Order Of The Red Phoenix

pheonix

Order of the Red Phoenix.

We want you!

DESCRIPTION

The Order of the Red phoenix has been created to protect the nobles and monarchy that inhabit the land of Asulon and rid it of all evil. We are an order that may be requested by any noble of the land. If the Red Phoenix Decides that a noble or monarch is in grave danger he may dispatch a certain number of warriors to assist in this situation depending on the danger. The Order of the Red phoenix may also help Civilians in need. The order of the red phoenix believe in law, order, justice and peace in thy land of Asulon And they wish for this all along.

LORE

According to the Red phoenix it was in the beginning of Asulon and its discovery where a Devine entity appeared before his very eyes. He says that it had the appearance of a large Phoenix Resting in its nest of clouds. The entity says to him “This land is tainted with Dishonour and distrust. Destroy all criminals and villains that bring pain and suffering the citizen if Asulon. And protect the monarchy and nobles of Asulon for they are its structure. ” After the "God" finishes it speech it quickly sets alight to it nest of clouds and the entity engulfs itself in flames and disappears just as fast as it appeared. Leaving the Red phoenix standing in the torrential downpour that was left behind in the clouds the “god” was resting in. From that moment on the Red phoenix has sworn an oath to do so. The Red Phoenix calls this God: Rezathriel.

RANKS

Red Phoenix: The leader and grand master to the order!

Phoenix Elder: The second highest rank and leader to all military personnel and replace the redphoenix in his death.

Phoenix Fanatic: A member That has proven himself so much that replies only to the command of the Red Phoenix and they are his personal guard and they also get dispatched to the most dangerous missions.

Phoenix golden warrior: A high ranking Warrior that commands a certain number of troops depending on his skill and what he has done to obtain the title.

Phoenix warrior/ranger: A member of the order of the red phoenix and has passed its initiation and possesses a blade forged by the Red phoenix himself.

Phoenix Initiate: A person that wishes to join the order but has yet to pass the initiation!

INTIATION

1. The person endures the pain of walking on fire 3 times over to prove that he can endure the pain and his loyalty to the Red phoenix and that he is worthy and has the trust of Rezathriel.

2. this he is placed a certain distance away from civilization if he returns he will be given the mark of the phoenix on his back via branding iron.

3. After this he must fight his first battle to then prove that he has the skill needed to obtain the title of Phoenix warrior.

APPLICATION FORM:

MC name:

IG name:

IG Age:

Why do you want to join the order? :

Would you stay loyal to the order for the rest of your life? :

10 line biography of your character:

What is your favourite weapon and its level:

Would your character be zealous towards Rezathriel? :

D you have any experience of battle? :

:

My application:

Minecraft name: Kealyn

In-Game name: Ur'Garosh

In-Game age: 103

Why I would like to join the order: I have been looking for a group, to play with for a very long time. Your order seems to follow my characters beliefs, and it seems i would work very well within.

Would you stay loyal to the order for the rest of your life?: Yes, i believe i would, that is, as long as the order doesnt desolve or devolve into a squabbaling quagmire of drama.

Ur'Garosh is a 103 year old orc shaman. He was apart of a wealthy orcish family, until they were ambushed and slain by a roaming band of mercenaries. A bodyguard who had survived the assualt, took in Ur'Garosh, and raised him in Oren. His tusks had been shaved down, so as to speak with precision, and was put into a very well-to-do school. He was bullied and ridiculed by the racist people in his life, but was not diminished. After his maturity, long after his taken-in mother had passed away, he had become a shaman, though not through the shamanistic order. He had been reached by a apparition, and was told to follow the ways of the Old Ones. He, after long soul-searching and failed attempts at creating a united church for his religion, had giving to a more personal approach to his Gods. Now he practices and worships privately. He, because of his upbringing, had always looked for companionship, and brotherhood, and to find his own way into the world. The Orcs never accepted him, for he was too "soft" for there ignorant ways. Ur'Garosh is loyal. has a stong work ethic, and is fiercely protective of his friends. He loves architecture, and has a mild profeciency in wielding an axe.

Would your character be zealous towards Rezathriel?: Yes he would be. If not from a religous point of view, it would be that of brotherhood, for Ur'Garosh was accepted, and that alone would keep a constant zeal for his savior.

Do you have experience in battle?: A minimal amount. He recently has been making money though, by slaying and bringing in pelts and corpses of the various evil entities of the Wilds.

