Seventis Rangers

Lus146

NOTE: This post is not completed. I posted it so there is no risk of losing it.

The Seventis Rangers are a group of men and women above the human age of 13 or the elven age of 31. The group protects forests and their lands from invaders, loggers, and bandits etc.

How to join:

To join you must be in touch with nature and be able to quickly plant trees, heal the wounded, and you must sacrifice to the gods once each week. There is no application all you must do is tell about your strengths and weaknesses, your biography, and what you like to do to me, Navis. ((here is an OOC application you have to fill out. This will not be mentioned in RP))

How old is your character?

What do you like to do in your free time?

Do you know any medical things, like how to treat fevers?

Why do you want to join?

Tell a basic(1-3 paragraphs) biography of your character.

((again this is and OOC application there is no RP application your character has to fill out))

*Thinks about what you tell him and says "Hmmm, I must think. I will get back to you as soon as possible."

Lore:

The Seventis Rangers were started when Navis of Seventis decided there needed to be a more natural side of Seventis. Being a half-born of human and elf he loves nature and does not want to see people suffering for personal reasons from back in Aegis. He decided it was time to make a group that could efficiently provide medical and ranged support to the ever growing nation. He has seen suffering and wishes for it to stop he has seen forests torn down and wishes it to stop.

After the war with the undead in aegis, when the four races migrated to Asulon, Navis was late to the ships. His friends managed to stall them for just barely long enough but he was seen jumping aboard with tears in his eyes. What was he crying about? Seeing all the suffering, all the burning homes, trees, and even bodies. He could not let that happen, so, he decided he would form a guild of people dedicated to the same cause as him, saving the lives of others and the natural world.

Skins:

There are no official skins that have to be used but try to make skins look natural or elven like.

Gallery of Pictures to base skins on:

note: skins do not have to be based on these but if you want to go ahead

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.