The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

((I can't think of a way to properly express my distaste for Bubbley, so instead I made this.))

14039541.jpg

((We are a mature guild of literate bad asses. We are extremely hard to get into, and your consistent trolling of this thread is getting annoying. Honestly, unless you are 100% serious about joining this guild.....))

408826_10150567857172789_363678577788_8771358_1657725697_n.jpg

((Already sent Seraph the Initiate skin..also, I think he's offline))

Read from above, Seraph you haven't been initiated apparently so you not a brother and you must wear Brown and Silver.

-NInja is the master, the father, the boss and he wears the Red and Gold.

-High Councilors wear Black and Gold, these people are right underneath the Father (ninja) but Ninja can override anything a High Councilor says.

-And so fourth on what rank you are, ask us what rank you are and you are only to ask nicely for Jexdane's skins, you must take your rank only, you may not edit it one bit, apart from facial features, don't take any praise for the skins otherwise bad things will happen...

-Just ask for the skin which is your rank, hooded or not hooded, and you must take the rank you are.

I would also like to start making an official head count.

Please PM me or Comment your rank and if your currently a member.

((Jexy, throw a skin muy please. Preferably the Lower Counselor one. I'll mod it to fit my rank and so I won't look like a Minorem.

Warning, this may be long but it is crucial you at least glance through it. It will greatly help in the process of legitimatizing this faction. So sorry but read it, especially brothers of low standing.

I think it high time the Brethern started addressing their superiors using the correct title (OOC, I don't care what you call them). Now that doesn't mean you have to memorize the whole title, just the shortened version.

Here are they are:

Negotii (Master)

Praefecit (High Counselor)

Procurator (Lesser Counselor)

Experti (Elite)

Magni (Primary)

Aenean (Secondary)

Neophyte (Neophyte)

And just plain ol' initiate cuz they don't yet deserve any level of respect. Seriously, an initiate is not to be given any of the respect a brother gets until he proves himself. Remember, initiate is not a permanent rank, it's supposed to be very temporary.

Other Positions:

Doctoris [Malis] (The Teacher of the Brethren)

Causidicus (The Negotii's adviser)

[Domini] Arcaneous (Master of the Arcane Art)/Subject to change/

Legis (A front man of clean repute/Lawyer)/not in use/

Arbitrum [Omnia] (The Judge of the Brothers)/not in use/

So there you have it, a list of the titles. Use them when talking to your superiors (when talking business, after that, it's up to them) and, if you want, call those under you by their title as well. Your rank is important, it holds meaning. It should be a thing to be prideful of. You earned it, own it.

Again, sorry about the length but I believe all that information was necessary.

(( 1. i dont troll 2. i got the skins on page one because i planned on joining and wanted them for when i did, i havnt been wearing them for that reason i wasnt a member. 3. ex dont to be a **** but i dont like the robes, execpt the high ranking ones, the colors just dont look right to me. also i dont wear skins i cant edit all my skins have either been largely edited or 100% mine 4. if im so dman immature then dont u think i woulda been banned long ago? well i havent Bro been on since like june or july 22, no bans, havent even had a report.. BECUASE I RP AND ACT MATURE! ))

(( p.s. dont ever call my maturity into play it just pisses me off ))

(( 1. i dont troll 2. i got the skins on page one because i planned on joining and wanted them for when i did, i havnt been wearing them for that reason i wasnt a member. 3. ex dont to be a **** but i dont like the robes, execpt the high ranking ones, the colors just dont look right to me. also i dont wear skins i cant edit all my skins have either been largely edited or 100% mine 4. if im so dman immature then dont u think i woulda been banned long ago? well i havent Bro been on since like june or july 22, no bans, havent even had a report.. BECUASE I RP AND ACT MATURE! ))(( p.s. dont ever call my maturity into play it just pisses me off ))

((You have not shown us this on the forums, and though you have been here since "like june or july 22nd", you have no notable accomplishments to speak of. You have not gotten a single villain application accepted. If anything, you have been a liability to this group since you first applied. Everybody in the Brotherhood likes these skins but you, and none of them wish to edit them. Not to mention, your skin editing is downright nauseating.

You continue to annoy us, and I find it extremely disrespectful that, in a post defending yourself and bashing us, you refuse to use proper grammar and punctuation. It does not matter how long you have been on this server, for you have just been schooled, and as applications must be screened by both me and Bannana before they go to Ninja, I think me and Bannana can both agree that you are never going to have a spot in this guild. We have no room for you, or your attitude, let alone disrespect for proper sentence structure.

But so help me, if you even go so far as to whisper our name IC, or any information about us that has been discussed in purely meta conversation becomes general knowledge, we will hold you personally responsible, and you will, by god you will, regret it. We have been around this long for a reason, and so help me, do NOT tempt us.

So, as I have said to many before...))

408826_10150567857172789_363678577788_8771358_1657725697_n.jpg

((On a completely unrelated note, there is going to be a design change made to the initiate uniforms. So if I have sent you an initiate uniform, don't use them.))

((You forgot to say "Don't call us, we'll call you." :P ))

((We have 5 days from now to complete an extremely important contract, that, if pulled off properly, could change the tides of the Human Nations.

I tell you this because I will be in game tomorrow. I have...thought about my feelings at great length, and decided that mourning is not an option. Though this is just a game, I feel that it is also an important part of my life, and if I am not there for my guild mates, I will have let them down.

In the next 5 days, our name will be known. People will tremble at the mention of us. Kings will fear us, and lawmakers will ignore us. For we will be a deciding factor in the History of Asulon, and those that take us lightly will fall.

PM me for details, and we will decided when to do it in game, and in a joint PM. I feel most of us should take part in it.))

((Ok. I need somebody to send a discussion message to me, Bannana, Salamandra, and Ninja. I cannot stress the urgency, and I have no idea as to how to send a conversation message to multiple people, so that we can all have a conversation, and discuss what we're going to do. ShiftNative wants specifics soon ;D))

((Fatwampa too))