The Clerical Order (2.0)

Eledyr

1)MC Name & RP Name: WickedHavoc & Arvid_Oron

2)Chosen Patron: Gazardiael

3)Reason For Joining: Arvid's always felt a longing, as if something was calling him to do something greater. Beyond his scholarly life-style, a void that was left unattended and under-acknowledged has grown now to tear at his heart and mind with a deep passion.

4)Race: Human, Northerner

5)Flaws in Your Character: Losing many of his friends over the ages to conflicting beliefs and trust matters, he's become skeptic of the concept of "True"-friendship. Leaving him emotionally scarred he's often distant to those he meets.

6) How long have you been on the server: Around November 1st.

Scenario Questions-Answer how you would react to each situation.

7) You notice an Apprentice Shade harassing a lowly citizen.

As a strong believer in moral and ethical justice, Arvid confronts the Apprentice Shade. Despite that Arvid would disagree with versing himself against the Shade with unfair and dishonorable odds with it now being two against one, Arvid would rather convince the shade to move along however would not hesitate to intercept any harm directed towards the citizen, even if they were in a low social position.

8) You see a small child shivering in the snow.

Without delay Arvid would rush to the child's aid, concerning himself with attending to their needs. As a follower of Gazardiael, Arvid's a strong believer in new begenings, he would try to get the child to an inn. (Depending on the age of the child, give some Minas so he/she could support themself. (If infant, bring home/monastary/parent of child's house.)

9) You are walking down the road when a bandit stops you and threatens to kill you if you don't give him all your money and valuables.

Arvid's sworn a vow of poverty. There's not much to be given but, minor wealth and wisdom. It'd be up to the bandit if he'd want to take it or not.

10) As you walk through the local market place a person begins to yell that Aeriel and the other patrons are weak and cruel and claims that joining Iblees is the only way to survive.

In this position Arvid would proceed as normal, continuing his duty-bound activities.

Showing that actions speak louder than words.

11) A person walks up and asks you, "Why does God allow suffering to continue?"

A discipline for disciples. If we are to follow our creator and by nature of free will want to be like him we must be disciplined.

((Is it possible you could re-add my name to the list of Clerics?))

((Cleric Magic Side-effects after use

Healing: When you cast a healing spell for your first time it should greatly weaken/make your character very tired. As If he/she was to pass out. Or pass out, And over time slowly get better. And once you have gotten better you may use that spell 1-3 times without passing out a 4th attempt should make your character pass out for using to much energy healing.

Battle Magic: Using Battle magic would not fully make your character tired as healing would. But would mess up many times until you character could get a basic grip on the spell. And would even backfire some times Example *Cleric Cast Light of Palm to Daze (name here)* *Cleric dazes him/herself by accident* How you do that will be do /roll 1-5 and if you roll 1 you succeed if not...you dazed yourself! and slowly increase numbers as you get better Rp training for that spell

Beginner: 1/5 Works: 1 Fails: 2-5

Basic 2/5 Works: 1-2 Fails 3-5

Advanced: Works 1-3 Fails 4-5

Master: Works 1-4 Fails 5 For Casting spells that could Daze/Stun you opponent

For Orb magic:

When summoning the orb you throw it use the /roll 5 with same mechanics as the battle magic

For Using it as the weapon: In Rp the longer you use the weapon it drains a tad bit of your energy. To use it quickly will not take much energy and only the Prophet may be able to use the weapon for a longer time then others if he/she has taught it to Others. And if you use the weapon for a longer duration it will greatly tire you character.

In Pvp: You Rp as a Golden Sword/Ax. And Rp the after effects once you are done pvping And remember ONLY PROPHHET CAN TEACH YOU SO DO NOT USE THIS UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN TAUGHT!

Other clerics and Elyder is this good? if not tell me what to edit this is to help new clerics not to powergame and will provide guidelines and other Clerics Comment if you have a suggestion/complaint))

I am very happy with how you are not only keeping this guild alive but also improving it. I salute you Eledyr and wish you the best of luck in this.

