^^The Walkers^^ Now recruiting

Thats Bobo

Yeah, sorry about that. It was late at night when I found it and I didn't even think before I started doing stuff. After a while, I realize what I was doing. I'm so sorry!

sure man :D and no probs some of it were good some wasnt :)

we have a fresh member in the nightwalker branch il get him to post it here in game nick: polcarirolleyes.gif

Hey, I talked to Brandon today, and we were both wondering what missions we are able to do? Or should we just train for now? I mean, I don't mind, especially with this new addition of (stupid) stats.

about this time

Oh, hey. Alright. Well, I might not see you that often then, as that's 4:00 in the morning where I am. What time zone are you in? What time does tuktuk get on?

Also, What should me and Brandon be doing until we have more stable leadership? Should we just train?

Not bad guild, it is very friendly and a starting guild.

But I would recommend making a lore for the guild maybe get someone to do it like me which I could have a go. This would be my first but I am offering, or you could do it.

Not bad guild, it is very friendly and a starting guild.

But I would recommend making a lore for the guild maybe get someone to do it like me which I could have a go. This would be my first but I am offering, or you could do it.

i would be happy if you wanted to make a lore and maybe make some more goals or atleast some more things to do :D

I believe you will do great in this guild sir Vain.

i would be happy if you wanted to make a lore and maybe make some more goals or atleast some more things to do :DI believe you will do great in this guild sir Vain.

I'm working on it, right now. Even retyping and making the first page better, which I would message you the finish thing.

Since I saw the post about Crowley and Brandon having nothing to do for missions, try adding missions on the board like spy, patrol, gather, train, guard. Something to make the guild do.

I think the main thing that is hindering our progress at he moment is the fact that the server has yet to update. Once it does, however, we should have plenty to do.

Congrats tuk your guild is coming along nicely .

When you have about 10 members pleas pm so that we can work out our alliance more.

OK so today I got notified that you no longer have an alliance with the white ravens, but that you see us as your enemy now?

I shall wait on a reply from you Tuk to verify this.

And one last thing perhaps you should teach your members not to pull out there blade to fast, this might not end as well next time.