The White Ravens

nppeck

Mc name-maxse123

Ic name-Max

Do you have a villain application- yes but it wasn't accepted, but i realised that is not the path for me and so i would love to join the white ravens and to aid this order of truth

What will you contribute to the guild- My greatest contribution is myself, to devote myself to the white ravens

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?-Yes i believe this rules are true and good and are good to have

What previous Experience do you have?- i have faught much and learned alot of fighting and soul

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- i am not well instructed about aerial but i wish to learn i have fought the undead and hope that with the white ravens i can help defend our land!

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?-ordo purus

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) -my skills are 45 swordsmanship, 20 archery, 15 axe mastery, 10 wrestling

Have you signed our charter?- Yes i have signed!

Mc name- Kaos1559

Ic name- Talon

Do you have a villain application- Yes but It hasn’t been accepted or denied so I am tempted to leave it alone and if I am accepted I will probably just deny it.

What will you contribute to the guild- I will contribute all I can to the guild my soul my goals my life everything I need to.

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- Yes, with out second thought.

What previous Experience do you have?- The day before the world moved to Asulon I was actually in the white ravens. The bishop of the blade recruited me.

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- I have fought the undead when in danger and when others around me are in danger. I feel that if I join the ravens I can defend people from any form of damage they may take.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?- Ordo purus

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) -Swordsmanship (52) Archery (45)

Have you signed our charter?- Yes I have

ACCEPTED

((But you didn't have to make an app on the forums, because you were recruited in-game :P oh well.))

Mc name-maxse123

Ic name-Max

Do you have a villain application- yes but it wasn't accepted, but i realised that is not the path for me and so i would love to join the white ravens and to aid this order of truth

What will you contribute to the guild- My greatest contribution is myself, to devote myself to the white ravens

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?-Yes i believe this rules are true and good and are good to have

What previous Experience do you have?- i have faught much and learned alot of fighting and soul

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- i am not well instructed about aerial but i wish to learn i have fought the undead and hope that with the white ravens i can help defend our land!

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?-ordo purus

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) -my skills are 45 swordsmanship, 20 archery, 15 axe mastery, 10 wrestling

Have you signed our charter?- Yes i have signed!

ACCEPTED!

((Contact the Bishop of The Blade, Aodran. He will decide if you are fit to just jump straight into the elite branch, of or you need to start out with a normal rank.))

Start him off in the regular branch for now. Unless a regular paladin is willing to take him as a apprentice.

If I would be aloud I could train him as my Zealot if it was ok with everyone else and if I am a good enough paladin for the job.

If I would be aloud I could train him as my Zealot if it was ok with everyone else and if I am a good enough paladin for the job.

Permission granted, do me proud, archer.

Head to our city. It is close to the wretched grove. On the other hand, can someone please shrink the gate town. It is far too big and does not match the rest of the wall.

To the assasin, yes you do.

City plot is up? Do we have a 50x50 plot?

Mark the epicenter of the plot.