Regenis

susitsu

So you wish to follow the true God? Well then, let me show you the Light...

Landora shall lead all to The After where the Unclean ones serve those who follow this most righteous religion. Landora is he who truly creates in this world. Who destroys. Who does all. He made this world from the nothingness it was. Now Landora is unknown, forgotten, His existence hidden by the other power mongering gods such as Iblees and Aeriel. Landora will rise once more though, to cleanse this world of suffering, those who follow Landora shall in the end create an everlasting happiness in this world.

Landora shall cleanse those who are the Unclean with the help of his followers who are led by the Prophet. Only through Blood may we Cleanse this world, the Unclean must be brought to judgement before Landora. Those who follow Landora must complete this duty, to lead the Unclean into The After to server us, the Worshipers of Landora in The After.

The After~ A place of Bliss for the Clean where they are served without second thought by the Unclean. Here Landora stays watching over his people guiding The Prophet to lead the people onto the right path into The After.

The Cleansed~ Those who see the light and believe in Landora, as long as they are true to the cause, they shall enter The After to live for Eternity in Bliss.

The Unclean~ In life they did not see the Light, so they were delivered to The After by the devout followers of Landora, here they may redeem themselves in serving Landora and The Cleansed, to one day Ascend and be Clean of the Taint that the other religions brought unto their minds.

Members/Rankings:

((Leader))-The Prophet of Lanodra-(susitsu)Lucas Black in disguise

((Second highest rank with the ability to command lower ranks, has villain app))-Speakers of Landora

((Followers with accepted Villain Applications))-Acolytes of Landora

((Those without villain apps))-Followers of Landora

Prince(coastercam0)

Oig(racingbrother)

The books of Regenis

((Title))

The words of Landora to the Followers of Regenis

((Contents of the book))

Hear my Child, reader of this book, the ways of Regenis, the belief of the true Creator of the mortals of these lands, the four fathers of the Descendant races were made by he, Landora. Landora loved our people, he ensured our happiness, but the other Gods watched with envy. This Envy manipulated their intentions and they formulated a plan behind Landora's back, he who had created all other Gods, they intended to strike him down.

They did indeed do this, as he had his back turned, they struck him down, he fell far, even past their level, to almost nothingness, he lived in darkness. He struggled to regain his strength, but all at once, Iblees, Aeriel, and the others hid his existence. They filled the world with lies, made the people their puppets for power and entertainment. They are the bringers of suffering, even the Undead suffered, the Ascended were puppets too and they did not know. People died and fell only to be tossed back into the world by the Gods. They enjoyed the dark desires of the pain of the people.

Landora felt the pain of his people, the ones he created, he tried and tried to help them, but could not, for he was to weak. He in time realized, over many hundreds and thousands of years, he would need to regain power the way the current gods had taken theirs. The faith of the people. He reached out to one, I, The Prophet of Landora, spoke to me, told me the truth. You now know the story child, but there is more to tell you of Regenis!

Child, if you have read the words here properly, if you believe in the ways of Landora, then you are Cleansed. The Cleansed are those who see the truth and give Landora their faith, these people will enter The After as The Cleansed, The Cleansed shall live there in bliss, joy, knowing the ways of Landora to be right. Here they are served by the Unclean, those delivered to The After for not understanding the ways of Landora to serve The Cleansed and Landora.((AKA sacrifice))

To those who are but Cleansed, you are the Followers of Landora, not as devout as the higher, but you still give your faith to Landora helping him gain his power to bring everlasting joy to the world, you may help spread The Light of Landora, but it is not needed child.((Those with no VA.))

Mine children who truly are devout to the cause and will help deliver the Unclean to The After to server The Cleansed that have moved on and Landora. You are our crusaders, the warriors of Landora, preaching and fighting against the other Gods for his ways. You are the Acolytes of Landora((Those with an accepted VA))

Past these, even more devout, those who preach the ways of Landora ever better, The Speakers of Landora. These individuals are truly devout to Landora and may tell the Acolytes and Followers what to do, to guide them better, they are to be trusted for they are the chosen of The Prophet whom Landora speaks to. Landora may even allow his words to cross the ears of a Speaker if they are proven worthy enough.((The more trusted with accepted VAs))

Hear me child, I The Prophet of Landora wish to guide you into The After as one of The Cleansed, there the Unclean will be your servants and you will live in bliss, believe child and Landora shall rise once more.

((You may Role Play having this book in your possession, inquire to me OOCly about getting a copy IG.))

OOC: The reason this isn't so in-depth is the literal role play reasoning for this, Lucas Black is bored, so he went, got on some dark robes, went to the second floor of Dawn's Bakery and thought of a religion on the spot to preach about to entertain himself with. If the role play for this actually gets interesting, the religion shall develop over time. Maybe GMs could get a bit involved and someone could play Landora as a deceptive Daemon who speaks specifically to Lucas Black for the purpose that he knows it's fake and that this Daemon wants to work with him for them to gain power. It's really all up to the role play, I think it would be pretty fun to get a Daemon going for it, that's IF it actually gets in-depth with followers.

(( add me!!! (might not be knowned but this looks very interresting!) i'm waiting for va at this moment, if its denied, i can be follower))

((Oh wow, I'm quite surprised at this O.o I suppose I'll write a book IC and spread it around, I finished my first preaching today, I'll definitely expand upon this since it's getting all this support so suddenly XD))

((Maybe you should toss one to your old friend Faceless! He would know what to do with it! (I NEED FOR MY UPCOMING CHARACTER! PLEASE GIVE ME A SPECIAL COPY AND I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!!) Any-who, hope to see more of this! Happy writing!))

((do I need unholy worship to become an alcolyte?))

((Yes and no, if you TRULY believe in the cause, then yes. If you're one of those in the knowledge this is all the manipulate people, then no. But either way, you're going to be sacrificing people ;D

Also, got two followers, Oig(racingbrother) and Prince(coastercam0)

Everyone, expect far more of this tomorrow(It's 7:15 PM), I'll spend my night writing more and more ^_^ Soon I'll have an rp book written so people can role play having that to know of the religion and I'll also hand it out in rp! Soon my children, soon, Landora shall show you all the Light!))

((Yes and no, if you TRULY believe in the cause, then yes. If you're one of those in the knowledge this is all the manipulate people, then no. But either way, you're going to be sacrificing people ;D

Also, got two followers, Oig(racingbrother) and Prince(coastercam0)

Everyone, expect far more of this tomorrow(It's 7:15 PM), I'll spend my night writing more and more ^_^ Soon I'll have an rp book written so people can role play having that to know of the religion and I'll also hand it out in rp! Soon my children, soon, Landora shall show you all the Light!))

((Alright. Cool. I suppose I'll meet up, start out with no unholy worship, convert, then after a bit mini app three. (assuming that my VA is accepted now.)))