The White Ravens

nppeck

I am up for anything to come.

*Sighs... "goodbye, friend".

(( your character has no emotion, he is the perfect soldier, unbeatable in combat and the best tactician. He obeys all orders given to him by higher authority and gives any orders necessary to win a battle, not feeling nay guilt if those orders cause his soldiers to die. He is basically not him. Just a Juggernaut that kills all enemies and feels no pain.))

*Sighs... "goodbye, friend".

(( your character has no emotion, he is the perfect soldier, unbeatable in combat and the best tactician. He obeys all orders given to him by higher authority and gives any orders necessary to win a battle, not feeling nay guilt if those orders cause his soldiers to die. He is basically not him. Just a Juggernaut that kills all enemies and feels no pain.))

((damn that is a risk taker.))

((is somebody ******* with me? All of a sudden it keeps saying someone has logged in from another location, then i killed erictorchlighter, and stole a diamond sword. But i don't know what the hell they are talking about, i dont remember doing any of that stuff. I just got logged out again, ill brb going to see what happened.))

Edit: Ok so i killed another raven.

((is somebody ******* with me? All of a sudden it keeps saying someone has logged in from another location, then i killed erictorchlighter, and stole a diamond sword. But i don't know what the hell they are talking about, i dont remember doing any of that stuff. I just got logged out again, ill brb going to see what happened.))

Yeah, someone is logging into your account. Did you use any previous computers that had you MC password saved on them, and then sell them? Because the person with your computer could just log on and Grief. I suggest you also do a virus scan.

Yeah, someone is logging into your account. Did you use any previous computers that had you MC password saved on them, and then sell them? Because the person with your computer could just log on and Grief. I suggest you also do a virus scan.

((yeah only my friends but he doesnt know enough about minecraft to get onto lotc, I will do a virus scan now.))

((yeah only my friends but he doesnt know enough about minecraft to get onto lotc, I will do a virus scan now.))

He could have just been messing around in the main menu, and then went to the multiplayer option, joined lotc and decided to kill some fools. But yeah, definitely scan.

Ive been bussy freinds, my apologies.

Why cant we follow the prototype again?

((will get on this weekend and hopefully tommorow. I am always on the forums))

And malanar tell a mod, now.

He could have just been messing around in the main menu, and then went to the multiplayer option, joined lotc and decided to kill some fools. But yeah, definitely scan.

((Yeah the ravens dont believe me and wont allow me into the guild, and i believe one of them posted a ban report. Ogedi i will do that now.))

((Yeah the ravens dont believe me and wont allow me into the guild, and i believe one of them posted a ban report. Ogedi i will do that now.))

Damn, tell them to check the forums.

I pardon malanar for his actions as they derived from a 3rd party. Allow him into the guild.

((thank you ogedi, and it wasn't my friend i just got confirmed it wasn't him, so it has to be a keylogger. I will come back once this is resolved, that is if i am not banned. Because i guess they are all planning on banning me.))

Edit: Seraph they wont listen to me, so i don't believe they will check.

Get a gm to ban your acc untill your password is changed.

((I just changed the pass, i am just getting some security now to get this crap off my computer. But for now im going to eat real quick.))

Edit: Back from eating, i will let you know how the security scan goes.

I am here you know, and I have yet to decide weather to let him off with a fine or something or assist with report, likely will look over my screens again.

I would also like to see these screens.