—<☼>—The Society Of Illuminus Obscura—<☼>—

Taiga

[[Thank ya' Aveaweee~ :3]]

[[i was executed today so I'm not in the guild anymore~. Was fun Simon but yes. "Deceit" is now a god :P]]

(( Hey Simon , sorry I haven't been active lately , joined the BH a while back then left the server for a bit but back now so hopefully I will be alot more active , I'll send you a bird IG when your next online at the same time as me. ))

And my internet is fixed...

Finally.

I need to improve many aspects now... How can this appeal to common people...

[[You need to make it so most of the playerbase understand it :P. Nah i kid. I love your technical talking. Try and somehow "amuse" them .Spread the influence to leaders, then the whole nation follows it eventually. It's a great way to convert a peaceful nation first so they won't go crazy with power at first like Salvus, they haven't got a religion really so just set up from there. Keep the meta & powergaming guards at bay and you're set.]]

[[ Sadly, many DO end up metagaming and opposing their beliefs. ]]

[[ I have told people who 'vie for power' about our cause, yet they deny that they are greedy. ]]

[[ Such folly... ]]

Should I lower the expectations and allow non villains to join us? It would work in hindsight, due to the slavery part of my villain application...

Wow, I just finished reading most of this and it's a really good aspect for rp in the game, almost makes me want to be a part of it ^^ Awesome job.

How about we make it so that if they wish to rise into the hierarchy, they must have evils x,y and z? So non-villains may hold positions of little importance but still take part.

That would be all and good... But there is still the matter of appealing to a greater audience.

((Im definitely interested in this guild of yours. This is exactly what Blaedr is trying to accomplish, to tear down Aeriel and the gods and torch the religion to ash. I'll be writing up an application here shortly, unless I need to encounter this in RP. I'll poke around at the other thread you mentioned (A Prophet Enlightened I believe) as well as review the main post.))

Guilds

The guild section is also in-character and you must adhere to the general server role-play rules. Remember and use out of character parenthesis whilst posting here as well, otherwise you will end up with some people annoyed at you. Before posting something about your own guild, make sure another guild member hasn’t already created a thread for it. If they haven’t then go ahead and post, ensuring that you include sufficient detail regarding your guild. Again you must maintain these smaller rules:

No Smilies.

No Text Talk.

and Always talk in-character.

[[ Please keep OOC to a minimum, there are several possibilites to talk about OOC matters (e.g. Skype, TeamSpeak3, Google Documents, Private Message Groups on the forums. ]]

((To respond to Lym's post, I'm going to suggest we make in the off-topic/general discussion area the 'ooc chat' of the BH, IO, and friends. You do it, Simon, it's your guild after all :P I'm going to suggest we get a VIP list of who can post ;D))

[[ Applications are Optional now. Although it would dearly help if you did have one in possession, it is not needed.

Added spoilers for the long parts, making it cleaner and appealing to the eye. ]]

The prophet declares to his Temple;

" Have thou witnessed the foul arts committed by these inferior beings? Their new-found powers reek of the Aengul that brought upon our destruction! Those who seek this power to aid and learn shall be burned asunder, and we shall have the order we deserve... "

" It has also been brought to my attention of growing religions of Asulon. Their beliefs are many, and without a central belief, ripping apart their societies will be the simplest task ever beset upon our heads. Let our purity reign true justice and freedom to the liberated! "