The White Ravens

nppeck

I think we need as much friends and allies as possible right now, the wolf pack seems like a fine idea.

I agree, we could use some allies now

EDIT:

Since Ogedi and Collin arn't online that much, I think we should vote for a new temp. leader.

In that case I would vote for nppeck, I think he would be a fine leader and he is very often online.

Mc name- dustinblake1

Ic name- Dustin

Do you have a villain application- No

What will you contribute to the guild- Help fight in battles and will supply weapons and armor if I mined that day.

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- Yes

What previous Experience do you have?- Fought with renatus.

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- None

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?- You can put me in any branch needed.

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) - 100 axe mastery and 100 lumberjacking

Have you signed our charter?- No

I thank you all for your support, but I must hold off on that until we have the chance to hear back from Alvaska. On the other hand, the votes are tied for whether or not to join Andromeda. To do this, we shall have a debate in the council rooms.

((this will be done on the forums since my minecraft is blocked right now. I'll go first. People on the council are the bishops, colin, Winston and the archangels. All other WR are observing on the side and can express their opinions ))

*Walks in front of the council.

Gentlemen, I shall being my speech on joining or not to join Andromeda on one very important topic. We WILL not be ruled by Andromeda. Markus, the leader of Andromeda has told me directly that he has absolutely no idea on doing so. I can be easily seen that the lucrative benefits of such a pact will be a great boon for the White Ravens.

Right now, the White Ravens are thought of an old order that died with the fall of Aegis. This however is not true. Therefore, we need to get our name out and we cannot do so by staying in our one little town. This city can still be a center of Politics and economics, and these view coincide the the values of Andromeda. Once joining Andromeda, we will have representation in their government, as well as maintaining our town as a semi independent area. Additionally, the White Ravens will serve as Andromdea's elite soldiers as well as clerics.

I can assure you all, that the White Ravens will still exist even if we align with Andromeda.

((Dustin you have been accepted. Please PM a WR for coordinates.))

*Stands up and speaks to everyone*

My fellow ravens. Right now I can't see any other logical way to settle this situation than by joining to Andromeda, but we should live with them, not under them and also we should ask for land for ourslefs. I we are joining them, I want ravens to have full autonomy and we shouldn't take part to any war actions of Andromeda.

(( I don't know if I am considered part of the council but I will inject my opinion either way))

* Stands from his seat, and clears his throat

I agree with Arodan, I would rather see a very close alliance come out of this, rather than the combining of our two groups, or we should consider them as our best contractor. Now if the wolf pack, Areal forbid, falls for whatever reason I want The Ravens to still come out of it alive, that is the type of relationship I want to see. I can not deny that this will greatly help our two groups, and is most likely exactly what we need right now.That said, I still stand by what I said earlier, Alvaska should have majority rule in this situation, we should tread carefully, and Torch I appreciate the nomination.

* Sits back down, and listens to the others, stroking his mustache

*Speaks from a chair*

I for one would allow us to be allies but not servants, unless we WANT to go to to war with who they fight, then we will not. Our goal is balance not to be a guild of servants. If at any point he were to treat us as people he rules over we should leave the pact, but until that happens I am fine with him paying for the land.

Application for the Guild

-snippy-

Ic name-Chef Kuraga'Mar

((-glares- Well now you've gone and done it Kuraga. Noooow you've gone and done it~ x3x Let the JEALOUSY BEGIN~ ))

Somehow is allowed within the council halls, He begins to speak ''I would like to Mention, The White Ravens will remaain outsides such as the wolf pack has done, we Will ~Not~ Intervien with any political Audeals you have, unless it is within Both our intrests to do so, You unfortuantly will have to aid us in our battles, as we will to you, but tha' is only if diplomacy has been tried and failed. you may come to ascella, or any other Andromedian controled settlement to which we will gladly supply yer'with weapons and food. mainly food, yer'see there is ,much for yer'to gain, whilst we at andromedia are gunnin'for yer' to Join us..'' He then sits back, within his guest seat smiling firlmly to the group...

((voting will close at 11:59 on Sunday evening EST the decision will be made then. Everyone who has still yet to vote please do so before time runs out))