The United Aegis Coalition

Seventh / Ryan

The United Aegis Coalition

As Aegis plummets into darkness, with the Nations at war & the Undead at our door step, the Sages & the Enlightened saw their weakness, and with their word, the Reform of the United Aegis Coalition has been summoned. Standing alongside those brave enough to repel the constant attacks by Undead, still holding peace between the Nations. Working Hand in Hand with the Ascended at Aeriel’s Keep, and Alras, the UAC travels Aegis, seeking those who follow the light, to join their cause. Continuing the footsteps of Elder Arcadius, to bring peace as a whole, and Unite as one, to finally be free of the taint the Heroes have forever fought against. Elder Blaedr, Preceptor Shoi, Elders Sue & Candle, and with the Leaders of the Protectors, Safen Aequitas, and Seventh, they merge the Armies of Aeriel, and Reform the United Aegis Coalition.

Ranks Charter

Tier: Commanding Officers [Tier 4]

High Command

Commanders

Generals

Tier: Senior Officers [Tier 3]

Colonel

Major

Tier: Secondary Officers [Tier 2]

Captain

Corporal

Tier: First Force Initiates [Tier 1]

Private

Recruit

~~~Information~~~

Guild Rules

• Follow all server rules.

• No stealing.

• No griefing.

• Must spread faith and word of Aeriel’s love to everyone in Aegis.

• No hurting and treating allies, other members, or anyone else with disrespect.

• Spies from other guilds will be dealt with accordingly, either by imprisonment, questioned or given to the local guard.

• Must avoid violence, as much as possible, especially around Aeriel’s Keep.

• Must obey Orders from any Enlightened, Elder, or high ranking officer.

Application:

MC Name:

Character Name:

Character Race:

Short 1 - 2 Paragraph Bio:

Why do you wish to join?:

What Division do you wish to join?:

Do you have the Necessary Requirements to join that Division? (Only for Special Forces & Architects):

What will you bring to your chosen division?:

Will you serve Aeriel to your dying breath, as so many of our Brothers and sisters have?:

Are you against the Undead? Please state Why:

Will you spread word of Aeriel & her Children, throughout Aegis?:

Are you comfortable with the Server rules/ Guild rules?:

~~~

Please Keep in mind, that when you apply, do not put in your Application that you want to become an Ascended. That is not our goal. We are a fighting force uder the Enlightened, helping Aegis in it's sole goal. We are a unified force.

~Seventh

Divisions

Military

Medic Core

Special Forces

Architectural Design

Military Rankings (Highest Rank to Lowest)

Commanding Officers

High Command

Blaedr, Sue, Candle, Shoi, Selina, Garn

(Enlightened)

Commanders

Seventh

[seventhcircle72]

Safen

[X01]

General

Senior Officers

Colonel

Major

Secondary Officers

Captain

Ouity

[Ouity]

Renzbro

[ComradeRenzbro]

Krashiun Razznoth

[Callum1879]

Corporal

Arn

[Mingpow321]

First Force Initiates

Private

James_Blue

[Crazybannana10]

Anthony

[Antonio13]

Stia

[stiason]

Cerberus

[WizardInABox]

Romulus Dreadshade

[LROWNAGE]

Lotharious

[sammeister97]

Calinder Sly

[1337sh0t]

Ahkrael Sellsword

[Ahkrael]

Krag'Goromon

[tronan999]

Nick_Cravetzer

[Fillyy]

Rogorin

[Robert29]

Recruit

Oddn

[xgecko54]

Albert

[Levijase]

Arthur_Vasil

[ggteixeira]

Arion Rinstrider

[People884]

Daniel

[Daniel_J]

Alurid Dunn

[Ansh98]

Crowly

[Voodoodoodoo6]

Medic Core

The medics are the men, out in the field and back behind, seeking out those who are wounded. They are masters of medicine and poisons.

Medic Colonel

Medic Captain

Bowman

[Destroyer_Bravo]

Medic Private

Mili_Irongut

[Leland22]

Shemara

[bigalow40]

Aeriyo Oakwind

[Weeblore]

Special Forces

The special operations officer’s of the Military. Sent on specific missions, and building operations during battles. They are only allowed to be commanded by the “Commanding Officers” Tier. They are split into Squads where 1 Leader commands their own.

[Require: 30 Mining, 30 Swords, 15 Blacksmith, 15 Excavation]

[Only to be commanded by Commanding Officers]

Squad Leader

Valgen_Boflode

[bigwilly504]

Squad Sergeant

Sam_Tarus

[awesumninja123]

Squad Private

Romanen

[Empirerebel]

Hazia_Nicalson

[haZardous47]

Hallen

[KoToTamoPeva]

Architects

The designers of the Keep, they create specific designs for fending the walls, and in superiority in looks. They create the traps, and defensive positions for the keep or area of battle.

