The Bannermen Of House Silverblade

Braxis

*You are walking down the road as you see three men in chainmail and wearing the armor and Tabards of house silveblade. One of the men has the Silverblade Banner in his hands on has fliers and the other has his sword unsheathed keeping a look out*

*Upon seeing the three leave you read the notice*

Greetings all able bodied swordsmen, axmen , archers and others! House Silverblade is recruiting Bannermen to fight for House Silverblade and act as thier military and keep order in the Princedom of the Hold. Owned by Duke Nico Silverblade. The Bannermen shall be led by Braxis Silverblade Till a Champion of House Silverblade is chosen. All bannermen are given a bunk, Leather armor set, An Iron weapon of thier choice. And Elven Weekly pay (Once money is fixed) If intersted in joining the Bannermen and keeping the peace in The Hold Fill out a application and then await contact from Duke Nico Silverbade or Lord Braxis Silverblade

Bannermen Mc name- Bannermen_of_House_Silverblade_(Name)

Pay: Pay will be 300 minas per elven week and what ever spoils of war ye are given or Gifts given by the house Lords.

Bannermen Roster

Huggy- Rp name needed

anonamous- Rp name need

Minst46- Lithren

(open)

(open)

(open)

(open)

(open)

(open)

(open)

Champion of the House: The chosen champion chosen by the Head of House Silverblade and its Elders. And the champion leads the bannermen in battle and keeps them in order. If not the assgined Elder or Lord of the House will keep them in line till a Champion is chosen.

Mc title: Champion_Of_House_Silverblade_(Name)

Champion: (open)

The Uniform (Skin with no face) of House Silverblade bannermen shall be sent upon accpted application and contact of Lord Braxis Or Duke Nico

Application

OOC

Mc name:

Rp

Name:

Race:

Weapon of choice:

Skills of ye weapon:

Military Experiance:

Why you want to join:

Other Information:

-Reserved-

OOC

Mc name: Minst46

Rp

Name: Lithren

Race: High Elf

Weapon of choice: The sword. Preferably a hand-and-a-half sword.

Skills of ye weapon: Extremely skilled, in my own personal opinion, with the sword, and fair enough with a bow. ((Swords 82, archery 42))

Military Experiance: I have served as a guard for both Kya Silverblade, and for one by the name of Katty Frostbeard. Both required me to attend most battles of both Houses. In Aegis, I assisted William Baldwin in beating Gaius Marius and two of his men.

Why you want to join: I have served the Silverblade family before, and have developed a liking for them. Also, if I remember correctly, you will need all the soldiers you can get.

Other Information: I would prefer to retain my ability to travel, but if I cannot, then so be it.

OOC

Mc name: Minst46

Rp

Name: Lithren

Race: High Elf

Weapon of choice: The sword. Preferably a hand-and-a-half sword.

Skills of ye weapon: Extremely skilled, in my own personal opinion, with the sword, and fair enough with a bow. ((Swords 82, archery 42))

Military Experiance: I have served as a guard for both Kya Silverblade, and for one by the name of Katty Frostbeard. Both required me to attend most battles of both Houses. In Aegis, I assisted William Baldwin in beating Gaius Marius and two of his men.

Why you want to join: I have served the Silverblade family before, and have developed a liking for them. Also, if I remember correctly, you will need all the soldiers you can get.

Other Information: I would prefer to retain my ability to travel, but if I cannot, then so be it.

Accpeted Good to Have ye back I shall send a Messanger with the bannermen uniform soon. And ye can travel just be on ye best behavior when wearing the bannermen uniform

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.