My application:

Minecraft name: Kealyn

In-Game name: Ur'Garosh

In-Game age: 103

Why I would like to join the order: I have been looking for a group, to play with for a very long time. Your order seems to follow my characters beliefs, and it seems i would work very well within.

Would you stay loyal to the order for the rest of your life?: Yes, i believe i would, that is, as long as the order doesnt desolve or devolve into a squabbaling quagmire of drama.

Ur'Garosh is a 103 year old orc shaman. He was apart of a wealthy orcish family, until they were ambushed and slain by a roaming band of mercenaries. A bodyguard who had survived the assualt, took in Ur'Garosh, and raised him in Oren. His tusks had been shaved down, so as to speak with precision, and was put into a very well-to-do school. He was bullied and ridiculed by the racist people in his life, but was not diminished. After his maturity, long after his taken-in mother had passed away, he had become a shaman, though not through the shamanistic order. He had been reached by a apparition, and was told to follow the ways of the Old Ones. He, after long soul-searching and failed attempts at creating a united church for his religion, had giving to a more personal approach to his Gods. Now he practices and worships privately. He, because of his upbringing, had always looked for companionship, and brotherhood, and to find his own way into the world. The Orcs never accepted him, for he was too "soft" for there ignorant ways. Ur'Garosh is loyal. has a stong work ethic, and is fiercely protective of his friends. He loves architecture, and has a mild profeciency in wielding an axe.

Would your character be zealous towards Rezathriel?: Yes he would be. If not from a religous point of view, it would be that of brotherhood, for Ur'Garosh was accepted, and that alone would keep a constant zeal for his savior.

Do you have experience in battle?: A minimal amount. He recently has been making money though, by slaying and bringing in pelts and corpses of the various evil entities of the Wilds.

Accepted! Welcome to the Order of the Red Phoenix!

MC name:

*begins scribbling on the paper given to him by the traveler*

IG name: Drazin

IG Age: 20

Why do you want to join the order? : I have always been in love with fire and respected honor. This order embodies those two things.

Would you stay loyal to the order for the rest of your life? : Yes

((was done before I knew Riven was real)) I was born in the little mountain town of Riven. Riven is not on any real maps because we move with the weather. Most of my childhood was spent in a tent moving from place to place. Even through the toughest of times my mother insisted on teaching me to read and write so I may compete in the world. At the age of twenty I was sent to make a life for myself in Arethor. I am 5'11" and I have long blonde hair. I do my best to keep clean but I always seem to get myself into trouble. No, I am no thief, getting roughed up for stealing. Quite the opposite. I was taught to always look for the good in people and if need be, help them on their way to enlightenment. I excel at woodcutting and trading, with a very loose understanding of magic ((to make something clear, I am not giving myself magic powers to start. I am simply saying that I am magically inclined because of my elven heritage)).

What is your favourite weapon and its level: Axe or bow, 7 / 2. I do still have 45 unused points I could put in those.

Would your character be zealous towards Rezathriel? : Yes lord.

D you have any experience of battle? : Not much man to man, mostly against the monsters of this land.

MC name:

*begins scribbling on the paper given to him by the traveler*

IG name: Drazin

IG Age: 20

Why do you want to join the order? : I have always been in love with fire and respected honor. This order embodies those two things.

Would you stay loyal to the order for the rest of your life? : Yes

((was done before I knew Riven was real)) I was born in the little mountain town of Riven. Riven is not on any real maps because we move with the weather. Most of my childhood was spent in a tent moving from place to place. Even through the toughest of times my mother insisted on teaching me to read and write so I may compete in the world. At the age of twenty I was sent to make a life for myself in Arethor. I am 5'11" and I have long blonde hair. I do my best to keep clean but I always seem to get myself into trouble. No, I am no thief, getting roughed up for stealing. Quite the opposite. I was taught to always look for the good in people and if need be, help them on their way to enlightenment. I excel at woodcutting and trading, with a very loose understanding of magic ((to make something clear, I am not giving myself magic powers to start. I am simply saying that I am magically inclined because of my elven heritage)).

What is your favourite weapon and its level: Axe or bow, 7 / 2. I do still have 45 unused points I could put in those.

Would your character be zealous towards Rezathriel? : Yes lord.

D you have any experience of battle? : Not much man to man, mostly against the monsters of this land.

Accepted, You were just barely accepted. I also suggest you train in your weapons a lot more than what

you have at the moment. Welcome to The Order of the Red Phoenix!

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.