The White Ravens

nppeck

[ I would advise your character to know magic before creating a Golem, as they are kind of a magical thing.]

((But I do know little magic. Some lost mage taught me to cast a small flame and for return I gave him food and shelter for a night. But knowing that mayby isn't enough to create golem.))

((But I do know little magic. Some lost mage taught me to cast a small flame and for return I gave him food and shelter for a night. But knowing that mayby isn't enough to create golem.))

[ YOU HAVE THE FLAME BALL SPELL?!?!? :shock: dude... you gotta teach me! Please!]

[ YOU HAVE THE FLAME BALL SPELL?!?!? :shock: dude... you gotta teach me! Please!]

((Only if you teach me :D ))

((Only if you teach me :D ))

[ :shock: :shock: :shock: Dude! Ok, I'll teach you every single spell I ever learn ever! I need that spell! (I don't have anything right now, but I'll give you everything I ever get.)]

[ :shock: :shock: :shock: Dude! Ok, I'll teach you every single spell I ever learn ever! I need that spell! (I don't have anything right now, but I'll give you everything I ever get.)]

((Deal.))

hhhhhmmmm, I can see how this alliance could greatly benefit both parties, well, that is assuming things go according to plan, but I don't think alvaska (ogedi) would like the idea of us assimilating into another group, I think the final yes, or no should lay with him.

hhhhhmmmm, I can see how this alliance could greatly benefit both parties, well, that is assuming things go according to plan, but I don't think alvaska (ogedi) would like the idea of us assimilating into another group, I think the final yes, or no should lay with him.

I totally agree.

From what I understand, the White Ravens would still exist as an elite semi independent force. Also, concerning the Alvaska issue, we really need to find him. I haven't seen him in (ic) years. Not since he want to go try and make a treaty with the Mori.

[ Did you even read my post? I said they aren't actually Angels so, yes, Bishops can control them. I explained all of this before you chose to be an ArchAngel, so don't ***** to me. And there are four Bishops assigned to run everything if the Arch Bishop can't. The Arch Bishop is in place to run the Ordo Purus, and the ArchAngels don't need a higher. Only the peace and blade Bishops control them because letting the knowledge and arcane bishop control them wouldn't make any sense, as the peace and blade have to do with war and negotiations. If you don't like it you can wait until I find a way to change you back or you can kill your character.]

Wait what does the Bishop of Essence do? You said there are 4 bishops before but you named things like peace and of blade but not Essence, was it changed to new title or something?

PS. I vote we do not let the king pay for it, we should remain free.