† The Clerical Order †

Thrym

Im a no longer a member but i will do the best I can to help this guild ooc wise

((Wizard has just told me he can't lead the guild so, I think its basically up to me to pick the successor. First I need to know who is still actually in the guild. Guild members post here if you are still a member. I'll give you until Feb. 1st))

I'm here, still in the guild.

((I can lead if necessary, but I will only be able to play a little on the weekends. I would not want to hurt the guild that has so much lore. If I am indeed needed as leader, I will just appoint a second in command who instead can run the building process and most of the guild work. As I said earlier though, most likely that would end up hurting the order. Thanks!))

May I ask that you might try to move more away to from the heavily influenced christian background of your guild? It might become slightly offencive to some people. Maybe not have stuff like "halos appearing around your head" and stuff like that... There are other people who play this server who do not follow Christianity. Please respect that. So long as you don't start using crosses to mark out your order's symbol It is not as bad as it could be.

I do not really mind it but I'm trying to help you from falling into a Sh*t storm later on when someone sees this.

We nearly had the same problem in the ascended, One of our lot put up crosses as our symbol and one person took offence to it. So we looked to other forms of iconagraphy until we finally settled with the three dot mark of Aerial.

This guild was actually approved by the Gm of religion.

I think its ok that it is a bit christian, there are a lot of religions on this server.

(both ic as ooc) So if one would find this to christian he could always join something else.

((The point is though that We should try and keep REAL Religions out of the RP servers... I don't mind wars and conflicts between fake religions but when you start adding real ones people will start to take it more seriously than they should... Religion is one of the biggest flame war starters on the internet... And it also starts real wars... I'd rather keep that stuff out of the rp servers in an attempt to serve links to the real world, or else you will start actual religious debates on the server which I for one don't want.

Sure make up a fake religion with its' own icons and meanings, but for the love of the server... Do not bring real religions or basically the same religion re-packaged and renamed as you will probably offend someone out there.))

((If the guild was started with a Christian background, then it should be allowed to use crosses.))

((The point is though that sure... It may not offend you but It might offend others... So are you saying that we could allow saitanics onto the server simply because they are "expressing their beliefs". That and if they were to also start a guild with all the icons and symbols and actions that it would be fine because their lore started like this? No you wouldn't. You would be offened by the very thought of it. But according to you it would be ok to do so... I say this becuase we shouldn't be bringing REAL religons into the server. Or very heavily inspired religions. We should keep a clean line between our fake RP religions and the real deal. There is just too much hate and disupt with the real religions to have them in an eviroment that is only ment to be a game. I'm just trying to help you... trust me, sooner or later someone will see this and will be offended by such. why not rectify it now before it gets to such a stage?))

(( this religion was approved by the GM of religion (so have I been told) and it is a part of the so called church of light. It might be inspired by christian believes but it is not the same. Also we do not use a cross as a symbol. This religion is according to every lore and didn't just came out of nowhere.

If anyone has a problem with it then feel free to send me a pm and I shall do my best to help and resolve the problem))

May I ask that you might try to move more away to from the heavily influenced christian background of your guild? It might become slightly offencive to some people. Maybe not have stuff like "halos appearing around your head" and stuff like that... There are other people who play this server who do not follow Christianity. Please respect that. So long as you don't start using crosses to mark out your order's symbol It is not as bad as it could be.

I do not really mind it but I'm trying to help you from falling into a Sh*t storm later on when someone sees this.

We nearly had the same problem in the ascended, One of our lot put up crosses as our symbol and one person took offence to it. So we looked to other forms of iconagraphy until we finally settled with the three dot mark of Aerial.

((I'll fix that. If you have any other complaints please PM me them and I'll try to accommodate you. I don't want anyone to grow upset from this.))

((Alright, so its almost Feb 1 and it doesn't seem more than 3 people are still in the guild. I sorry to say that I think I'm going to have to close the guild for now. I may reactivate it but for now I suggest that you join a guild similar to this such as the monks.))

((Do NOT close the guild, I am sure that if we have a new active leader then everything will become much better. This guild has some good lore and I would hate it to see it all go to waste))

1)MC Name & RP Name: trotski24, Elder_Nosor_Silverfinger

2)Chosen Patron: Aeriel

3)Reason For Joining (do not have the reason be to become Ascended): Nosor wishes to have some order or group in which he can spend more time mediating and studying as well as a place in which he can unearth the secrets of life.

4)Race: Dwarf

5)Flaws in Your Character: Nosor can not stand insults and he also wishes to gain power and position in his races government.

6) How long have you been on the server: Since august 2011

Scenario Questions-Answer how you would react to each situation.

7) You notice an Apprentice Shade harassing a lowly citizen. [shades Are Evil Mages]:

Nosor who is weak in the ways of fighting would either ask the guards for help or try to persuade the shade to leave the citizen be.

8) You see a small child shivering in the snow.

Nosor would take the child t the nearest inn.

9) You are walking down the road when a bandit stops you and threatens to kill you if you don't give him all your money and valuables.

Nosor would give the bandit the little money he had and be on his way maybe after trying to persuade the bandit to turn away from his sinning ways.

10) As you walk through the local market place a person begins to yell that Aeriel and the other patrons are weak and cruel and claims that joining Iblees is the only way to survive.

Nosor walks over to the person and strikes him and drags him to the local church to have him confess his sins and purge his evils.

11) A person walks up and asks you, "Why does God allow suffering to continue?"

Nosor answers 'To test us to make sure we do not live in comfort that makes us grow feeble when we may be attacked by evils beyond God's control and to make us think.'

Do not shut down this guild.