The White Ravens

nppeck

((hey guys I was wondering if you have ever rp'ed with me could you please leave a comment on my va? (in the right format ofcourse) Thanks in advance))

As a bishop, am I on the council?

You are, yes.

((You forgot me -.-))

How dare you to kill my best and oldest friend.

He wouldn't do such thing.

He didn't even get a fair trail did he?

Maybe it is time for me to leave the White Ravens... maybe...

You make me proud too, Eldor :P.

Josh is dead :shock:? Well, I suppose that means... Congratulations Borus. You are the new headguard.

Edit:

We should have a funreral for Josh and Eledyr.

Play this song first:

*Ker'Athri stumbles into the streets of Aliquam, delirious and crazy."I- I can't do... this. What's happening to me?!!*He throws his fist into the stone wall, shattering the cobble and and his bones. Ker screams, his voice echoing across the plains. He falls to his knees, and crawls up the steps into the library. Ker desperately searches for a paper and pen, throwing bookshelves all over the room, tearing pages out of books, not sure what is real. He gives a faint smile as he heads downstairs, writing materials in hand. He puts the pen to the paper, and tries to make sure his tears down't ruin the note.

The once powerful Mali'Aheral slumps to the floor, his will to live leaving his broken mind."Wha-... why is this happening to me?"He heaves his hulking mass to his feet, trying to control his mind, and failing. He has to get to Aurea, and everything will be alright. No. Nothing can fix this. He has been alive too long, and while he can't physically age, all these years alive and witnessing the death of a world has taken a toll on his mind. He knows this is the end, and with all his power and experience, there is nothing he can do to stop it.

Gathering his physical strength whilst his mind crumbles, he stumbles towards the gates. He flips the switch and steps out into the fresh air. Taking a breath in, he pukes on the wet grass. Wet Grass. A storm is coming. Damn it! He can't travel in this weather. He may never see his love again. He Roars. Birds flock up from the trees and take flight at the blood-curdling sound. Lightning strikes. Rain pours. Ker collapses.

He has to keep going, he can't give up... not now. He heaves himself to his feet once again, and stands tall. At first he walks, then sprints. He sprints and sprints and sprints, until he lungs can't function. But he is at Haelun'or, he made it! He will say his last goodbyes to the only woman he has ever loved, before he must retreat to the wilderness from fear of hurting someone.

[Double post :P

^^Ker'Athri is dead. Not physically, but mentally. Lol, I felt so guilty to post this after seeing all of those Ravens dying haha.

I had a good run with that character - since the server started last spring - but it's time to retire him. My new character MIGHT join the Ravens when he's older, but he's gonna be a thieving street urchin until he's older.

Hope you guys have fun! Aodran is the new Arch Bishop.]

((i got told from dyehu that they need our help in this battle, but i was never told it was canceled.))

Edit:

((Hope you feel better nppeck))

((its an ic illness. I haven't really been sick for years.

I have recieved word from Native the Pathmaker that we are now allowed to construct the road from the Dwarven road to Aliquam. We will now begin seeing new faces soon enough. Though the road has not been constructed it will be very soon.

I have recieved word from Native the Pathmaker that we are now allowed to construct the road from the Dwarven road to Aliquam. We will now begin seeing new faces soon enough. Though the road has not been constructed it will be very soon.

That is very good. We need some new faces around Aliquam. Let's hope we will become a big city and prevail.

((-.- everyone is dieing or leaving

I wanna create a new character to, on with more background if you know what I mean

Im not sure what to do know, I would join the WR eitherway

What do yu guys think I should do?))))

((Do what you want. I'd say create a new character if you want.))

The platinum guard are another banditory group; Unfortuantly; those whom aid then are To be deemed as bandits themselves.

The platinum guard are another banditory group; Unfortuantly; those whom aid then are To be deemed as bandits themselves.

Very well. I will make sure not to let any platinum guards inside of Ascella. If I do it would be with heavy caution.