The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

((I think we should upgrade the charter to a city charter, we've got a lot of reason to upgrade, I wanted to start doing strip mining as well))

((Hey, I'll either be on quite a bit, or not at all in the next few days, because I was in a car crash.))

(( D: Oh Goodness! Are you alright? :S))

(( Ninja when we get on can I have the chance of building something like the "Rat-way" From Skyrim?

Where we can have secret meetings or the high council or where your desk or something is.

Or even were we keep our Contracts or train each other... ))

(( P.s Just an Idea ))

(( Ninja when we get on can I have the chance of building something like the "Rat-way" From Skyrim?

Where we can have secret meetings or the high council or where your desk or something is.

Or even were we keep our Contracts or train each other... ))

(( P.s Just an Idea ))

No. A rat-way is not going in my town.

(( I feel liking smashing In my computer I miss Lord of the craft soooo much o.O ))

(( I feel liking smashing In my computer I miss Lord of the craft soooo much o.O ))

((Can you please stop posting irrelevant stuff))

Sorry to be so rude but there's to much OOC on this thread, and your making most of it. :twisted:

(( Well said ))

((All your points were good, I was just in an argumentative mood. I think you could have said clubbing baby seals was detrimental to society and I would have argued against you. ))

(( D: Oh Goodness! Are you alright? :S))

((Thanks, I will be. They took some blood and ran some ultrasounds to make sure my liver wasn't damaged. (I wasn't wearing my shoulder strap :P.)

Car crashes aren't fun lol. So yeah, I should be able to log on fairly soon, has that contract been sorted out yet? I am referring to the one Ninja gave Mahiro and I.

Oh, wait... Damn! I forgot that I already ditched my char... hm... alright, My char is going to be insane, but he will still do contracts sometimes.))