[Required: 30 Mining, 30 Excavation]

Arch. Colonel

Arch. Captain

Arch. Private

Silverfinger_Bagrimsson

[Trotski24]

Al'Khazar burns, Iblees' taint spreads to claim the lands of Aegis. My friend, it is too late to create a guild and fight back, I am sorry.

Application:

MC Name: Empirerebel

Character Name: Romanen

Character Race: Northerner human

Short 1 - 2 Paragraph Bio: I am just a simple man. No better then the next. I have my flaws. I lived in Al Khazar most of my life. I used to hate this commander I had. Her name was Atriana. I signed up for a guard position then she kicked me out this happened several times. Then I became the strategist for Oren and she kicked me out of that. My life pretty much went to **** then I joined the Oren Rangers in hope of excitement and a chance to redeem myself or prove myself. I found to much corruption in that military branch so I have given up hope on Oren. Now here I am.

Why do you wish to join?: I wish to join because I wish to prove myself. Not among Oren not among any nation. I wish to prove to myself that I can help people. It seems like I was never capable of doing such a thing. That is really it. I just want to prove to myself I can help people nothing else really.

What Division do you wish to join?: I wish to join the special forces unit

Do you have the Necessary Requirements to join that Division? (Only for Special Forces & Architects): I have the necessary requirements and surpass them easily.

What will you bring to your chosen division?: I will bring my honor in. I will make sure the special forces fight with honor and do not become blood thirsty like every other elite forces in Aegis. I will bring a sense of glory. I will try to raise morale before a battle.

Will you serve Aeriel to your dying breath, as so many of our Brothers and sisters have?:

Are you against the Undead? Please state Why: I will server Aeriel to my dying breath without hesitation I will mourn the death of my brothers and sisters as well. I am against the undead. I am against the undead because they have destroyed my home. Killed my parents and corrupted a once good friend of mine. She is long gone now....The undead also destroyed Alstion my favorite Oren City....

Will you spread word of Aeriel & her Children, throughout Aegis?: I will spread word of Aeriel and her children throughout Aegis. I sometimes throw books informing new comers of Aeriel and saying the history and how she brings justice to Aegis.

Are you comfortable with the Server rules/ Guild rules?: I am comfortable with the server rules and guild rules.

The UAC is not simply some guild. It is an organized military force that reports to the Enlightened Council. They act as our sword, or shield, and our hammer if need be.

MC Name:tronan999

Character Name:Krag'Goromon

Character Race:Orc

Short 1 - 2 Paragraph Bio: Krag grew up in a small village in krugmar. He was mostly taught how to fight and then on his free time was taught to read and right by his mother. When he was old enough he went on a raid to a rival village and then truly understood the point of war and actually like to fight. But he never really hurts or kills people unless he has to or if he is in the arena. He then snook off to re begin his life in aegis.

Why do you wish to join?: Krag wishes to join to stop the undead and he wishses to join to get back at the undead who massacred all of those people at Alkhazar and wishes to avenge the people lost at Alkhazar.

What Division do you wish to join?: Krag wises to join the military division to avenge all of the people lost at Alkhazar.

Do you have the Necessary Requirements to join that Division? (Only for Special Forces & Architects):

What will you bring to your chosen division?: i will give my life just to protect my comrads and will do everything to get the job done

Will you serve Aeriel to your dying breath, as so many of our Brothers and sisters have?: Yes I will fight to my last breath to protect the people of aegis.

Are you against the Undead? Please state Why: I am against the undead because they are evil and massacred so many people especially just at Alkhazar.

Will you spread word of Aeriel & her Children, throughout Aegis?: Yes I will spread word of aeriel to everyone in aegis.

Are you comfortable with the Server rules/ Guild rules?: Yes I am confortable with the server and guild rules.

Application:

MC Name: Empirerebel

Character Name: Romanen

Character Race: Northerner human

Short 1 - 2 Paragraph Bio: I am just a simple man. No better then the next. I have my flaws. I lived in Al Khazar most of my life. I used to hate this commander I had. Her name was Atriana. I signed up for a guard position then she kicked me out this happened several times. Then I became the strategist for Oren and she kicked me out of that. My life pretty much went to **** then I joined the Oren Rangers in hope of excitement and a chance to redeem myself or prove myself. I found to much corruption in that military branch so I have given up hope on Oren. Now here I am.

Why do you wish to join?: I wish to join because I wish to prove myself. Not among Oren not among any nation. I wish to prove to myself that I can help people. It seems like I was never capable of doing such a thing. That is really it. I just want to prove to myself I can help people nothing else really.

What Division do you wish to join?: I wish to join the special forces unit

Do you have the Necessary Requirements to join that Division? (Only for Special Forces & Architects): I have the necessary requirements and surpass them easily.

What will you bring to your chosen division?: I will bring my honor in. I will make sure the special forces fight with honor and do not become blood thirsty like every other elite forces in Aegis. I will bring a sense of glory. I will try to raise morale before a battle.

Are you against the Undead? Please state Why: I will server Aeriel to my dying breath without hesitation I will mourn the death of my brothers and sisters as well. I am against the undead. I am against the undead because they have destroyed my home. Killed my parents and corrupted a once good friend of mine. She is long gone now....The undead also destroyed Alstion my favorite Oren City....

