The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

[*Head falls off, and rolls around, grinning :P*

Wait, for realsies? Or just for funsies? It wouldn't really affect much if my character died off right now... but still don't so it yet.]

((Not brother if initiate. Neophyte is the first rank of a brother. :| ))

(( Jex i have ehard of the Brotherhood thanks to the leader dude, i have ligitimitly heard of the guild in RP, you can talk to Fawkes about it if you want, and the reaosn i get denied is becuase i cant write, this is the only thing i have ever had to write seriosly, i posted the wrong draft and my second VA got deneid cuase it was inconsistent. im not dumb you may have not ment it but that post made it sold an awful lot like an insult, calm your self ))

(( The development of an entire character would not be influenced by rumors and whispers they've heard. People would normally ignore things like that....))

(( Tailion was sworn to protect Laurlein when he got word that a member of the city was with a group af assassins, he takes it seirously, i had a big RP interigation fo a prisioner and got names, that leed me to Fawkes ( Relok'oth at that time ) he tells me he is the leader but isnt with them anymore, so i ask him to get names, i never see him again and eh changes his name, i would have added this to my last psot but edit wasnt working. im not trying to sound like a **** but my VA is made 100% fo things that ahve happened in RP, i ahve been on Tailion for a longtime i have been on this server for a long time i have ehard about alot of guilds, i ahd books with names fo members of the Black Hand, of there histroy, eveyrthing. Tailion was good at getting information, if you have any more comments about Tailion then please by all means ask, that goes to anybody ))

(( Jex i have ehard of the Brotherhood thanks to the leader dude, i have ligitimitly heard of the guild in RP, you can talk to Fawkes about it if you want, and the reaosn i get denied is becuase i cant write, this is the only thing i have ever had to write seriosly, i posted the wrong draft and my second VA got deneid cuase it was inconsistent. im not dumb you may have not ment it but that post made it sold an awful lot like an insult, calm your self ))

grammar-y-u-no-use-it.jpg

((No seriously kid, use periods. Don't make the entire paragraph one sentence. Sentence structuring is your friend. Make it pretty and people kind of like reading it. Not trying to insult you or anything. I'm just trying to throw a helpful hint your way. ))

• Intiate: Brown & Silver
  • Neophyte Assassin: Green and Silver
  • Secondary Assassin: Green and Gold
  • Primary Assassin: Blue and Gold/Silver (Optional at this point)
  • Elite Assassin: Purple and Gold/Silver (Optional at this point)
  • Lesser Councillor: Black and Silver
  • High Councillor: Black and Gold
  • The Father: Red and Gold

Read from above, Seraph you haven't been initiated apparently so you not a brother and you must wear Brown and Silver.

-NInja is the master, the father, the boss and he wears the Red and Gold.

-High Councilors wear Black and Gold, these people are right underneath the Father (ninja) but Ninja can override anything a High Councilor says.

-And so fourth on what rank you are, ask us what rank you are and you are only to ask nicely for Jexdane's skins, you must take your rank only, you may not edit it one bit, apart from facial features, don't take any praise for the skins otherwise bad things will happen...

-Just ask for the skin which is your rank, hooded or not hooded, and you must take the rank you are.

I would also like to start making an official head count.

Please PM me or Comment your rank and if your currently a member.

((Jexy is going to wear the Black and Gold one because Black and Silver looks icky...and I made dem. But ok, as far as I know, Salamandra is a High Councillor, Bannana is a High Councillor....um, HONESTLY, just pm me your rank, and I'll pm you back the skin. There will be no re-coloration either. Honestly, I just made these in random colors. The colors just conveniently worked out.))

EDIT ((And yeah..if you take credit for my skins, I will find you, and brutally murder you. Honestly, I know I can't exactly monitor you all, but I put work into these, and telling people you made them yourself is plagiarism. Make that offense in University, and you get kicked out. No refunds.))

((so these new robes only ones we can use cause i edited the ones on page one fer 2hours and i like em))

((The ones on page 1 are old fails...I guess Ninja forgot to remove them. They're older than me))