The White Ravens

nppeck

((condition is that we support them politically and economically))

(( That sounds like that needs to be considered heavily. At one end it could be very beneficial. At the other end it could be horrible and end out in a total war with the city that is paying for our charter/another nation.

Okay, my house is now teared down, so can I get the town aproval to build a tower? I was planning to make it my home and a place with rooms you can buy.

I'm afraid that a tower is out of the question for now as we already have an inn. You are welcome to build your own home however as long as it matches the rest of the town's architecture.

Emberhard is obviously allowed inn rooms since he owns it. Housing purchases must be run by me however, as I need to add them to the plot.

yeah the point I'm getting to is that only certain people should be able to sell houses/rooms so everybody doesn't just set up a hotel each to make some money

((ok so I heard we are going to some tomb to find treasure, what time is this happening cause where I live is gmt+11))

Well can someone who destroyed my house then give the materials from it back?

Talk to Barias about that. He reallydidn't like your house.

((Also we may have a battle helping our allies in Azar at 11PM GMT on Friday.))

Talk to Barias about that. He reallydidn't like your house.

((Also we may have a battle helping our allies in Azar at 11PM GMT on Friday.))

((We should act as a backup force or something like an ambush team instead of being in the front line))

((I brought back 233 iron ore, 5 iron ingots and 3 gold ingots.

No-one gets anything unless I say so, we don't have enough for everyone.

So I need to think how im going to use it.

In the meantime, feel free to explore the wilds, mayby you will find iron yourself :)))

(( When Ogedi gets back, that will be his responsibility. In the mean time though, do what Peck said.

P.S. I just realized how great it is that you did that. Thank you very much Eldor. So only three gold? Okay, make one gold sword and save the other one. I will (RP) enchant the sword and put it in a safe spot.))

((ok so I heard we are going to some tomb to find treasure, what time is this happening cause where I live is gmt+11))

(( I would like to know this as well, it sounds interesting...))

((We should act as a backup force or something like an ambush team instead of being in the front line))

(( Paladins and are meant to be front-line, but I suppose we could take some archers and assassins and cut down their numbers before the battle.))

((yeah I was trying to say like let them decrease their numbers with our archers and assassins and then our paladins go all out, etc. Where is ogedi btw?))

((yeah I was trying to say like let them decrease their numbers with our archers and assassins and then our paladins go all out, etc. Where is ogedi btw?))

[No one knows... *plays scary music*]

(( When Ogedi gets back, that will be his responsibility. In the mean time though, do what Peck said.

P.S. I just realized how great it is that you did that. Thank you very much Eldor. So only three gold? Okay, make one gold sword and save the other one. I will (RP) enchant the sword and put it in a safe spot.))

(( Paladins and are meant to be front-line, but I suppose we could take some archers and assassins and cut down their numbers before the battle.))

((1. Why is it Ogedi's responsibility? I died 3 times to gather it all, Its my iron and i'm willing to share it with the WR. But everyone is like put it in a chest or something, without thanking me. [except the ones I gave armor + Seraph].

Seriously everyone want armor but everyone except me is to lazy to go to the wilds -.-

No-one gets anything from now on, unless they ask nicely on the forum or ingame + the coordinates were it should be delivered.

2. Perhaps we should send a Archangel as well, along with the assassins and archers.))