The White Ravens

nppeck

Thats big enough for the central Palace? Mark the epicenter of the plot please.

We need an actual town first.

((nppeck, you told me to build the gate so I did

now your telling me its to big?

It's the same gate as from the prototype))

Took me 2 stacks of coal and more then 8 stacks of cobblestone to make it.

Remember we cant just pich stone up again like cobblestone.

EDIT: sorry nppeck, but im not gonna destroy it unless ogedi tells me to.

It took a lot of time building it and I took lots of damage falling of the walls.

Fine, but at this point I don't think we will be able to follow the prototype. We should just build a regular town and expand from there.

Aye, the town could be a first district. Once we start expanding we can have more districts?

The old elven camp, is recuested our help. I talked to the guard captain, naimed our prise and said that I will discuss with my leaders. So what do you think, should we send paladins or guards to protect them? He said that he need to discuss with the town council and raise some funds. They will need 2-3 guards.

Send some paladins. We only have one guard right now.

Edit- We will vote for a mayor soon. Tell me who you want.

Send some paladins. We only have one guard right now.

LOL, that's not good... we should cut back on Paladin acceptance. They're supposed to be elite.

Okay, from now on:

Ordo Purus is not open to any recruitment. You can only join the White Ravens, as Ordo Purus is elite and if we think you are worthy, we will choose you.

LOL, that's not good... we should cut back on Paladin acceptance. They're supposed to be elite.

Okay, from now on:

Ordo Purus is not open to any recruitment. You can only join the White Ravens, as Ordo Purus is elite and if we think you are worthy, we will choose you.

agreed there are waaayyyy to many paladins.

agreed there are waaayyyy to many paladins.

Glad someone else realizes this.

To the Bishop of the blade, I am making it your responsability to demote at least two Paladins. Malanar is immune, as he is already no longer a Paladin.

Have fun being an ArchAngel, Malanar. *winks*

(( I'm gonna need the Bishop of The Blade to preform the ceremony, as I am unable to do so right now.))

Glad someone else realizes this.

To the Bishop of the blade, I am making it your responsability to demote at least two Paladins. Malanar is immune, as he is already no longer a Paladin.

Have fun being an ArchAngel, Malanar. *winks*

(( I'm gonna need the Bishop of The Blade to preform the ceremony, as I am unable to do so right now.))

Thank ye' seraph, i will not disappoint you, or this guild.

The old elven camp, is recuested our help. I talked to the guard captain, naimed our prise and said that I will discuss with my leaders. So what do you think, should we send paladins or guards to protect them? He said that he need to discuss with the town council and raise some funds. They will need 2-3 guards.

Do they JUST need guards? as I have passed through that camp a lot, and it needs way more than bloody guards.

((so say-th the old mayor lol))

seraph, out of pure curiosity, who are the bishops and what bishop are they? also what actually does each bishop do? Its not really clear which each one specifically does.

Edit" Aodran i can help the elven camp, what are the coords?

seraph, out of pure curiosity, who are the bishops and what bishop are they? also what actually does each bishop do? Its not really clear which each one specifically does.

Edit" Aodran i can help the elven camp, what are the coords?

The Bishops are just the leaders and they organize things and help me out.

Application for the Guild

Mc name- Uleftthedooropen

Ic name- Adval Teth

Do you have a villain application- No I figured this being a good guild i wouldn't want one.

What will you contribute to the guild- Protection by sword, all the ore i can pull from the earth and friendship to those that do not annoy me.

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- Yes

otherwise I would screw up.

What previous Experience do you have?- I have slain many beasts but i haven't earned my mettle in battle against an equal foe yet.

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- I help others when i can whether it is by giving them food or fighting by their side in battle, but i have not spread word of this religion for I am a foreigner to these lands and have not learned of her.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?- I hope to join either mining or guards for my skills lye with the blade and pick, I hope to do diplomacy work one day to meet people.

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) - 70 in sowrds and 83 mining

Have you signed our charter?- I assume that is what i am doing now?