Will you spread word of Aeriel & her Children, throughout Aegis?: I will spread word of Aeriel and her children throughout Aegis. I sometimes throw books informing new comers of Aeriel and saying the history and how she brings justice to Aegis.

Are you comfortable with the Server rules/ Guild rules?: I am comfortable with the server rules and guild rules.

Thank you Selina.

EDIT: (Thought you missed a question on your app. Realized it was 2 questions merged.)

Accepted for Special Forces.

We are currently Stationed at Alras. Send Safen or myself a Bird. (X01 or Seventhcircle72)

~Seventh

You are all fools, you beleive Aeriel and the ascended can help you? Look at Al'Khazar! Do you all not remember what happened to Krugmar, Sister City!? The ascended have failed us! It is time to take things into our own hands and stop praying that these mages save us!

MC Name:tronan999

Character Name:Krag'Goromon

Character Race:Orc

Short 1 - 2 Paragraph Bio: Krag grew up in a small village in krugmar. He was mostly taught how to fight and then on his free time was taught to read and right by his mother. When he was old enough he went on a raid to a rival village and then truly understood the point of war and actually like to fight. But he never really hurts or kills people unless he has to or if he is in the arena. He then snook off to re begin his life in aegis.

Why do you wish to join?: Krag wishes to join to stop the undead and he wishses to join to get back at the undead who massacred all of those people at Alkhazar and wishes to avenge the people lost at Alkhazar.

What Division do you wish to join?: Krag wises to join the military division to avenge all of the people lost at Alkhazar.

What will you bring to your chosen division?: i will give my life just to protect my comrads and will do everything to get the job done

Will you serve Aeriel to your dying breath, as so many of our Brothers and sisters have?: Yes I will fight to my last breath to protect the people of aegis.

Are you against the Undead? Please state Why: I am against the undead because they are evil and massacred so many people especially just at Alkhazar.

Will you spread word of Aeriel & her Children, throughout Aegis?: Yes I will spread word of aeriel to everyone in aegis.

Are you comfortable with the Server rules/ Guild rules?: Yes I am confortable with the server and guild rules.

Accepted for Military.

Welcome to the UAC. We are currently stationed in Alras. Send Commander Safen, ro myself a bird if you wish to see where our manor is. (X01 or Seventhcircle72)

~Seventh

MC Name: Fillyy

Character Name: Nick_Cravetzer

Character Race: Human

Short 1 - 2 Paragraph Bio:

Nick Cravetzer is a simple man. His family was never killed and he is not seeking revenge. His father passed away 5 years ago, from his old age and he decided that he should do all that he can to help his aging mother, so he currently visits her often. Nick was born into a loving family. His dad was a logger and he took Nick into the family trade as a teenager but Nick could be considered a logger long before that. He would follow his dad through the woods and they would talk about life. In fact most of Nick's "life-lessons" were taught in the woods behind his house. Sometimes Nick and his father would go hunting back there and not very often did they have any luck. Nick and his father were the worst hunters. They had to fun of a time talking to each other and sharing each other's company.

Why do you wish to join?: I noticed your men while I was walking around the map and they helped me by giving me food and they just seemed like really cool guys. I want to join to know more nice people like that and to help anyway I can.

What Division do you wish to join?: Military

Do you have the Necessary Requirements to join that Division? (Only for Special Forces & Architects): -

What will you bring to your chosen division?: I will bring a nice guy that will rp well and serve honorably.

Are you against the Undead? Please state Why: Yes, fighting for good is the only way. We must destroy the undead to continue the fight for good. Evil is corrupt and only hurts people, good allows everyone to gain and be fair in a community.

Will you spread word of Aeriel & her Children, throughout Aegis?: Yes

Are you comfortable with the Server rules/ Guild rules?: Yes

I believe that it is not the Ascended or anyones fault for Orens downfall or any cities downfall. You can not go around placing blame on others. Al'Khazar fell because its guards were unorganized. We learn from our mistakes, do we not? Do not let the current events in Aegis give up hope. There still is a chance.

(( i was accepted in the other thread in the ascended forums or is this not the same thing?... If it is my RP name is Krashiun Razzarnoth and i was accepted as an archer)

( And how do we apply for Spec ops section? And how many men are in a squad?)

(( i was accepted in the other thread in the ascended forums or is this not the same thing?... If it is my RP name is Krashiun Razzarnoth and i was accepted as an archer)

( And how do we apply for Spec ops section? And how many men are in a squad?)

(Talk to me in character tomorrow.)

You are all fools, you beleive Aeriel and the ascended can help you? Look at Al'Khazar! Do you all not remember what happened to Krugmar, Sister City!? The ascended have failed us! It is time to take things into our own hands and stop praying that these mages save us!

Now is not the time to argue, our time is upon us to act now. You either stand with us, or you stand to get struck down by their wrath.