The Crimson Pirates

* Robert sends off many birds to all members of his crew

"Lads I want us all to meet in our new cove so we can hand out our receant captured loot to those who have not been paid. If you do not show up at Skullport within a few days you will not get your loot (( You will but it will be later and will not be as good as the loot given out today )) I hope we can all be there and there will be free rum and cigars given out to those who arrive on time."

* Walks off and lights up a cigar and begins to smoke

(( This meeting will be Friday and the time will be 7:30pm EST if any of you have a problem with that please tell me ))

OOC Information -

Minecraft Name: LeRenardNoir

Timezone: EST

Villain Application (Optional but is better for your application): Got one denied for my alt, but I will work on one for my pirate character.

RP Information -

Full Name: Oskar Brunswick

Race: Human

Profession (Skill Specializations):

Wrestling ((100))

Archery ((100))

A brief description about yourself: Oskar is a one eyed brute of a sailor who has been sailing for as long as he can remember. He enjoys drinking and good food. The one thing Oskar values over everything else is the crew of the ship he serves on.... and money.

* Robert Howe is laying dead on the deck of the sinking Compass Rose. He had been betrayed by his third in command to gain full leadership of the Crimson Pirates. He was stabbed in the back and never had the chance to defend himself. The Compass Rose is sinking and the Captain is going down with his ship. Billow Irongut is now the leader of the Crimson Pirates

(( All members are now loyal to Billow. No question please do it for me. I've decided to leave due to my ship deleted in a copy and paste accident I will miss you all but stay will Billow he is committed to the pirates as much as I was. ))

Minecraft Name: Juwbin

Timezone: Eastern

Villain Application: None, sorry :( I might look into getting one for lying/stealing sometime later though.

RP Information -

Full Name: Cessily Andrea Virmire

Race: Wood Elf

Profession (Skill Specializations): Farming (20) ((25 more skill points to spend))

A brief description about yourself:

Cess was born to a life of wealth and luxury, but quickly got bored with all that and left. Now she's a runaway, a former Pirate Queen (at least in her own mind) with a love for adventure and something to prove. Cess believes in the philosophy of herself > everyone else, and will not object to questionable behavior as long as it puts her ahead in some way.

(( This is probably a stupid question, and I may have missed something, but where exactly is the Compass Rose docked? Sorry if its been asked before, I just can't seem to find it. ))

(( This is probably a stupid question, and I may have missed something, but where exactly is the Compass Rose docked? Sorry if its been asked before, I just can't seem to find it. ))

(( All members are now loyal to Billow. No question please do it for me. I've decided to leave due to my ship deleted in a copy and paste accident I will miss you all but stay will Billow he is committed to the pirates as much as I was. ))

Application Withdrawn, it lies below if you wish to see it

Minecraft Name: Volutional

Timezone: GMT, UK +0:00

Villain Application (Optional but is better for your application):

Accepted for 1, 2a and 4.

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/40888-accepted-rogash-the-red/page__p__286887__hl__rogash__fromsearch__1#entry286887

RP Information -

Full Name: Rogash Da’ Red

Race: Orc, specifically of Shamanistic blood, however it is a declined bloodline

Profession (Skill Specializations): Rogash uses an Axe mostly (99). And continues to use his bow also (99).

A brief description about yourself:

This, isn't brief...

Rogash, a new life;

It was in Asulon, the new tide, as he called it. Rogash was sitting in the new Cloud Sanctuary a blanket around his body warming him.

-

"My life, filled wid' confusion, ba'ttles, an' death. Rogash mus' change, da' world is a big'un now, andRogash mus' learn'ta fit in'it."

-

Spoken by Rogash, to himself whilst he rested. This would be the day he changed himself, as all his life has been in a lump of confusion topped with dollops of battle and fear.

Rogash is now in a better mindset, realising him from the delusions of Aegis, and he now strives to better his life, by any means possible. To think that he has no friends now, he has two options; A boring life inside a Nation, fighting for ranks in the military, Or the exciting life of a Pirate. It's a pirate's life for him.

-

And so the Journey begins

-

The Tales of the Damned Queen

-

The Begnning

-

After starting this grand crew, Captain Rogash began searching for worthy crew members, gifted in the style of banditry, yet loyal! Many a year has passed, the Captain has had no luck, with many misfortune.

On an ordinary day, the Captain was up and about the land, mindin’ his own, in Renatus. With no warning, he was arrested, flung into a cell, and was harassed by the Guardsmen of Renatus. With little to no hope of surviving, the guards questioned him, refusing to let him out of his cell.

