The Assassins [Coming Soon]

totalZer0k1ll

The Assassins are a secret cult that is being built by very strong members of the community, and will start recruiting soon...

The Assassin Symbol:

post-16616-0-48809400-1324665069_thumb.p

Pay is very high

Some of the advantages of being a Assassin:

1 Diamond and Iron ingot a day

free war supply's

Very brilliantly built stronghold [in Construction]

Hidden base, we have built where no man dares to go.

Ranks, Custom built skins for the different ranks.

Coming Soon..

Warning: Im about to be super mean to you, and I apologise in advance.

Here we have, yet another Assassin guild. I personaly have been in a few that have started off promising, but then crumbled in a few weeks. I should hope that you have some actual drive, and that you aren't some wannabe with a plan, and I hope this turns into a huge deal, but as it stands the odds are againt you. Every couple of weeks I see a post about an assassins guild, that always turns out to be a rip off of "Assassins Creed" and I always think, "this is not going to be worth my time." and I read it anyways. sure enough the majority of assassin guild idea's are based on assassins creed that I have read. If you want a fighting chance at this. You'd better be pretty commited and have alot of unique and fun ideas.

On the plus side, maybe me being a total **** to you will attract some attention to this post. I hope it's the right kind of attention.

That was unnecessary ( post aboc-ve this)

if you want to get this guild to work start with getting some good lore and background info

Yeah i will post the lore up soon, some key differences about this guild is that it is mainly hunting and assassinating evil so no need for a villain app. i assure you this will be very well done that's why we are taking our time

Warning: Im about to be super mean to you, and I apologise in advance.

Here we have, yet another Assassin guild. I personaly have been in a few that have started off promising, but then crumbled in a few weeks. I should hope that you have some actual drive, and that you aren't some wannabe with a plan, and I hope this turns into a huge deal, but as it stands the odds are againt you. Every couple of weeks I see a post about an assassins guild, that always turns out to be a rip off of "Assassins Creed" and I always think, "this is not going to be worth my time." and I read it anyways. sure enough the majority of assassin guild idea's are based on assassins creed that I have read. If you want a fighting chance at this. You'd better be pretty commited and have alot of unique and fun ideas.

On the plus side, maybe me being a total **** to you will attract some attention to this post. I hope it's the right kind of attention.

I am trying my best to avoid mistaking this guild for assassins creed, the only thing in common is that it has inspired me, yet i will make it original as possible. and i know how many assassins guilds there have been, all failed because of Bad leaders and lore dedicated to assassins creed. Thx for feedback though :)

It will require a villain app.

*2a. Murder Type A - This includes killing when threatened, assassinations, unprovoked or provoked.

No, each person requires an individual application.

This complicates things.. is there any way i could talk to a admin about whole guild auto-villains?

This complicates things.. is there any way i could talk to a admin about whole guild auto-villains?

Nope, that's what you have to do when you make a guild themed off of killing people for pay.

No. It's the same for the Dark Brotherhood, same for Black Hand.

Very Well, looks like il have to do some more work.

thanks for all the help :)

Stuff like this makes me laugh. Thank you for making me laugh today.