((Braxis I like how you made the magic have draw-backs. I actually think it would be best if the Clerics cut out any RP magic except healing type things now that magic has been released into the world. This will probably help people not get upset about "powergaming" or anything. Just my opinion, cut the battle related stuff))

(( I am going to rename it to the Light Of Palm since its only spell of that type and seems balanced if you have a chance to Daze yourself...which is fun to rp... :3 Ty for your comment/Suggestion)) (on ipod)

((Short thing, my Char believes that Hrithgar is actually his father, Gotrek, and I would RP as such))

1)MC Name & RP Name:

zac20169 & Arbrek Starbreaker

2)Chosen Patron:

Hrithgar (Gotrek)

3)Reason For Joining (do not have the reason be to become Ascended):

Well, Arbrek is a Smith and therefore already worships Hrithgar/Gotrek, but with the recent death/disappearance of Gotrek while he was forging his greatest masterpiece, has led Arbrek to believe that Gotrek has transformed into his purest form. ((Although, the disappearance has driven slightly insane with loss)) Arbrek now wants to spread the same joy and strength across Auslon, just as his father did with him.

4)Race:

Dwarf

5)Flaws in Your Character:

Arbrek is incredibly old, and slightly insane. He occasionally suffers from fits. He has a problem with Pride, as well.

6) How long have you been on the server:

A few months now.

7) You notice an Apprentice Shade harassing a lowly citizen. [shades Are Evil Mages] Arbrek, being rather insensitive to such things, would most likely walk up to the Shade, grab his shoulder, throw him on the ground, and then pull out his axe and challenge him to a duel.

Arbrek would most likely bring the child home with him, give him some food and ale. And then if the Child was Human or Orcish he would send them to Overholm, if the Child was a Elf, he would take him to their nation, and if the child was a Dwarf he would likely adopt the child.

9) You are walking down the road when a bandit stops you and threatens to kill you if you don't give him all your money and valuables. Being the arrogant hot-headed Dwarf that he is, Arbrek would offer them his crown. Now, unknown to the vast majority of bandits, Arbrek's crown is a Relic of his Clan, and becomes white hot at the touch of anyone it's master does not approve of. So, while the bandit was occupied with his flaming hand, Arbrek would save him the trouble by cutting his arms off, and leaving him alone

10) As you walk through the local market place a person begins to yell that Aeriel and the other patrons are weak and cruel and claims that joining Iblees is the only way to survive. Arbrek has had some very bad experiences with the Undead, and would take the comment about the patrons personally. So, Arbrek would calmly walk up to the man, pull him off the crate he is standing on, and proceed to hit him with his staff until he falls into a coma. He would then murmur sevrel prayers over the man, attempting to cleanse his soul, before sending him to the Temple.

11) A person walks up and asks you, "Why does God allow suffering to continue?" Arbrek stops, and turns around to face them man. "I would say that 'e does dat te test us. If we 'ave no trials in life, what makes us worthy o' livin'? If ye spend all yer in bliss, ye 'ave done nothin' fer others. If ye live a life o' 'ardship, ye understand teh pain o' others, and can do more te 'elp others." He would then wink and say, chuckling, "Besides, I'm just a Smith!"

The reason for 5 is that acknowledging your flaws is the first step in letting the patrons in to help you overcome them.

trotski and Wicked havoc the both of you have been accepted as pupils.

Send me a letter as soon as possible, I will then assign each of you to a Cleric.

Be aware that altough you have been accepted as a pupil you still have lot to learn before you can call yourself a cleric.

((you are not able to cast any "magic" untill the rank of cleric))

Eledyr, do you think you will be able to talk to a GM for you to be able to teach the prayer spell. It's perfect for the guild, if they let us have magic

I have also heard that you have to have a guild apply to get magic. Do you think it is possible for us?

I have already spoken to native about this.

