^^The Walkers^^ Now recruiting

Thats Bobo

**** i messed up the post, itl soon be done ;( damnit!

eledyr you tell them to me or johannes on the forum

the post is fixed look at the new one :D

It is very good I must say , O one more question, what do you have to do to advance in rank?

do good things as missions or just get resources

ask polcari or vain the darkwalkers for this

Once more I have to say that it is really good to see the guild grow!

Currently working on ideas for the guild town for 1.9, and on top of that 12 hours of school...

Hopefully I´ll meet most of you in-game soon, and please let me know then what you think of lower longside ;)

Wander in peace, Johannes

Once more I have to say that it is really good to see the guild grow!Currently working on ideas for the guild town for 1.9, and on top of that 12 hours of school...Hopefully I´ll meet most of you in-game soon, and please let me know then what you think of lower longside ;)Wander in peace, Johannes

Noticed that the guild is growing, more and more are joining which is great. I just wonder what the town for 1.9 is like, some members got ideas but we do not know if they are included in the plans. Well I like lower longside, nice and peaceful plus safer.

I myself have several ideas for a city in 1.9

We should have our own little server to build on :D

But anyway I am proud to be a member of this growing guild

Noticed that the guild is growing, more and more are joining which is great. I just wonder what the town for 1.9 is like, some members got ideas but we do not know if they are included in the plans. Well I like lower longside, nice and peaceful plus safer.

I myself have several ideas for a city in 1.9

We should have our own little server to build on :D

But anyway I am proud to be a member of this growing guild

Ive been busy making structure plans and a 1:1 copy of the Guild town for 1.9...

It got the same idea from Lower Longside, half the town is beneath the "public" part of the town.

Curently Im working on a solution to make the files (pictures and plans) viewable for only the persons in the guild to not spread the ideas to much ;) got any tips? was thinking of dropbox, and PM the link?

I will put up a server with the 1:1 scale too, but not at the moment.

EDIT: Send me an email with your IC-name and MC-name to [email protected], and Ill email you the links instead :)

//Johannes

I was thinking about the walls, they need to be 2or3 blocks higher.

Perhaps have watch towers along the walls like this ||||||||||||Y|||||||||Y||||||||||Y

Y=Watchtower

|=Wall

The watchtower idea is good but don't make them to big because that would ruin the look of the town.

And perhaps make the wall all around the town, currently there is a part without wall.

O and if there is a job to be done please tell me xD

Duncan was a spy all along. I met face to face with Relgard and his Forces, Vain stood beside me We fought, and we Won Relgard should not be bothering us anymore but be Careful. Tuktuk remember this day we stood and fought for you!((They had like 4men against 2 - Me and Vain))

Hey, come on, send me an email and ill send back 2 links for "The Walkers Guild Town". ( everybody that has joined the Walkers ofc)

I think ill be online in about an hour and for like 6 hours.