-Angelus Custos-

Goliath

~~~Angelus Custos~~~

Introduction -

We watched in disdain as our homeland crumbled... a wreckage, a haven of insanity as the darkness shunned any remaining light from view. My brothers, we glanced to the falling temple as we began our decent, books and scrolls of our fathers past falling from our grasp as we leapt towards the portal to freedom...

Many of our brothers failed to make the descent, falling tragic victims to Iblees’ rage. We were but mere children, little understanding of the world which protected us from the depths of the Nether, we had not appreciated the worth of life... we were but fools. Very few knew of our existence, spent in the solitude of the grand library, another victim of Aegis’s collapse.

A new rising, as the first man laid foot upon the sand, greeting us to Asulon, the beautiful, untouched landscape, safekept by the monks of the sanctuary, unaware of the danger in our presence. Many of our people hold characteristics that father would have pitied, alone, he could not change their ways... but even his sons could not challenge such a grand mass of poisoned thoughts.

Little thought took us to the depths of the wilds, seeking a place of rest, a safe haven where we could rebuild the life which had once shattered in our palms. It was from there, the first cobble was laid, soon to grow into the structure of which our people reside.

We do not fight for good, nor evil, only the sanity of our lands. Father nurtured us to be the guardian angels, to keep safe those whom wish to do so to others. Our culture is of peace, a close band of brothers and the chosen guardians whom teach and learn in our safe haven. Those who stand out shall be rewarded, those who turn against our ways, shall be punished.

Our ancestors branched together their siblings along with those who proved worthy to form a brotherhood, they did not judge, all were equal in their eyes. If foes were to battle, our noble ancestors shalt determine who is in the wrong, and their names shall be imprinted onto the ancient scrolls, formed by our elder, the great ancestor who started this culture.

They taught us from childhood, that we shall only harm those who prevent our teachings, those who shun our words and continue their deeds. We are forever guiding, forever, shall we be your Angelus Custos.

Current Brothers -

Teacher_Mithil [[RPed and written by JoshIsTooCool]] -

Mithil is a noble man, oftentimes seen with his head buried in books, ancient books, passed down from generations to work towards the betterment of his knowledge for what he is fighting for. While not physical at all times, Mithil, being the eldest of his four brothers had inherited fighting skills from his father at a remarkably young age. His life now is acting as the safe keep of the A-C, overseeing all progress made from his brothers and determining whether some decisions are worthwhile.

All new recruits will start with him, learning the ancient lore of the brotherhood and using this as a further inspiration to fight for them. If anyone decides to disobey the marked rules of the A-C, they shall face Mithil first hand.

His life began alone, his mother could not care for him as much as she’d like, so under the wing of his father, he began to learn the ways of their bloodline. His father taught him of the elder, the great ancestor who wished equality upon these lands, and if anyone decided to shun the teachings from view, they would face the wrath.

It all seemed unclear to Mithil, and highly undeveloped at that. Little did he know at this young age that at the fall of Aegis, hand in hand his brothers would rebuild this bloodline, solidating it and giving it purpose. Through the rest of his life, his brothers turned to a different route, they preferred to practice fighting, to practice the great arts, while Mithil spent his time reading, he spent his time acquainting himself with the ancient history he is soon to teach to others.

Guardian_Deacon [[RPed and written by Escharian]]

Deacon was born a few years after his brother, Mithil. Despite having talent, he was never the competitive type.He preferred to watch, wait, and listen before he would strike. When he was young, he excelled at challenges of the mind: riddles and strategies, as well as board games and the like. This was probably a result of his elven heritage,for his grandmother was elven, while his grandfather was human. His fighting was reserved to the blade, the staff, and the word of mouth, all of which he will usually carry. So too did his wits enhance with age. Around fifteen, hewas caught in the wrong place at the wrong time, and ended up beaten and broken by no less than five Orcs. As a result, he is not fond of Orcs, however he will still give them their fair chance to impress him.

Iblees attacked soon after his fifteenth year. The land filled with undead, creatures Deacon learned to despise from avery young age. He fought them for a time, but went into hiding when it became hopeless. Thankfully, word reached him in time about the portal to the Verge,and he and his brother made their way there. Deacon made it through just in time,as the dragons were beginning to attack.

Later on, at twenty-five, he was ensnared in a fire that left his right arm terribly burned, but thankfully still usable. Something about the flames also disturbed his vision, causing him to mix greens and yellows up, as well as dark-greens to browns. It made for a nuisance when painting, which he was quite good at until the fire. He soon after gave it up. A few weeks after his thirty-first year, he was taken captive by a group of sorcerers. They branded him on the upper left side of his chest with a pentagram, which always stayed a light-blue color no matter what he did. Strangely after branding him, they just let him go.No one he asked could tell him what the brand did, but they all agreed there was a strange bit of magic around it, and that the magic was inactive for the time being.

