Advanced Roleplay Guide

xmrsmoothx

Mmm. I planned to put that in there... where'd it go?

Oh, on second look you mentioned it quickly as "A stack is not a valid unit" but that was it as far as I see. I think it should be elaborated on a bit more though, I see it too often.

As I've said before, this is an excellent guide that should be a mandatory read for veterans and newbs alike.

Covers a lot of things that I struggle with along with other glaring issues that just don't seem to get brought up too often, 'you' in place of 'him/her' for example.

PS: Someone sticky this

Oh, on second look you mentioned it quickly as "A stack is not a valid unit" but that was it as far as I see. I think it should be elaborated on a bit more though, I see it too often.

I actually added that in after you told me about it. Things about roleplaying instead of Minecrafting.

Guest Guest

Great guide ;)

~Laurina out (yes Raptor I copied you, deal with it <3 )

Good Job. This is a good guide.

Great guide ;)

~Laurina out (yes Raptor I copied you, deal with it <3 )

Thank you both.

I couldn't give it a +2, So here is the extra +1 for you.

I'd consider this a good guide and although you are most likely not interested in the bonus minas you are deserving.

Im book marking this! I cant count how many times someone has *Stabbed _____ or *Cuts of _____ arm. Then i get the guy threaten to get me banned because a refused to play along with his "Roleplay". Thanks alot, i now have pretty much a "Try again" card. Haha

You all should really give this a read, it many clear explanations on how to improve your roleplay, which will in the end improve other's and the quality of the server.

You all should really give this a read, it many clear explanations on how to improve your roleplay, which will in the end improve other's and the quality of the server.

Nice necro ._.

A good guide, all players should read this. Details how to avoid powergaming subconsciously - something that happens frequently, i.e. the will to keep your character alive through something - by detaching yourself from your character.

Nice necro ._.

A good guide, all players should read this. Details how to avoid powergaming subconsciously - something that happens frequently, i.e. the will to keep your character alive through something - by detaching yourself from your character.

You're complaining because I bumped one of the few useless threads left on LoTC? Heh.

You're complaining because I bumped one of the few useless threads left on LoTC? Heh.

I think you meant useful lol...

I think it would be a great experience to roleplay with xmrsmoothx :)