Guild-Hall Complex for sale

Estellan

As some of you who have been following our Guild thread know, Freedom Ridge Colony recently began work on a large Guild-Hall complex due to multiple enquiries about whether or not our generic Guild Halls could be made any larger or house more things. I am proud to announce that construction has now been completed, and it is ready for a buyer. Even if you do not want to buy it, feel absolutely free to come take a look or ask any questions out of curiousity on this thread. Thank you!

A quick note: The reason this is in the "Guild" section and not the "Trade" section is because I honestly believe it is more relevant here. How many people checking the Trade section regularly have any need for a Guild-Hall? Compare that to how many people regularly, with that requirement, come to the Guild section. I think this is the least "spammy" way of doing it. If you disagree, drop me a mail on the forums and we can discuss it :)

Our colony is located in the far north. It is a fantastic place for Guilds who want to fight the undead, but the problem is supplies. There are not many shops or merchants this far north. However, our colony has all the shops, supplies and merchants you need. We have people passing through from the city who trade with anyone at the colony at a good price. Although your Guild Hall Complex here will be very remote it will not be without the luxury trappings of civilisation!

The Complex features:

Reception area - With the best architectural marvels in the colony situated in your reception area, any potential recruit who walks past will be in awe. Wow your friends and enemies!

Captain's Quarters - Complete with luxury fittings such as carpets, paintings, a secret passworded safe and a private glass box where he can view training in progress in the training hall

Training Hall - Where soldiers of the owning guild can learn to fight or better themselves in the art of war

Meeting Hall - A place for battle plans to be made, victory songs to be sang and for general gatherings

Barracks - With fully fitted rooms for up to 24 soldiers, no man in this outpost will ever be without comfort

Armory - With workbenches, forges and enough passworded chests to store a whole army's gear this will be a vital cog in your well-tuned guild killing machine

Officer Barracks - With 5 luxury officer rooms, larger and better equipped than barracks rooms you can be assured your officers will appreciate the comfort and privacy while formulating battle plans and training regimens

Officer Armory - A bigger, better armory privately for your ranking officers!

Keep - A central fall-back area should the unlikely event occur that the colony and then your Guild-Hall be over-run by the enemy. Make a final stand behind these solid defenses, designed to give the defenders maximum chance of victory. Very narrow corridors make fighting a skill game rather than a numbers game, and multiple booby-traps will suprise attacking foes!!

Diplomacy Suite - Invite other guild leaders over for diplomatic talks in this suite, equipped with benches, tables and a fine, white wool carpet.

Dungeon - Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer....and behind bars!! With 3 rooms and space for 2 prisoners in each, you can keep 6 of your captive enemies for questioning or worse!

Although that said, we are aware it is a LONG way to walk just to view something you might not even want - so here is a virtual tour!

Virtual Tour of the Guild-Hall Complex

Unfortunately, the forum will not let us post the tour as it exceeds the picture limit. Instead, we have created our own colony forum and posted it there for you to view:

http://freedomridgecolony.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=tour&thread=3&page=1

As you can see, this Guild Complex is quite extensive and very defensible. It took quite a few of us a very long time to build, not to mention furnish. We are currently looking for 35'000 minas for it, although that is negotiable. We do not discriminate between guilds, but if you are an "evil" Guild please be aware that "evil" actions against the colony will not be tolerated. You might think "Yeh but we have an army and a keep" but remember - we have an army too and we BUILT the keep so know exactly how and when to get into it sneakily from elsewhere. Of course, I am sure that won't happen but never hurts to give fair warning! Evil, Good or Neutral actions elsewhere are fine - we don't get involved.

Have a great day, dear reader, and I hope it is a very profitable one for you.

Please forum mail me, or ingame PM Estellan, Stryker1987 or Game_Reaper for details. Thanks.

Regards,

Estellan

Note: The Guild who buys this will be given a plot of land withint our colony of equal size in the New World when the map is re-done (and when we have built the Colony again).

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.