^^The Walkers^^ Now recruiting

Thats Bobo

OK so today I got notified that you no longer have an alliance with the white ravens, but that you see us as your enemy now?

Haha :D Nice IC-questions here ;P

ShadowoKing: Nice! Love people that loves to put their heart into things when they do it. Lore for the guild would be really nice!

Im currently working on structure plans for 1.9, and it´s looking wonderfull!

As previosly written, the guild doesnt have much to do more than actually excist and gather more

members to the journey that lies ahead of us.

I´ll try to maybe post some of the plans so at least the members of the Walkers can view them.

There will be a stressfull time directly when the world is wiped, since we need to claim an good area for the Guild Town and be able to get some food and shelter to our selves.

Sure hope that we can be alot more members until then, but if were not, we will have an marvelous town to mesmerize member with ;)

Best Regards, Johannes_the_Moonwalker

I would like to extend and invitation to this guild to join the Shad'Rin as a sub chapter. You would be aloud to keep your guild and run it how you like within the regulations of the Shad'Rin witch are quite lax. A few small guilds have already joined eagerly. Your leader would be given a spot on the Shad'Rin council and be able to help make decisions to what the Shad'Rin do as a whole. If you have interest or questions please msg me.

I would like to extend and invitation to this guild to join the Shad'Rin as a sub chapter. You would be aloud to keep your guild and run it how you like within the regulations of the Shad'Rin witch are quite lax. A few small guilds have already joined eagerly. Your leader would be given a spot on the Shad'Rin council and be able to help make decisions to what the Shad'Rin do as a whole. If you have interest or questions please msg me.

Sounds interesting, but I´ll talk to Rocktoke and we will come up with an answer.

It would be great to know what your plans are for 1.9 when it arrives, please PM me :)

we are not joining into your community we will rule our own, and the shad'rins were mean to me IC in verge so no chance :D

we are not joining into your community we will rule our own, and the shad'rins were mean to me IC in verge so no chance :D

well, that settles it ;P But still, ty for the invitation. we might co-op in some missions in time, who knows :)

indeed

indeed

I ask that you please have a sitdown with me in character before you make your final decision. Also that I may find out who was rude to you and why so I may take proper action.

I ask that you please have a sitdown with me in character before you make your final decision. Also that I may find out who was rude to you and why so I may take proper action.

What time zone do you normally play in? :)

Also as a sub chapter, you wouldn't be ruled by us, you would be allowed to carry on as normal only receiving small missions from me and be called upon in times of war or Undead attacks so we can be united and more powerful in our attacks.

Well I have a night job so im on usually from 3pm to 9pm then a gain from 3 am to 7am mountain time -7 gmt

Well I have a night job so im on usually from 3pm to 9pm then a gain from 3 am to 7am mountain time -7 gmt

okey, we are usually in between 16.00-23.00 and like +8 from you.

So I´ll guess weekends is the easiest time to make an IC-meeting, since 3pm-9pm is in Swedish time 23.00-04.00 :D

application

Mc name:nikias_1996

Ic name:Eledyr

Why would you like to join The Walkers?

I left the White ravens, they had nothing to offer to me anymore.

Now I want to join this guild to do my best to help my old friend tuk to make something of this guild.

What special skills will you be able to give The Walkers?

I have been in the white ravens for a long time but now I want to do somehting else.

I have lots of experience with leading a division. I am a decent sword fighter and I have a good diplomatic skill. As I said before I have lots of experience and have great suggestions for this guild and how it could grow into something beautifull.

Signed Eledyr

Btw: tuk I am not much of a merchant so I would like a job in the nightwalkers departement :D

application

Mc name:Dogz_6111

Ic name:Bofaim

Why would you like to join The Walkers? Because my friend is in it and its an amazing guild, I love the town LongSide and would like to become a Walker. a NightWalker.

What special skills will you be able to give The Walkers. Strength, I am a Dwarf and I believe there arent alot of Dwarves so I have something to prove, am a Great miner too.

eledyr and bofaim are accepted glad to have you in on this

Tuk If I would have any ideas who should I tell them to?

ps: what rank am I ? xD