The White Ravens

nppeck

((1. Why is it Ogedi's responsibility? I died 3 times to gather it all, Its my iron and i'm willing to share it with the WR. But everyone is like put it in a chest or something, without thanking me. [except the ones I gave armor + Seraph].

Seriously everyone want armor but everyone except me is to lazy to go to the wilds -.-

No-one gets anything from now on, unless they ask nicely on the forum or ingame + the coordinates were it should be delivered.

2. Perhaps we should send a Archangel as well, along with the assassins and archers.))

[My mistake, I thought you had gathered it for the guild. Then it is 100% your iron, and nobody gets any unless as a gift. If someone asks for armor or anything, you should turn them down as it is your iron, unless you want to give it to them.

I am sending all Ravens in the merchant branch on a mission to mine iron. Do not return to the base unless you have died, or unless you have a full stack of iron.]

[My mistake, I thought you had gathered it for the guild. Then it is 100% your iron, and nobody gets any unless as a gift. If someone asks for armor or anything, you should turn them down as it is your iron, unless you want to give it to them.

I am sending all Ravens in the merchant branch on a mission to mine iron. Do not return to the base unless you have died, or unless you have a full stack of iron.]

I'm gonna look for more iron, maybe there is some iron at the other side of this never ending ocean.

May somebody fix up the basement of the guild? It's rather messy in some places... And maybe we could make it look brighter? And since there aren't many houses at the moment, could it be possible to make a floor just for rooms?

((It's a bit... ugly in some places~ And monsters see to have a tendency to spawn down there.. :o. We should also get rid of those random mining tunnels, and maybe... build some more livable quarters under there? When I log back in later, I'll probably do some refurnishing.))

This is what we should do.

Have the assassins scout them out, and attack if need be, while the Archers are backing them up from a distance.

Then when they are in battle, have the Paladins come in and just wreck :)

Was just reading around and I noticed this.

'The White Ravens base their entire philosophy off of four tenants that they all must follow.

1. Peace- One must possess inner harmony and be free from emotional turmoil no matter what one has experienced.

2. Logic- One must act rationally and in ways that will provide the greatest good for the greatest amount of people no matter what one's feelings are.

3. Tenacity- One must never give up and persevere no matter how hard or tough a situation is.

4. Balance- One must maintain balance in all things no matter what the cost.

5. Purity- One must remain free from all impurities external or internal no matter the source.

Five tenants but you say four in the previous statement.

Was just reading around and I noticed this.

'The White Ravens base their entire philosophy off of four tenants that they all must follow.

1. Peace- One must possess inner harmony and be free from emotional turmoil no matter what one has experienced.

2. Logic- One must act rationally and in ways that will provide the greatest good for the greatest amount of people no matter what one's feelings are.

3. Tenacity- One must never give up and persevere no matter how hard or tough a situation is.

4. Balance- One must maintain balance in all things no matter what the cost.

5. Purity- One must remain free from all impurities external or internal no matter the source.

Five tenants but you say four in the previous statement.

This typo has been corrected now.

(( on the issue of the city being paid for proposition, I agree with corndoggeh, this is a very good proposition, but we need to tread very lightly We will need them to clearly define their terms, and I would even say get all this in writing, we do not want this to backfire on us, and end up loosing all we worked for))

(( Also nppeck you are needed in the city charter))

((Since no-one really understand how the archangels work ad stuff, I will gather some information))

((Oke I made a mind map

I think its should be like this.

If the Arch Bishop has missions to accomplish, he can tell it to the Higher Archangel and he will send the Normal Archangels to execute those missions.

I think TIER1 should listen to TIER 2-6

TIER 2 listen to TIER 3-6

TIER 3 listen to TIER 4-6

TIER 4 listen to TIER 5-6

TIER 5 listen to TIER 6

TIER 6 is the leader

Archangels don't have emotions, because they are trained not to feel pain, remorse, sorrow. Those feelings can make a diffrence on the battlefield.

Apparently the Archangel have a higher rank then the Bishops, but I gave them the same TIER.

Archangel are very strong and don't feel any pain in RP.

They can still die though.

Its a start right.

((Since no-one really understand how the archangels work ad stuff, I will gather some information))

((Oke I made a mind map

I think its should be like this.

If the Arch Bishop has missions to accomplish, he can tell it to the Higher Archangel and he will send the Normal Archangels to execute those missions.

I think TIER1 should listen to TIER 2-6

TIER 2 listen to TIER 3-6

TIER 3 listen to TIER 4-6

TIER 4 listen to TIER 5-6

TIER 5 listen to TIER 6

TIER 6 is the leader

Archangels don't have emotions, because they are trained not to feel pain, remorse, sorrow. Those feelings can make a diffrence on the battlefield.

Apparently the Archangel have a higher rank then the Bishops, but I gave them the same TIER.

Archangel are very strong and don't feel any pain in RP.

They can still die though.

Its a start right.

[Three problems. ArchAngels are all equal, Bishops must command them otherwise alot of things will get screwed up, and there can't be 6 of them, as there is only 4 races. Also, if you want that ranking system, think of Aodran as the High archangel.

EDIT: Problems with the brain map:

Apprentices are at the same level as guards and merchants and whatnot, the bishops are above the Archangels, there is no High archangel.]

[Magistrate]

/ \

[Arch Bishop] [Overseer]

| |

[bishop] |

| |

[ArchAngel] [Vilicus]

| |

[Paladin] [Head workers and guards]

| |

[Apprentice] [Workers and guards]

Well concerning the position of Vilicus, it still needs to be filled. I would like to nominate Winston for the position.

Well concerning the position of Vilicus, it still needs to be filled. I would like to nominate Winston for the position.

[ Agreed, any in objection, speak now.]

Wonders in, to answer any questions to What may be asked; ''People, Look, I know I have offered you A city in the terms of your oath to me, and my nation, This will be a vow I will not break; but keep in Mind, Andromeda, has been setting up forts and towns like a lil' crazy person, This will not be instant, If you break this oath, you are liable for banishment from your own city, to be replaced with another lord, But, in others terms, I will allow you to ask of anything from me that is, you set up your own terms to me joining, and I will gladly accept, and you will have My Solumn pledge to meet these terms, wether it be A week, wether it be a month, I cannot say, but I Will meet them