the Shuuhei Company

Queen of Aegis

greetings fellow Aegians (( or however you wanna be called)). My name is Hysagi Shuuhei and I have a company that is there to help the people of Aegis. and i am looking for workers and helpers. we accept anyone which race he or she may be and will never turn anyone down unless we have very good reasons to.

info

we are a mercenary trading company. We trade with anyone and will always stay neutral in any way. We gather every possible item that is accesible in Aegis and sell it for cheap prices, we have a HQ where we plan our actions and trade with people unless told otherwise. we always take care of our workers and have guards and workers for hire.

After a while of good services an employee can be promoted. they start as "rookie"and can eventually be promoted to "veteran". payment of the workers will be to their choice they can choose to get a fare share of what they get orr either get payed in minas.

our slogan: Lost in the big world of Aegis? Feeling down your last luck with your last few mina? The Shuuhei Company is the place for you! We got tools! Weapons! Armours! Recources! We are always in need of workers and helpers to statisfy the high demand from our customers! And remember! A Shuuhei always shares!

our rules:

- you dont steal from us

- you respect the officers and your collegues

- you always hand over all the recources you gathered while working

- we never declare war with anyone as we will always stay neutral

- you never speak in name of the SC unless told to

- you never rob anyone or take money and afterwards dont give the items while trading

- you always must obey the officers

ranks

Leader ( Turin ) Green: Soldier and gaurds main job is to protect the HQ and can get hired for missions.

Leader ( Jeerin ) Purple : mainly eandering around aegis looking for items and trying to gain some info where needed.

Leader ( Huwel ) red : Archer/Hunter protects the base incase of attack supports the soldiers in case of war and Also gathers food from monsters and such.

Leader ( Jena ) Orange :wisdom thingy's. Farm and keep the base intact also make sure the other clans got a job.

benefits

- free housing

- free equipment

- good payment

- cool people to work with

- free food

- free storage

- did I already say cool people to work with?

applycation form

-ooc info

mc name:

time zone:

good grip on english and its grammar?:

do you know teamspeak and are you willing to use it?:

have you read, understood and agreed to our rules?:

-ic info

name:

race:

experience:

have you even been in another guild/company/clan in lotc?:

do you know where our HQ is located ((prob not :P)):

how did you hear about us?:

why do you want to join us?:

link to accepted app to the server -here-

current members

owner: Hysagi Shuuhei ((WaZeBoomBox))

co-owners: -Enelya Shuuhei ((NoraDraft))

-Turin Aldaelon ((Grayslayer))

-Jena Aldaelon ((jens6851))

-Jeerin Aldaelon ((0_DK_0))

A very interesting guild indeed. Quite unique (possibly not, but I havn't heard of any others like this) and I am interested as to the future of this guild.

Good luck! I also love your colour signature! :)

thank you

A very interesting guild indeed. Quite unique (possibly not, but I havn't heard of any others like this) and I am interested as to the future of this guild.

as far as i know this is the only company with my concept.

and i hope it will turns out great, only having some problems with recruiting though.

Yaa im also looking forward to get started. Me might change the system and such but call us and we will proberly give you a better rank :) cant promise anything. -Jena Aldaelon.

Nice guild But I suggest that you also hire some guards as protection for your trade.

Just a suggestion

Nice guild But I suggest that you also hire some guards as protection for your trade.

Just a suggestion

we do always protect our trade, i have lots of friends who would love to do it for free and are skilled fighters

Sounds kind of like Golden Harvest but good luck with it.

Just a helping tip from experience role all the harvesters into one having set lumberjacks and miner and all of them means you had to wait for certain people to get on to collect resources.

I find it better to have them all harvesting anything they can and just receive orders at the beginning of the day

Sounds kind of like Golden Harvest but good luck with it.

Just a helping tip from experience role all the harvesters into one having set lumberjacks and miner and all of them means you had to wait for certain people to get on to collect resources.

I find it better to have them all harvesting anything they can and just receive orders at the beginning of the day

thank you for the tip, i will probably use it.

WE will. Change the system we got. We will change our focus on the diffrent "proffesions" and also hire gaurd's. Our system isent 100% completed but we WILL soon post it, so all of your mecenarys finally got a company to hire you, and will get a good place to stay. im looking forward to see some of you at our HQ.

-Jena Aldaelon. Druid and one of the leaders at Shuuhei company.

WE will. Change the system we got. We will change our focus on the diffrent "proffesions" and also hire gaurd's. Our system isent 100% completed but we WILL soon post it, so all of your mecenarys finally got a company to hire you, and will get a good place to stay. im looking forward to see some of you at our HQ.

-Jena Aldaelon. Druid and one of the leaders at Shuuhei company.

i relly hope to see some of your guys in the furture, and i hope that this topic can be a source for furture company's.

- Jeerin Aldealon

If you ever need help with guarding stuff i can ask around my guild (the white ravens) for good guards against a fair price.

If you ever need help with guarding stuff i can ask around my guild (the white ravens) for good guards against a fair price.

Contact us ingame that would be awesome. oh and most of us are from EU but we mostly *coughs "always" coughs* plays to late at night.