Otanian's Recruitment page. * Lore & Information *

Arteh

Post is IC

This is a WORK IN PROGRESS, i will still need some tips on how to do this so please feel free to reply with some suggestions.

Lore

The early Otanian's were founded by Riksaloka Drakk, Riksaloka was a young man, anxious to go and explore Aegis young Riksaloka went out exploring.. he went out of the northern gates of Al-Khazaar and continued going north and changed direction.. without noticing. Riksaloka was enjoying the surroundings, snow and tree's, animals moving freely.. he loved the atmosphere of the far north.. * Riksaloka looks up to the sky * The sky was red, night was coming soon, Riksaloka thought it'd be best if he had head home.. * Riksaloka look's around himself worriedly, to see a sign of a road or directions * None... he seen nothing.. he was afraid and did not know where to go. He took a glance around him once again, his brain was blank, he had no clue where he was, Cold, afraid & hungry Riksaloka finds a cave ontop of a small mountain.. a dark cave as if their is no sign of light, he think's it'd be best to head up their seeing if he had stayed out he would have died from the rapid snowfall. He then enters the cave as he find's small drawings on the wall making no sense, he chooses not to go further in afraid of what he might find.. * Everything goes black *

Riksaloka wakes up finding himself inside a small cage within a secluded region, around him their was no snow.. he could not see where he was... this wasn't making sense.. Riksaloka could only see wooden fortifications, small towers on each side with bowmen and infront of him was a small fire, for a second he admired the fire then quickly drawed his attention to the small stone hut next to him, as a man came out wearing a thick metal chest plate with golden coloured wool robes and a small leather hat covering the side of his head and his forehead, he had a bow and a quiver on his back and on the side his sword sheathed inside his belt. He looked at Riksaloka as if he was going to kill him on the spot. The man says " Umka reska utka " Riksaloka looked puzzled, he did not understand what the man had just said, the man repeats again louder, more ferociously " UMKA RESKA UTKA! " Riksaloka now looks afraid.. he replies saying " Let me out! ", " I have done nothing ". Now the man look's puzzled.. for a moment their is silence..... then a sudden laughter from the man in robes he looks at his guards and does a small gesture with his hand indicating to release the man from the cage, they do so.

[Riksaloka crouches and comes out of the cage cautiously, the robed man replies " I am Hipparchus Mazgrat " Riksaloka replies saying " I am Riksaloka ", Mazgrat looked at Riksaloka, as if he was observing him, as he is about to speak Riksaloka says " Why am i here " Mazgrat replies saying " We are the Otanians, we have lived in these lands for many years and we shall continue to do so, we do not like un-invited visitors " Riksaloka quickly replies saying " I was just exploring, i did not know these were your lands " * Mazgrat point's at the skull's and leg bones laying on the ground * He says " This is what happens to people who choose to take a more aggressive approach to our kind. They both soon begin to talk as night falls Mazgrat commands his men to take Rikasaloka to a hut where he could rest for the night, the next day Mazgrat comes into the hut saying to Riksaloka " Sleep well ey? " Riksaloka nod's in a gesture of agreement " Mazgrat quickly say's now that you are here, we cannot let you go.. or otherwise we would have to kill you.. we do not like our culture being tampered with by outsiders and explorers, but their is something about you... thats why i let you live. Riksaloka looks at the ground as Mazgrat stop's speaking, Riksaloka quickly says " Thank you... i.. i am still wondering.. the last thing i remembered was going into a small cave and then waking up here " As Mazgrat laughs loudly he replies " Our men are scattered through out the north, we keep an eye on what happens.. if anyone seems to be getting to close our men shoot a dart at them, blinding them and quickly putting them to sleep. The dart is poisonous, not everyone survives it. " Riksaloka looks in a shock.

