The Crimson Blades (Old)

Cresaran

Sir I am sorry but I am going to leave the crimson blades.

reasons for leaveing:

-your men have planed a assassination on my sheep for no reason.

-your men have gone against the religon of seventus.

-they tryed to imprison a merchent for no reason

-they have killed a mercents merchendise wich was the only way for him to get minas.

This is why I will leave the crimsons but if somone tells me three RP reasons for planing a assassination on the sheep I will reeturn.

Sir I am sorry but I am going to leave the crimson blades.

reasons for leaveing:

-your men have planed a assassination on my sheep for no reason.

-your men have gone against the religon of seventus.

-they tryed to imprison a merchent for no reason

-they have killed a mercents merchendise wich was the only way for him to get minas.

This is why I will leave the crimsons but if somone tells me three RP reasons for planing a assassination on the sheep I will reeturn.

I need names, I was completely unaware of any of this happening. I would never expect this from a Blade and if you tell me who did it then there will be hell to pay. That is going completely against the way that we work, we fight in wars on the side that we think is right, I would never steal or take anything that was not mine and that applies to the rest of us. We need people like you to stay and I would rather have you in the Blades that whoever did this.

*sharpens his Blades and speaks to his contacts* Once you tell me Akature then I will "sort this problem out" and you can return if you wish. I need people like you to say something when this happens as I can't solve problems if I don't know that it's there. I would rather lose 1-2 men than have people with no morales in the Blades.

Name: Lan Snow. ((MC name: Icelifreakx))

Reasons for joining: I have wanted to join a brotherhood type guild. Where we all care for each other, and make sure we have each others backs. Akutare my dark elf friend has talked quite a bit about you and I decided that I needed a guild and this was my best choice.

Skills: I am highly skilled with Greatswords and Steel swords ((50)). I am very good at farming and Lumberjacking. I am very focused on what I do, So i will not fool around or drink ale in the middle of work, I will always try my hardest and never slack off.

Position you might like: Of course I would love to be a champion one day. But defently that day isn't today. So I wish to begin in perhaps one of your lowest ranks, and eventually become a champion of the Crimson Blades.

Thank you for reading my application.

Name: Lan Snow. ((MC name: Icelifreakx))

Reasons for joining: I have wanted to join a brotherhood type guild. Where we all care for each other, and make sure we have each others backs. Akutare my dark elf friend has talked quite a bit about you and I decided that I needed a guild and this was my best choice.

Skills: I am highly skilled with Greatswords and Steel swords ((50)). I am very good at farming and Lumberjacking. I am very focused on what I do, So i will not fool around or drink ale in the middle of work, I will always try my hardest and never slack off.

Position you might like: Of course I would love to be a champion one day. But defently that day isn't today. So I wish to begin in perhaps one of your lowest ranks, and eventually become a champion of the Crimson Blades.

Thank you for reading my application.

Very good, we have many people who are too arrogant trying to join us, thank you or your modesty and knowing of things don't come instantly. I will make an expert of you yet. Welcome to the Blades

How would the Crimson Blades like to ally with the White Knights?

I don't see why not, Corvas is in both of our Guilds and it would be nice to have some allies.

As late as this may be, I would like to state I have made up alliances with Holm and White Ravens. Cresaran I would like to know if I'm allowed to recruit people as well as demote/promote them.

The people who killed the sheep had no relation to the Crimson Blades as far as I saw. Seemed like some shady figures around Ascella. I knew none of them, meaning they aren't in the Crimson Blades as far as I'm concerned.

If any who wish to train or be promoted come to me. I'm usually around Ascella and training a few usual Crimson Blades around me. Sparring and personality traits show whetherrnot you are fit to be promoted.

As late as this may be, I would like to state I have made up alliances with Holm and White Ravens. Cresaran I would like to know if I'm allowed to recruit people as well as demote/promote them.

The people who killed the sheep had no relation to the Crimson Blades as far as I saw. Seemed like some shady figures around Ascella. I knew none of them, meaning they aren't in the Crimson Blades as far as I'm concerned.

If any who wish to train or be promoted come to me. I'm usually around Ascella and training a few usual Crimson Blades around me. Sparring and personality traits show whetherrnot you are fit to be promoted.

According to Cres, your banished from the blades.

Attention Crimson Blades:

Cresaran has left Asulon to go to his home, he will be replaced by Demivar Basilia

Jester has been banished as Cresaran's final comand for murder

*Steps unto a pedestal and shouts with a booming voice.

