The White Ravens

nppeck

I like the sound of this, from what I understand we just need to get shift to give us the land in-game?

((Yes when shift finishes his modreq))

edit- Land is now permed

The town is now up, please ask me if you want permission.

add me, my MC name is emberhard

I will start to move things over ASAP, which unfortunately will not be until later tonight.....

Please give me permission ((My IGN is xFrozt))

When moving supplies we should also have a guard team just in case of bandits, enemies, etc.

Me too man. Im heading there (right when I get a break from.studying finals). My mc name: Rustyjusty123

We will also start deciding jobs for the city. We will need a blacksmith, a farmer, a cook, a logger and a miner.

Mc name- Kaos1559

Ic name- Talon

Do you have a villain application- Yes but It hasn’t been accepted or denied so I am tempted to leave it alone and if I am accepted I will probably just deny it.

What will you contribute to the guild- I will contribute all I can to the guild my soul my goals my life everything I need to.

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- Yes, with out second thought.

What previous Experience do you have?- The day before the world moved to Asulon I was actually in the white ravens. The bishop of the blade recruited me.

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- I have fought the undead when in danger and when others around me are in danger. I feel that if I join the ravens I can defend people from any form of damage they may take.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?- Ordo purus

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) -Swordsmanship (52) Archery (45)

Have you signed our charter?- Yes I have