The White Ravens

nppeck

[Three problems. ArchAngels are all equal, Bishops must command them otherwise alot of things will get screwed up, and there can't be 6 of them, as there is only 4 races. Also, if you want that ranking system, think of Aodran as the High archangel.

EDIT: Problems with the brain map:

Apprentices are at the same level as guards and merchants and whatnot, the bishops are above the Archangels, there is no High archangel.]

[Magistrate]

/ \

[Arch Bishop] [Overseer]

| |

[bishop] |

| |

[ArchAngel] [Vilicus]

| |

[Paladin] [Head workers and guards]

| |

[Apprentice] [Workers and guards]

[[Agreed my mindmap looks bad, but I was to lazy to create a new one xD

Well I looked it up and there are actually 7 archangels, 4 normal and 3 higher archangels.

But I think 1 is enough for now.

The Bishops have 1 to = arch bishop

So why shouldn't the Archangel have one

Another thing, just because bishops can choose someone to become an archangel, doesn't mean they can control them.

I didn't create them so that they are being controlled by the bishops.

This is getting out of hand.

For example:

I quote.

In the New Testament Michael leads God's armies against Satan's forces in the Book of Revelation, where during the war in heaven he defeats Satan.

Do you think a bishop can control such angel?

Think about it....

Sorry, but I'm a bit irritable -.-

BTW someone should ask permission to do all this since I didn't get permission for all this.

You guys changed alot of stuff since I made them up.

So I'm not sure if we are still allowed to continue doing this.))

[[Agreed my mindmap looks bad, but I was to lazy to create a new one xD

Well I looked it up and there are actually 7 archangels, 4 normal and 3 higher archangels.

But I think 1 is enough for now.

So why shouldn't the Archangel have one

Another thing, just because bishops can choose someone to become an archangel, doesn't mean they can control them.

This is getting out of hand.

For example:

I quote.

In the New Testament Michael leads God's armies against Satan's forces in the Book of Revelation, where during the war in heaven he defeats Satan.

Think about it....

Sorry, but I'm a bit irritable -.-

BTW someone should ask permission to do all this since I didn't get permission for all this.

So I'm not sure if we are still allowed to continue doing this.))

[server rule states not to speak of IRL religion... and only the Bishop of the Blade, and the Bishop of Peace can give them orders. Besides, they aren't actual Angels, they are just warriors that have been blessed with certain powers and curses.]

[[Fine I changed it a bit

So why shouldn't the Archangel have a Higher Archangel?

Why can only the Bishops of peach and blade control them then.

For example:

The Head Archangel leads Aeriel's armies against Iblees's forces in the Book of Shizzle, where during the war in heavenia he defeats Iblees and sends him to the Nether.

Why can only the Bishops of peache and blade control them?

So I'm not sure if we are still allowed to continue doing this.

and they got killed remember, so the are 2 options, they become undead or the become angels -.-

*thows chair to the other side of the room after pressing add reply, screaming: "cant talk with these people"))

Personally, I don't even think the position of Archbishop is necessary, but Seraph insists. Basically, I think the archangels exist outside of the ranking system. Their authority is limited to commanding armies on the field, in the libraries, or in the church ((which will be built when we get a land extension))

Personally, I don't even think the position of Archbishop is necessary, but Seraph insists. Basically, I think the archangels exist outside of the ranking system. Their authority is limited to commanding armies on the field, in the libraries, or in the church ((which will be built when we get a land extension))

((thanks nppeck

Finally someone understand what I am saying))

[[Fine I changed it a bit

So why shouldn't the Archangel have a Higher Archangel?

Why can only the Bishops of peach and blade control them then.

For example:

The Head Archangel leads Aeriel's armies against Iblees's forces in the Book of Shizzle, where during the war in heavenia he defeats Iblees and sends him to the Nether.

Why can only the Bishops of peache and blade control them?

So I'm not sure if we are still allowed to continue doing this.

and they got killed remember, so the are 2 options, they become undead or the become angels -.-

*thows chair to the other side of the room after pressing add reply, screaming: "cant talk with these people"))

((thanks nppeck

Finally someone understand what I am saying))

[ Did you even read my post? I said they aren't actually Angels so, yes, Bishops can control them. I explained all of this before you chose to be an ArchAngel, so don't ***** to me. And there are four Bishops assigned to run everything if the Arch Bishop can't. The Arch Bishop is in place to run the Ordo Purus, and the ArchAngels don't need a higher. Only the peace and blade Bishops control them because letting the knowledge and arcane bishop control them wouldn't make any sense, as the peace and blade have to do with war and negotiations. If you don't like it you can wait until I find a way to change you back or you can kill your character.]

