The Black Aengul Crew

Biinary

The Black Aengul

Our Job

The Black Aengul (our ship) sails across the seas of Asulon, docking at the ports of cities which we see fit. We transport not only goods, but a talented crew. Buying, selling, trading, and offering a collection of services is what we intend on doing.

Our Crew

We are looking to assemble a crew of merchants, sailors, and craftsmen to travel the seas of Asulon. We need a variety of skilled men (or women) to assist us in our endeavors. The Black Aengul can accommodate 10 healthy lads to sail the seas. Will you be one of them?

Crew:

1. Elyot Marchand - Captain, Chef, Merchant

2. Morgan Blackpowder - First Mate

3. Kirrekith - Boat Engineer

4. Pasang Tashi - Blacksmith

Application

Out-of-character:

Minecraft Name - 

Timezone - 

Playing Hours - 

In-Character:

Name - 

Race - 

Age - 

Skills/Trades - 

Why would you be an asset to our crew? - 

Out-of-character:

Minecraft Name - SockMonkeyMan

Timezone - PST

Playing Hours - Week Days 5pm-8pm Weekends ALL DAY

In-Character:

Name - Morgan Blackpowder

Race - Human - Southeron

Age - 24

Skills/Trades - 100 Axe Mastery 100 Lumberjacking 40 Farming 35 Blacksmithing

Why would you be an asset to our crew? - Well seeing as I was part of the Crimson Pirates with you I believe I would be a suitable addition to your crew. In addition I can hold my own in a fight.

Out-of-character:

Minecraft Name - Chafferccino

Timezone - GMT 0

Playing Hours - 4-6 per day.

In-Character:

Name - Kirrekith

Race - Elf

Age - 268

Skills/Trades - Engineer and Hunter

Why would you be an asset to our crew? - I lived with the dwarves the past 20-30 years and I in turn learned a lot from the about the understanding of redstone and various other devices, some of my other talents are also my hunting and swordsmanship and when it comes to a fight, and, well I am still here aren't I so that speaks for something? I was born in Aegis and lived through the Undead and so very few things I truly fear any more in this world. In Aegis I did use to work a boat, so I have base knowledge on the understanding of them.

The note ends and has been written in a hurry

(( Out-of-character:

Minecraft Name - Archmage_Cataris

Timezone - 10+ GMT

Playing Hours - 12+ hours daily.

In-Character: ))

Name - Pasang Tashi

Race - Human

Age - 31

Skills/Trades - I have been known to be a master miner, a legendary blacksmith as some boast and I am known to be a great fighter in hand-to-hand, studying hand-to-hand combat since I was a boy. ((75 Mining, 100 Blacksmith, 100 Wrestling))

Why would you be an asset to our crew? - I can craft beautiful jewelry, armor and weapons that could slay even the most terrifying beasts, ever were our ship attacked, I could help defend the crew. I preach the ways of Om'echan and heal the wounded, give prayers out to the crew members for good fortune.

Out-of-character:

Minecraft Name - SockMonkeyMan

Timezone - PST

Playing Hours - Week Days 5pm-8pm Weekends ALL DAY

In-Character:

Name - Morgan Blackpowder

Race - Human - Southeron

Age - 24

Skills/Trades - 100 Axe Mastery 100 Lumberjacking 40 Farming 35 Blacksmithing

Why would you be an asset to our crew? - Well seeing as I was part of the Crimson Pirates with you I believe I would be a suitable addition to your crew. In addition I can hold my own in a fight.

You'll be a fine addition to our crew, Morgan. Welcome aboard!

Out-of-character:

Minecraft Name - Chafferccino

Timezone - GMT 0

Playing Hours - 4-6 per day.

In-Character:

Name - Kirrekith

Race - Elf

Age - 268

Skills/Trades - Engineer and Hunter

Why would you be an asset to our crew? - I lived with the dwarves the past 20-30 years and I in turn learned a lot from the about the understanding of redstone and various other devices, some of my other talents are also my hunting and swordsmanship and when it comes to a fight, and, well I am still here aren't I so that speaks for something? I was born in Aegis and lived through the Undead and so very few things I truly fear any more in this world. In Aegis I did use to work a boat, so I have base knowledge on the understanding of them.

The note ends and has been written in a hurry

We could use an engineer on our ship. Welcome to the crew.

(( Out-of-character:

Minecraft Name - Archmage_Cataris

Timezone - 10+ GMT

Playing Hours - 12+ hours daily.

In-Character: ))

Name - Pasang Tashi

Race - Human

Age - 31

Skills/Trades - I have been known to be a master miner, a legendary blacksmith as some boast and I am known to be a great fighter in hand-to-hand, studying hand-to-hand combat since I was a boy. ((75 Mining, 100 Blacksmith, 100 Wrestling))

Why would you be an asset to our crew? - I can craft beautiful jewelry, armor and weapons that could slay even the most terrifying beasts, ever were our ship attacked, I could help defend the crew. I preach the ways of Om'echan and heal the wounded, give prayers out to the crew members for good fortune.

A fine application. I believe we could use your skills. Welcome aboard, mate!

I will show each of you the ship soon. We'll discuss the meeting time later. Hope to see you lads soon.

This guild has been deemed inactive, if you wish for it to be moved back PM me or another FM with your reason and a link to this topic.