The Crimson Blades (Old)

Cresaran

Application:

Name: Akutare Flame-Bringer

Mc Name: ventus2

Combat skills: Swordsmanship (30) Archery (50)

Akature I would like to know about your fighting style but I can tell that you are good with a bow, meet me in Ascella and don't forget to pick up your uniform here. Welcome to The Blades

Thank you sir

You were there at the battle because I sure didn't see you there. You walked in on Ascella I remember the first time and I gave you a job as a shop clerk.

I told you before to get off my thread, I came the day after the battle of Ascella but had talked to both Borus and Markus before the battle but I was busy at the time of the battle.

Cresaran, I would like to meet with you about our alliance ship ((arrange a date with Aodran orsomething))

Application:

Name: Cryptic Azure

Mc Name: ZallenHunter

Combat skills: Swordsmanship (50) Archery (25) (I hope to improve my Axes and Archery, I also do farming(25) and mining(25)).

Application:

Name: Cryptic Azure

Mc Name: ZallenHunter

Combat skills: Swordsmanship (50) Archery (25) (I hope to improve my Axes and Archery, I also do farming(25) and mining(25)).

Very good, I expect to see you in Ascella soon but dont to get your uniform from Varstivus' Tailor. Weclome to the Blades

Cresaran, I would like to meet with you about our alliance ship ((arrange a date with Aodran orsomething))

Of course Daegrim, I will send a bird to Aodran Venesies to arrange a meeting with him.

This isn't much of a problem. But, I have been wondering if somewhere we can have a training ground for apprentices, squires, etc. That way guild members' skill can rise as we have more experienced blades for a better future.

This isn't much of a problem. But, I have been wondering if somewhere we can have a training ground for apprentices, squires, etc. That way guild members' skill can rise as we have more experienced blades for a better future.

I like your thinking Sorrok, we may be getting our own fort soon and we will have all we need for taining facilities adn things like that.

I like your thinking Sorrok, we may be getting our own fort soon and we will have all we need for training facilities and things like that.

Okay, that's fine then. It's just that it shows that we don't wear uniform and call ourselves the Crimson Blades for fun.

Application:

Name: Blackwidow920

Mc Name: Aaron Epifanio

Combat skills: Swordsmanship (40), Mining (41), Excavation (40), Archery (40), Wrestling (12), and Blacksmithing (20). (I prefer blades over axes)

Skin Link: http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/lord-of-the-craft-skin-689112/

(Skin is also attached)

Very good, I ecpect to see you soon and remember to get your uniform from Vesatuvius' tailor. Weclome to the Blades

Very good, I ecpect to see you soon and remember to get your uniform from Vesatuvius' tailor. Weclome to the Blades

Aye! Hail thee Blades, Hail Asulon, Hail Seventis!

((Cresaran, send me a message on the forums, it won't let me and I need to talk to you))

((Cresaran, send me a message on the forums, it won't let me and I need to talk to you))

((Inbox was full, sent))