The Order Of Vigilant Steel

Eaglestrike999

We are The Order of Vigilant Steel. We are a new upcomming Order with our Main Hall based in Alras. We offer a wide variety of services to both our members and members of the public. So, to answer some of your pending questions:

A little bit of information about us!

Our Order is based around combat however we are looking for a wide range of roles such as cheff's, blacksmith's and wizards. We accept most people who seem loyal, trustworthy and have shown themselves worthy, and have the heart required to join the Order. Although you will have to prove yourself in our training area before you are accepted, We are generally not as much of a though Order to get into. Our main goal is to watch over Aegis and defend Aegis and our home if need be. We also aid Capital Cities with bounty's and law enforcement. Our Main Guild Hall is in the Alras Housing district and we are currently trying to expand our Guild hall along to the housing area nextdoor. This would increase our member size and give us a larger area for storage and training. We currently have 6 members, all active. We are currently recruiting and have enough space in our Guild Hall for around another 4-5 members.

Our Ranks?

Our ranks are very different from any you will experience in all of Aegis, Based off our own Order name, Our ranks are completly independant to our Order. The ranks are as follows in order of Highest to Lowest.

1) Vigil - These are the equivilant of the Orders High Council. They are the leaders of the Order and decide the Orders movements and tasks. Aswell as who is allowed to join. They all have designated sections of the Order to manage such as Engineering and Warfare. There descisions will be carried out by the Sentinals.

2) Sentinal - These are the equivilant of Commanding Officers. Incharge different sections of the Order such as engineers and warfare.

3) Enforcers - These are the equivilant of Officers. They enforce the Commanders orders and keep the troops inline. Unlike the Sentinals who are ussually planning. These troops take a active role in there job.

4) Protectors - These are the equivilant of Knights. They are trusted members of the Order and have proven themselves in their role in the Guild. These members will have access to the Orders chests.

Although we do not have many ranks. We feel that the people joining must want to play a active role in the Order and join it for all that is stated above, And not for the ranks.

So what does the Military side of things do?

Its very simple! We split our forces into blocks. These are colour co-ordinated and have 8 members per block. These blocks are lead by Enforcer's and follow out Sentinals orders. Each block would recieve a rotor for the month. Each month different blocks would swap tasks to make sure every member gets a enjoyable experience from the Order whilst getting the job done and doing it well.

Plans for the future!

The Order will soon be moving to a new land! (Aegis 2.00) Our plans are to secure a plot of land and build a independent Fortress and have outposts such as the Hall we own in Alras, In various Capital Cities. We would also install outposts and begin to expand our reach across the area. Units would run patrols and aid local villages in expanding and encourage civilians to ask us for help if they are near us! The Fortress has already been fully planned out and has enough room to secure roughly 4 blocks. More can be added with the support of the local villages. So what would you be doing in this future plan? Being part of a block you would be either patrolling our territory, aiding local villages, controlling one of our outposts or camps or be on a task such as aiding Capital Cities law enforcement.

If you wish to sign up please post the following application:

What is your name? (Both RP and MC please.)

What are your major skills?

What role would you like to take up in the Order?

Any current/previous Guilds/Orders you are/were in?

Why you believe you deserve to join the Order and what you would bring to it.

post-31642-0-36594700-1324515883_thumb.p

[[ Before anyone catches this, you spelled professional incorrectly >_< ]]

[[Anywho, I support any guild that opposes mine. +1]]

[[ Before anyone catches this, you spelled professional incorrectly >_< ]]

[[Anywho, I support any guild that opposes mine. +1]]

Thanks for pointing it out, I have problems with spelling so i didnt notice.

((What do you actually do?))

Currently we are constructing our Guild Hall and aiding the Vanguard in its investigations and arrests of the Hooded. In our spare time we also help Alras Guards on their shifts. We are very gratefull to the king for our Guild Hall and so it is the least we can do to repay his generosity.

Amiria ((Pyrofries))

Enchantment, Cooking, Archery

I would like to be a Witch or mage after I receive training in that form

None

I deserve to join the order because I have stayed with them for some time and I think that they could use me as a valuable asset as I am elven and know some things about magic.

Amiria ((Pyrofries))

Enchantment, Cooking, Archery

I would like to be a Witch or mage after I receive training in that form

None

I deserve to join the order because I have stayed with them for some time and I think that they could use me as a valuable asset as I am elven and know some things about magic.

Your Application needs to be more in-dept. It is very short.

What is your name? (Both RP and MC please.)MC:KoToTamoPeva

IG:Hallen

What are your major skills?Swords,Mining,Archery

What role would you like to take up in the Order?Swordsman

Any current/previous Guilds/Orders you are/were in?The UAC,The Shuuhei Company.

Why you believe you deserve to join the Order and what you would bring to it.I believe i should join the order because i have experience in being in a guild.I will bring order and i will strive to fight evil in every corner of the world.

What is your name? (Both RP and MC please.)MC:KoToTamoPeva

IG:Hallen

What are your major skills?Swords,Mining,Archery

What role would you like to take up in the Order?Sentinel.

Any current/previous Guilds/Orders you are/were in?The UAC,The Shuuhei Company.

Why you believe you deserve to join the Order and what you would bring to it.I believe i should join the order because i have experience in being in a guild.I will bring order and i will strive to fit evil in every corner of the world.

Hail. I also approve these applications, i am a vigil in the guild. Your application looks pretty good, however the role you would like to play is not what rank you want, its what you would like to do in the guild, such as being our cook or archer or miner. We decide when you are promoted to sentinel.

Currently we are constructing our Guild Hall and aiding the Vanguard in its investigations and arrests of the Hooded. In our spare time we also help Alras Guards on their shifts. We are very gratefull to the king for our Guild Hall and so it is the least we can do to repay his generosity.

So you don't have an actual purpose besides help out?

Hail. I also approve these applications, i am a vigil in the guild. Your application looks pretty good, however the role you would like to play is not what rank you want, its what you would like to do in the guild, such as being our cook or archer or miner. We decide when you are promoted to sentinel.

Edited,now i'm a swordsman :D.

[[ Arresting the hooded? Don't you guys know that many evils lay uncovered by mere articles of clothing? ]]

[ I support this guild. Nice to see you don't just accept anyone who comes your way. I would recommend trying to see if you can form into the ranks of the alrasian guard, as you will have an influx of new members. ]

[[ Arresting the hooded? Don't you guys know that many evils lay uncovered by mere articles of clothing? ]]

[[He means more like...arresting the BAD hooded, like iblees worshippers :P and we only assist in arrests its not like we can call the shots]