Years passed by as Riksaloka got fond of the people living in the Otanian's camp, Riksaloka got married to the chieftains daughter " Laierkra " they had a child named Bronn Drakk. Now that Riksaloka was next in line to become Chieftain, everyone's eyes were on him, how he'd make decisions, what he would do to improve the lifestyle of the people, well Riksaloka was a man of ideas, his idea for the Otanian's was to relocate, he thought about it long and hard as he grew more fond to the people he introduced the new idea to them, slowly and vaguely, the people slowly started to have more interest to it as Riksaloka made it look very good and said that relocating will be the best thing that ever happened to the Otanian people. More year's went by Bronn was now 8 years old and Mazgrat was old and weak and looked for Riksaloka for the smallest of things, one day Riksaloka got tired of running errands for Mazgrat, greed quickly overwhelmed Riksaloka, the man who once saved him and trusted him was now an obstacle in his way to seize power. Riksaloka stayed with Mazgrat all day and as the night became silent.. so did Mazgrat, Mazgrat had died from his sickness and old age, well thats what Riksaloka told everyone. The truth about Mazgrat's death was that Riksaloka choked him to death to seize control and take over the Otanian's.

Weeks after Riksaloka had killed Mazgrat a sudden change had come over the Otanian people, they would now be more vicious and attack more people, they would now torture and kill people, rape women inside the Otanian fort, but when they'd look to Riksaloka for support.. Riksaloka would just ignore them, then Riksaloka again fully suggested the relocation and told the citizens of the Otanian Fort that all the havoc that has been caused is due to the past of this land, Riksaloka lied and lied until the people agree'd with him, Riksaloka said the land was cursed and that they will and suffer if they would not move. People were in fear of what'd Riksaloka told them, they thought it'd be best to move.

Months after Riksaloka lied to his people and killed Mazgrat they reached their new destination, it was to be the sight of Fort Buhen, The men and women started digging, flattening the land, mining, getting food, the sense of community grew stronger as the progressed through the buildings, starting with the walls and all the way to their towers, they all looked at Riksaloka as a god and all worshipped him but non of them knew the truth of what had happened, within 2 years Fort Buhen was complete, Riksaloka was proud of his men and women as they were with him, Riksaloka then grew annoyed of the near by Fort's and towns so he decided to create a small miliatry inside the Otanian's better than the one they had, more advanced, more organised, Riksaloka was slowly getting more and more insane.. one night Riksaloka thought it was the best time to attack as one of the Fort's were celebrating the birth of their Chieftain's son Riksaloka told his bowmen to stand on the nearby mountains in blank range of the town.. and his swordsmen and brutes to charge the weak gates, within one charge of the soldier's the gate smashed down to the ground, before they charged in, arrows rained upon the members of the town killing childeren and women, and men.. everyone was shocked and confused, they did not know what just happened, as Riksaloka's soldiers tore through the street's killing anyone they seen, Riksaloka overlooked the massacre with a slight grin on his face.. hours later the town looked as if it had been abandoned for years and years, blood poured down the walkways of the fort, bodies and bodies piled on top of each other, the guard's looked at each other in horror as they returned to Fort Buhen.

Years passed and now Bronn was 23, his mother had died from unknown causes, his father was old and weak, the people of Fort Buhen were expecting a new Chieftain any time soon, week later Riksaloka had died and Bronn was to become the new Chieftain, Bronn knew of his father's attacks on fort's and how his father killed Mazgrat to gain leadership of the Otanian's, but Bronn never said a word, his father had told him all of this before he had died and now Bronn was to run the Otanian's like his father had done so succesfully.

What do we do?

We are a military group/fort, we build together, gain resources together, attack together. Basically a small community of people, to increase RP and fun on the server, We have our own protected 60x70 region where we can mine, build, do whatever we want. Our main cause? we dont have one, we are a tribal community, we are secluded from other nations/people we do not like outsiders or anyone trying to change our culture & when necessary we will use force.

Ranks

Head Rank :- Chieftain :- Bronn Drakk ( Arteh ) ( One )

What can he do....?

Chieftain is the leader, he has full control of all the rank's, where to attack, where not to attack and he also has the right of kicking people out, letting new people in and also managing the whole Fort/People. They can also jail someone inside the fort for any crimes they have committed.

2nd Highest Rank :- Strategos :- ( One )

What can he do...?

Strategos is basically the Chieftain's advisor, the Strategos will look around and see what the people want, what is needed, any suggestions. The Strategos is allowed to attack Forts/Groups, he is also allowed to let people in and kick them out. He is not allowed to rank or derank. They can also jail someone inside the fort for any crimes they have committed.

