The White Ravens

nppeck

So, on a new note have we picked mayor yet or no?

Well please tell me who you would like to vote in as mayor. If nobody votes, I suppose that Emberhard will get it by default as he is the only person that seems to want the job.

I vote ember for mayor. He was born to be one.

((please put ooc things in brackets or something xD))

*Sighs... "goodbye, friend".

(( your character has no emotion, he is the perfect soldier, unbeatable in combat and the best tactician. He obeys all orders given to him by higher authority and gives any orders necessary to win a battle, not feeling nay guilt if those orders cause his soldiers to die. He is basically not him. Just a Juggernaut that kills all enemies and feels no pain.))

((got some new info about those archangels. Apperantly they can literally blow a person into pieces. The spectator found a tooth in his hair, which was kinda funny, but I dont think we can at this to our archangels can we?))

EDIT: ((Seraph when can I do my ritual?

((got some new info about those archangels. Apperantly they can literally blow a person into pieces. The spectator found a tooth in his hair, which was kinda funny, but I dont think we can at this to our archangels can we?))

EDIT: ((Seraph when can I do my ritual?

(( No, no we can't add that. It's already unfair enough that they are such elite warriors, they pretty much can't be beaten unless there's like, 10 guys that are well-trained...))

(( Whenever you want, but I won't be able to do it. Oh, and be sure to read my post at the top of the page...))

Ok then Emberhard gets the job. Any objections?

I will do the ritual when heartless decides to. This is a pretty big choice to, you lose all feelings it will be like i have no soul, and will not remember any of you.