A familiar Figure

-

Many days have passed, Captain Rogash still locked deep within the hell of the room that is jail, a young man comes down the stairs to the jail, where Captain Rogash stays, ever so long. The Guards turn to look at this strange figure, and threatening him to leave, otherwise, being hanged! Captain Rogashs' jaw drops as he sees the familiar Figure. The Figure, noticing Captain Rogash in his cell, he raises his brow, nods to the guards, and walks out of the Jail smiling to himself. As the Guards return to their regular positions, watching Captain Rogash, they hear a mighty explosion that shook the ground. Captain Rogash in shock, not understanding what happened, he shakes the strange feeling off. One of the Guards goes to take a look at where the Explosion came from, but to find nothing.

Minutes passed by, and with the eventual explosion, the guards were on High-Alert. Even the Minister did not understand what was going on. Angrily, the Minister began to shout orders at the Guards to see what was happening.

As the guards searched, A robed man entered the Jail, questioning the Minister. The Robed man pulled the Ministers’ attention away from the Cell of Captain Rogash. Suddenly, an unexpected crack was heard from behind. The Minister sees a man, a dark elf, sneaking behind him. The Minister, shouts for his Guards, and they capture the Dark Elf.

“So, you want to be with the Old Pirate so much you would sneak in my City, would ye? Lads, throw him in the same cell as the smelly Pirate.”

The Break out

-

The Guards threw the Dark Elf into the Cell, laughing. Suddenly, a violent explosion is heard from the Captains’ cell. The dust and shrapnel make it hard to see. You hear a young voice amidst the dense clouds.

“Cap’n! I’m throwin’ ye down a ladder, climb, climb!”

The Captain, quickly reacting, climbs the ladder quickly, followed by the Dark Elf. The Captain notices the figure from before, the one who entered the cell. The Captain says:

“Holy mother of Aeriel, Eagle, ye be alive!”

Eagle Replies:

“Tis not th’ time, m’cap’n! Run, run lads!”

All four of the Men burst into a sprint, running out of the jail cell, an advantage on there side, because of the grand confusion! As they sprint to the exit, a Guard turns the corner and yells at them to stop. A quick arrow pierces through his chest, and the three men continue to sprint, wondering where the arrow came from. As they run, Captain Rogash yells:

“Today is the day that Captain Rogash the Red broke from prison!”

What kind of Pirate has no Ship?

-

Tired from the running, they stop.

Proud pirates stood upon Renatus’ countryside. Captain Rogash, Pirate Atyrnox, Pirate Xiira and Pirate Jack Eagle. As they stood, they swapped conversations with one and other, learning a small amount about themselves. But there was yet one unanswered question, “Where be ya’ ship Cap’n?”.

Captain Rogash replies:

"Well, ye see lads, I don't have a ship quite yet."

Eagle furrows both brows and exclaims:

"What kind of Pirate doesn't have a ship!?"

Captain Rogash:

"Well, follow me, I have a ship that we could use for the... time being."

Captain Rogash led the group back to Renatus, as they snook beside it’s walls. As they passed a corner, a small ‘fishing boat’ was docked. It was here they began to plot plans to commandeer the ship...

And it was exactly that, which they did. A dozen ships taken by these infamous pirates. The people of Asulon had never bare’d witness to the wrath of the sea in such a form. It was here that the Pirates of Asulon were made, any and all stole inspiration from this concept, this idea.

The Damned Queen, the fabulous ship, created by Rogash himself. Beautiful in every way, nothing could compare to it. Rogash had built it with some help of his crew... But on it’s final sail, it was mercilessly hunted by a group of Mages. These mages bore the robes of blood, and cast the Damned Queen into the depths of the sea, and thus cursing Rogash to their debt. This debt could be called upon at any time...

But nobody has been told of this... As Rogash is the only known survivor.

[ Just a heads up, it would be wise to consider Rogash as a legend amongst Pirates. Because should Asulon have existed in real life, everyone would have a story of the tales of his doing. As many of the server knew in game. ]

OOC Information -

Minecraft Name:Dwarfman623

Timezone:EST U.S.A

Villain Application (Optional but is better for your application:(none

RP Information -

Full Name:Tundar Edar

Race:Human

Profession (Skill Specializations:(Bard

A brief description about yourself:I am a travelling bard with my friends we are looking for a group to join, we are all skilled swordsmen although I prefer my lute. I can sing songs and kill many men at once.

((good, I would hate to kill off Scag, he's such a fun char :) ))

(( well lucky for me I gave Robert deception so he can fake his own death which will make poor Billows life much easier if he comes back to save his ass ))

(( well lucky for me I gave Robert deception so he can fake his own death which will make poor Billows life much easier if he comes back to save his ass ))

((Some time this week would be nice.))

((I dont need it I can rally enough allys most likely))