"Crimson Blades... today... we have had a great tragedy... Creseran has... 'left' due to his treason against the city of Ascella. He will be hunted down and soon killed for his treachery! Jester never murdered, he only acted in self defense; as he was Loyal to Ascella. Last week, we had signed a parchment saying we would forever stay loyal to Ascella and Seventis... but today, TODAY! Creseran has disgraced our title as Crimson Blades.... Us that are loyal to Renati and Julius, shalt stay LOYAL! We will never disgrace our Gods names ever again!

Our lord Julius, has decided that Jester, shalt step up; and become leader of our gracious Crimson Blades... may the Crimson Blades regain their status, as important, loyal figures! This day, this... infamous day; May this infamous day, never be forgotten, as the day the our trust fell, but us loyal to the Blades, clung together. Crow, Jester, Nix, and all others, please... come back to Ascella. We will talk there. We need another way in our guild hall, the doors have been locked and sealed shut. We may... even have to build a new one for all that matters!

I am on my way to our high King, Vaquixine now, for permission for building a new hall, apart from Ascella and out of the city, so all cities may prosper from our heroic and loyal deeds. We will still gather in Ascella and stay loyal to Renati and Julius.

Thank you, and may we never forget the day, that our trust broke; but we came together!

*Steps off of podium and clenches blade hilt, in the case that someone may try to kill me during speech.

"Crimson Blades... today... we have had a great tragedy... Creseran has... 'left' due to his treason against the city of Ascella. He will be hunted down and soon killed for his treachery! Jester never murdered, he only acted in self defense; as he was Loyal to Ascella. Last week, we had signed a parchment saying we would forever stay loyal to Ascella and Seventis... but today, TODAY! Creseran has disgraced our title as Crimson Blades.... Us that are loyal to Renati and Julius, shalt stay LOYAL! We will never disgrace our Gods names ever again!

Our lord Julius, has decided that Jester, shalt step up; and become leader of our gracious Crimson Blades... may the Crimson Blades regain their status, as important, loyal figures! This day, this... infamous day; May this infamous day, never be forgotten, as the day the our trust fell, but us loyal to the Blades, clung together. Crow, Jester, Nix, and all others, please... come back to Ascella. We will talk there. We need another way in our guild hall, the doors have been locked and sealed shut. We may... even have to build a new one for all that matters!

I am on my way to our high King, Vaquixine now, for permission for building a new hall, apart from Ascella and out of the city, so all cities may prosper from our heroic and loyal deeds. We will still gather in Ascella and stay loyal to Renati and Julius.

Thank you, and may we never forget the day, that our trust broke; but we came together!

*Steps off of podium and clenches blade hilt, in the case that someone may try to kill me during speech.

*A hooded man walks up to the stage*

What lies, Cresaran had bad experiences with Seventis and didn't like him. When he returrned from the mountains he was very snappy and started to annoy people. Cresaran would never betray his people, do you know what really happened? Mandarin asked for Cresaran's help in the liberation of Ascella from Seventis and as Cresaran had disliked Seventis ever since he joined the Mirach and he was depressed so he helped. The plan was to put Ascella in Jullius' control and become independant again. Jester has already been banished and Demivar is the new Grandmaster. I am Demivar Basilia *pulls his hood down* Cresaran told me to be loyal to Seventis and that he had made a mistake, we are now loyal to Seventis also and anyone who doubts that can come and see me in private.

Name: Aegle

Mc Name: rickyjctv

Combat skills: very usefull with a iorn sword and has defended a small out of the way town for several months

Name: Aegle

Mc Name: rickyjctv

Combat skills: very usefull with a iorn sword and has defended a small out of the way town for several months

Okay Aegle, meet me in Ascella and I can start you out. Welcome to the Blades

You've only just started out, so I would suggest you shut ye' mouth before you get banished before even doing anything. *steps onto the podium and shouts over the scrambled voices down below* "I will hunt those who are banished that return to the blades. Loyal, we are! Some are not. The blades will regain order. I will make sure of that. Cresaran deserves RESPECT! Those are in disgrace of my speech, throw your audacious words now. Nothing will slow the blades down. Throw an army at me if you wish. As long as I have allies, I am strong. We are the Crimson Blades!" *draws his sword and holds it skyward, then walks off in a stationery pose facing Aitalas*