~~~~~[The Templars Of Steel]~~~~~

Busenki

The Templars are recruiting, we are in the service of Hogarth, the High Priest of Oren! Choose your class/path:

[Warrior]

-Archer

-Knight

[Worker]

-Miner

-Woodcutter

-Farmer

-Builder

[spy]*[FOR THIS, DO NOT POST AN APPLICATION. THOSE WHO DO WILL GET DENIED, instead, PM your application.]

-Regular spy

-Assassin [Needs a VA]

[Monk]

-Preacher

-Writer

If you wish to apply- please us this application format.

OOC:

Name:

Timezone:

How much time can you spend on the server?

Why did you join the server?

IC:

Name:

Race:

Biography:

Skin [texture, not screenshot]:

What do you want to accomplish by joining? Explain.

Now our aims. We seek to bring peace to Western Oren and help monks. Other then that we protect churches, fight Iblees worship, and fight for the freedom of the people. If you seek profit, you should turn around and go away NOW. We don't need money as much as we need to feel safe, and make others feel safe and free in their own land. If you need help building a church, removing a shrine of Iblees, or an assassination of a corrupt priest- we WILL always be here for you. Contact us, we will take care of it.

OOC:

Username:

*Endlesswrath

Timezone:

*(-8:00) PST

How much time can you spend on the server:

*Depends on my schedule for the day, but As many as a few hours a day.

Why did you join the server:

*Because I've always enjoyed Roleplaying as well as Roleplay games, so this server is a bit of a win-win for me.

IC:

Name:

*Victor_Brandis

Race:

*North Human

Biography:

*Victor Brandis was the son of a simple guardsman for the village he grew up in. He learned of his father's skills and hoped on day to be a knight and protect the people, just as he father did. However, at age seven, a band of marauders attacked the quaint little town, catching his father and the rest of the men who protected its citizens off-guard. It turned into a rabble, and his father died in the squabble of fighting. He and his mother escaped the town before being found.

Victor then swore he would become a knight and keep the memory of his father alive through his blade as he fought for those who could not.

He was soon a squire when he was of the age of twelve, and trained diligently until he was fifteen, upon which he went through swordfighting challenges and competitions. In one of these competitions, he won the favor of the town's arl, and was soon in the Silver Order as a knight-errant for the king. However, mutiny and destitute happened upon him, as he was framed for the murder of three high-families, all of which was performed by his comrades in the order that became bitter and jealous towards him.

Thrown into Exile, Victor was sent to the Mage's tower, and was sent away through a portal, ending up in the land of Aegis. It was here he planned to regain his honor, his knighthood, and his blade of justice to protect those who cannot fight for themselves.

victorskin.png

*I wish to protect the citizens, to bring order back into the lands, and drive back the undead into the bowels of the Nether where they once came.

OOC:

Username:

*Endlesswrath

Timezone:

*(-8:00) PST

How much time can you spend on the server:

*Depends on my schedule for the day, but As many as a few hours a day.

Why did you join the server:

*Because I've always enjoyed Roleplaying as well as Roleplay games, so this server is a bit of a win-win for me.

IC:

Name:

*Victor_Brandis

Race:

*North Human

Biography:

*Victor Brandis was the son of a simple guardsman for the village he grew up in. He learned of his father's skills and hoped on day to be a knight and protect the people, just as he father did. However, at age seven, a band of marauders attacked the quaint little town, catching his father and the rest of the men who protected its citizens off-guard. It turned into a rabble, and his father died in the squabble of fighting. He and his mother escaped the town before being found.

Victor then swore he would become a knight and keep the memory of his father alive through his blade as he fought for those who could not.

He was soon a squire when he was of the age of twelve, and trained diligently until he was fifteen, upon which he went through swordfighting challenges and competitions. In one of these competitions, he won the favor of the town's arl, and was soon in the Silver Order as a knight-errant for the king. However, mutiny and destitute happened upon him, as he was framed for the murder of three high-families, all of which was performed by his comrades in the order that became bitter and jealous towards him.

Thrown into Exile, Victor was sent to the Mage's tower, and was sent away through a portal, ending up in the land of Aegis. It was here he planned to regain his honor, his knighthood, and his blade of justice to protect those who cannot fight for themselves.

victorskin.png

*I wish to protect the citizens, to bring order back into the lands, and drive back the undead into the bowels of the Nether where they once came.

Accepted. Silly me, I was asking myself "Why did he not choose a class?", then I noticed that I did not even put that question in the application format. I'll update it later. From this, I have come to the conclusion that you want to be a knight. Use this skin: victorskin.png

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.