3rd Highest Rank :- Hipparchus :- ( More than one )

What can he do...?

Hipparchus is the cavalry man, the hipparchus focuses on the miliatry and their training, recruitment & barracks, their main priority is to do whatever they can to keep the fort safe. They can suggest where to attack, they can derank and kick people out ( WITHIN THE ARMY ) they can also jail someone inside the fort for any crimes they have committed.

Head Guard :- Tetrach :- ( More than one )

Head guard control's the Fort's people, they also control affairs outside the fort with other groups/nations anything, their job is to keep the people safe and also to inform the Chieftain of any issues. They can jail anyone, they can capture anyone.

Arena Runner :- Phrourarch :- ( More than one )

The main way the people inside the Fort gain money is by the inside arena, the arena is basically a place where you fight and if you kill everyone competing against you, you win the prize, Arena runner's are the people that take you to the Arena also the people that tell the chieftain about anyone who would like to enter, they also train the fighters and work with guards and hipparchus's.

Somatophylakes :- Farmer :- ( More than one )

Farmer's are the people that run the farm's.. they plant/harvest the crops leaving 70 percent within the chest's and the rest for themselves, also they tend the farm and keep it going. They can choose to create a small stall within the fort selling some of the food they will not need for travellers or citizens inside the fort, but they will have to pay tax to create a small shop on the chieftain's land.

Citizen :- Navarch :- ( Everyone )

Navarch are the citizens of the Fort, if you live in the fort you will be a Navarch. Navarch's can speak with any of the high officers to discuss some issues, they can pay the chieftain to get a bigger house.

Location/Pictures

( Soon to be added as server is offline right now )

How to join?

To join you will have to fill out a small application below this.

MC name :-

RP name :-

Race :-

Teamspeak Y/N? :-

Skype Y/N? :-

Time on server? :-

Familliar with server rules? :-

Familliar with lore/Otanian lore? :-

Will you actually live their or just a one timer? :-

Well the lore and ranks are more unless original.

A friendly word of advice tho I suggest that you make your goals a bit different because there are alot of "guilds" who have the same idea. And perhaps you could rp like a real tribe mezning that you are hostile against outsiders but that you dont have the urge to attack big citys or towns. I say this because it would make this whole concept a little more original

Well the lore and ranks are more unless original.

A friendly word of advice tho I suggest that you make your goals a bit different because there are alot of "guilds" who have the same idea. And perhaps you could rp like a real tribe mezning that you are hostile against outsiders but that you dont have the urge to attack big citys or towns. I say this because it would make this whole concept a little more original

Added, thanks for the advice.

Annoter suggestion: perhaps you could have your buildings be like huge tents or cabins you know tribe style :D

Annoter suggestion: perhaps you could have your buildings be like huge tents or cabins you know tribe style :D

Yes we will that's why im looking for people ready to sign up for this.

MC name :- charliescott123

RP name :- Goremen

Race :- Orc

Teamspeak Y/N? :- Yes

Skype Y/N? :- No

Time on server? :- I have been playing for around 3-4 months

Familliar with server rules? :- I am very familiar with the servers rules.

Familliar with lore/Otanian lore? :- I am familiar with the Lore and Otanain

Will you actually live their or just a one timer? :- I will live there.

MC name :- Slic3man

RP name :- Gralka

Race :- Orc, Subrace= Nomad

Teamspeak Y/N? :- Slic3man

Skype Y/N? :- None

Time on server? :- A month and a week

Familliar with server rules? :- Yes, all of them

Familliar with lore/Otanian lore? :- Read the lore indeed

Will you actually live their or just a one timer? :- I will live there and outside at the same time, will belong inside but also have a life outside.

Sliceman & Charliescott123 both accepted.. Welcome to the otanians.

Thanks ^^

Also the Lore is amazing, I like the way you have ranked people.

Arteh, you should join the Shad'Rin as a sub chapter. You as a leader would be aloud to run your clan how you want for the most part and become a member of the Shad'Rin high council and help make decisions. We are still very active I assure you, hit me up on TS so we can talk.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.