((on another note, has anyone fixed aodran's house it looks hideous right now. Also, people need to stop digging tunnels beneath the town. Winston found a hidden farm and a few other uncessary things down there. From now on, digging basements is not allowed. Failure to comply will result in a 500 minas fine.))

[ Did you even read my post? I said they aren't actually Angels so, yes, Bishops can control them. I explained all of this before you chose to be an ArchAngel, so don't ***** to me. And there are four Bishops assigned to run everything if the Arch Bishop can't. The Arch Bishop is in place to run the Ordo Purus, and the ArchAngels don't need a higher. Only the peace and blade Bishops control them because letting the knowledge and arcane bishop control them wouldn't make any sense, as the peace and blade have to do with war and negotiations. If you don't like it you can wait until I find a way to change you back or you can kill your character.]

((yes, I read you post, but can't start changing things.

2+2=4 you can't change that, same with the archangels. They are angels, I made them, can't change that either -.-

Im not gonna discuss who's controlling them, since it would be a never ending discussion.

And I like what I am now, you don't have to change that to

Ogedi, were are ya when we need you.))

((yes, I read you post, but can't start changing things.

2+2=4 you can't change that, same with the archangels. They are angels, I made them, can't change that either -.-

Im not gonna discuss who's controlling them, since it would be a never ending discussion.

And I like what I am now, you don't have to change that to

Ogedi, were are ya when we need you.))

[i'm not changing anything. Thses were the circumstances from the beginning, it was your choice to become an Arch so, really, you're the one that changed your character. I merely told you the only two ways to get him back.

Also, if the archangels are going to be this much of a problem, I'm going to have to remove them... with Ogedi's consent of course.]

Wonders in, to answer any questions to What may be asked; ''People, Look, I know I have offered you A city in the terms of your oath to me, and my nation, This will be a vow I will not break; but keep in Mind, Andromeda, has been setting up forts and towns like a lil' crazy person, This will not be instant, If you break this oath, you are liable for banishment from your own city, to be replaced with another lord, But, in others terms, I will allow you to ask of anything from me that is, you set up your own terms to me joining, and I will gladly accept, and you will have My Solumn pledge to meet these terms, wether it be A week, wether it be a month, I cannot say, but I Will meet them

Approches the man, smiling "Hello! I am Emberhard, the Mayor, and you must be our beneficiary! Well, let us discus! One of our major concerns is that this city is planned to become a major political center, in order for this to happen we would need to remain neutral to most conflicts, well unless one side is endangering us, or obviously evil, then we will take sides. What we fear is that this agreement might result in us loosing the neutrality we have gained by setting up in the cloud temple area.

Approches the man, smiling "Hello! I am Emberhard, the Mayor, and you must be our beneficiary! Well, let us discus! One of our major concerns is that this city is planned to become a major political center, in order for this to happen we would need to remain neutral to most conflicts, well unless one side is endangering us, or obviously evil, then we will take sides. What we fear is that this agreement might result in us loosing the neutrality we have gained by setting up in the cloud temple area.

''Evenin' Emberhard, Aye, our conflicts are only to those, whom threaten those who cannot fight for themselves, me'men are stationed around teh'cloud temple, to patrol roads and so on, to stop bandit attacks, on said roads, since we came to be, Bandit attacks 'ave come to an All time low.. although me'life has been threatened by teh'bigger of teh'groups, I will remain strong hearted to fight 'em yer'see.''

''Evenin' Emberhard, Aye, our conflicts are only to those, whom threaten those who cannot fight for themselves, me'men are stationed around teh'cloud temple, to patrol roads and so on, to stop bandit attacks, on said roads, since we came to be, Bandit attacks 'ave come to an All time low.. although me'life has been threatened by teh'bigger of teh'groups, I will remain strong hearted to fight 'em yer'see.''

" Aye, well my primary concern was that we might be dragged into a conflict that we should have no part in. I do ask that we keep our current system of government, as well as remaining under the oversight of the White Ravens, I don't plan to completely cut you out, that would be just rude! The type of relationship, or terms, if you will, I would like to see come out of this is to be a very strong alliance between our peoples, cities, and indeed the guild itself.

((poll for the Andromeda question is up. Please vote.