When magic is released we will fill in an application, no worries xD

I send all of ou this message to remind the accepted pupils to send me a bird (pm)

So that they can start training, I ask you to do this as quickly as possible.

((I shall Ask Sala to review it, For ya)

*Braxis sends letters to All Pupils, Cleircs, Paladin*

Me Brothers of the Light today be a sad day for our order. Elyder the one who brought the order back to life has vanished, died or left. I am unable to get an answer for what happend to him or why he left. But he sent me a letter saying this

"Old braxis,

I have sad new, I will no longer be able to lead the clerics.

I believe that my fate has left me and can no longer lead because of that. I leave you in charge, it was always my plan.

You have always been meant to be my succesor...

I will stay untill everything is sorted but after that I will leave.

It may hurt you to read this but believe me when I say that it hurts me more.

Signed Eledyr"

I now take his spot and plan to advance our guild and to help maintain peace and neturality. Elyder gave the Clerics Life again, And I shall give us a home, a Purpose and orginize the Order.

Signed Prohpet Braxis Silverblade

((Short thing, my Char believes that Hrithgar is actually his father, Gotrek, and I would RP as such))

1)MC Name & RP Name:

zac20169 & Arbrek Starbreaker

2)Chosen Patron:

Hrithgar (Gotrek)

3)Reason For Joining (do not have the reason be to become Ascended):

Well, Arbrek is a Smith and therefore already worships Hrithgar/Gotrek, but with the recent death/disappearance of Gotrek while he was forging his greatest masterpiece, has led Arbrek to believe that Gotrek has transformed into his purest form. ((Although, the disappearance has driven slightly insane with loss)) Arbrek now wants to spread the same joy and strength across Auslon, just as his father did with him.

4)Race:

Dwarf

5)Flaws in Your Character:

Arbrek is incredibly old, and slightly insane. He occasionally suffers from fits. He has a problem with Pride, as well.

6) How long have you been on the server:

A few months now.

7) You notice an Apprentice Shade harassing a lowly citizen. [shades Are Evil Mages] Arbrek, being rather insensitive to such things, would most likely walk up to the Shade, grab his shoulder, throw him on the ground, and then pull out his axe and challenge him to a duel.

Arbrek would most likely bring the child home with him, give him some food and ale. And then if the Child was Human or Orcish he would send them to Overholm, if the Child was a Elf, he would take him to their nation, and if the child was a Dwarf he would likely adopt the child.

9) You are walking down the road when a bandit stops you and threatens to kill you if you don't give him all your money and valuables. Being the arrogant hot-headed Dwarf that he is, Arbrek would offer them his crown. Now, unknown to the vast majority of bandits, Arbrek's crown is a Relic of his Clan, and becomes white hot at the touch of anyone it's master does not approve of. So, while the bandit was occupied with his flaming hand, Arbrek would save him the trouble by cutting his arms off, and leaving him alone

10) As you walk through the local market place a person begins to yell that Aeriel and the other patrons are weak and cruel and claims that joining Iblees is the only way to survive. Arbrek has had some very bad experiences with the Undead, and would take the comment about the patrons personally. So, Arbrek would calmly walk up to the man, pull him off the crate he is standing on, and proceed to hit him with his staff until he falls into a coma. He would then murmur sevrel prayers over the man, attempting to cleanse his soul, before sending him to the Temple.

11) A person walks up and asks you, "Why does God allow suffering to continue?" Arbrek stops, and turns around to face them man. "I would say that 'e does dat te test us. If we 'ave no trials in life, what makes us worthy o' livin'? If ye spend all yer in bliss, ye 'ave done nothin' fer others. If ye live a life o' 'ardship, ye understand teh pain o' others, and can do more te 'elp others." He would then wink and say, chuckling, "Besides, I'm just a Smith!"

The reason for 5 is that acknowledging your flaws is the first step in letting the patrons in to help you overcome them.

You accepted. :)