Warrior_Akira [[RPed and written by Omnyaxle]]

Warrior_Akira. Part of the bloodline that created the Angelus Custos, after the fall of Aegis, he was one of the original four who restored the lost bloodline. Akira takes charge of the Warrior sect. Although Akira is in charge of the warrior sect he will only revert to fighting when teaching or when there is dire need to. When war is among us Akira and warrior recruits consider who is in the right and who is in the wrong and they consider further judgement on the matter. Akira is full of insight on matters of fighting, and always loves to help the recruits learn to fight or sharpen their skills. Drinking and training is Akira’s past times, although rarely ever having the time because of the recent wars. Akira dreams of a world without the need for war, without the insanity of the battlefield, seeing enough fighting over the course of history he wishes to somehow find the end of the need for fighting.

New recruits that seek out the wisdom of a warrior and beckon to become a warrior must seek out Akira. Through heart and determination those who feel they are worried will be trained by Akira to become warriors. Becoming a warrior is no easy task, for Akira will treat his initiates all the same meaning if one of the initiates were to fail at a task they all will carry this burden as brothers and accomplish it together. Akira teaches the initiates that not all problems can be solved with fighting, but if the need should arise that they must take up swords then they shall honor all men on the battlefield. Akira tries to teach his initiates to respect everyone and their point of view and that disrespect is for less intelligent people.

The fall of Aegis took a great toll on Akira's mindset. Leaving him with more unanswered questions about the violence in the world, thinking that he is a hypocrite for fighting in order to stop fighting. Through much training in Asulon Akira began to realize that if he were to give up on fighting, he would be giving up on his life and the lives of those he protects. As long as there is still a light, you must continue to fight back the darkness. That is Akira's new found philosophy for his life which he discovered while in Asulon. Akira is always mentally and physically prepared for the wars to come, and anxiously awaits them so that he may push back the wrong to make room for the right.

The ancient history of "The Elder", the noble ancestor who created the Angelus Custos

(Guardian Angels, "the hidden brotherhood, we shall protect those worthy of protecting")

-Still in development-

The young man walked through the streets of Aegis, a time of profanity, a time where blood would line the streets, sanity would come at a deficient sight and most nations appeared neglected. These times were primitive, no true saviour would step out from the crowd, the crowd which appeared to be withering to darkness; If they were to, the fear of being deemed insane was far too apparent for those who wished to take the risk. Gazing to a previously abandoned shop, a glimpse of a silhouette came to view, the hunched outline noticed another in its presence, it stepped to darkness, allowing a flow of psychotic laughter to follow its hasty steps.

The man continued, gently clutching to his blade as he passed by a rundown facade. His steps held a disgruntled tone, fast and loud, to the contrast of his image. A tall man, cloaked and hooded, yet a presence not just amiable, but a robust warmth which could befriend any being just at the sight.

He stopped, the presence of another was seemingly unmistakable, the warmth of another being, watching him from the darkness. He voiced fervently, much to the figures astonishment. “Care for some bread?”, he turned, the pleasant blue eyes resting in the comfort of the others. It squirmed uncomfortably under it, cumbersomely stepping forwards, allowing the dim light to illuminate his face.

“Name?” the man questioned bluntly as they met, face to face. The odour of the man became apparent, however the disillusioned expression which hung loosely on his face distracted the young man from questioning him. “I go by the name of Indil, my friend”, he responded. He followed the man's line of vision, resting at his side where a tattered book lay. “Whuz’ that?” the man questioned, containing his outstretched fingers from lunging.

Indil squinted, licking his chapped lips as he placed his spare hand upon it. “Just a little thing I am working on” he responded with a stale tone. The man grunted, pushing his shoulder forwards in a frankly bizarre manner. “Tell... Tell” he pleaded, forming the hands at his sides into fists. “Sure... sure, of course...” Indil, began, intensifying his grip on the hilt of his blade. “I...I wish to form a brotherhood... a group of friends, perhaps, who will gain the courage to tackle the insanity which plagues these lands...” he stopped at the gesture of the man. “Insanity...” the man mimicked.

Indil gently nodded in response, continuing. “At first, I propose a clean slate for all inhabitants of Aegis, for all wrongdoers to be deemed as “good men”, for all to have a second chance. If they were to cause pain, or even death, my friend, then we shall feel the urge to... challenge the poisonous attire which they may... or may not hold...” Lost in the words, the expressionless man nodded rhythmically in response to the abrupt end.

And so, from this, Indil began work on his brotherhood, forming rules, forming sects which each member shall follow accordingly, and sooner or later, the pillars holding the structure of the brotherhood began to form... soon to be known, as the Angelus Custos.

Indil, later to be known as “The Elder”, unbeknown to him, was about to create a band which would hold and form centuries from his death.

Ranks -

Guardian -

This brother controls the main of the guild. He overlooks the goings on in Asulon, if there is a fight, he shall be there to find out the names of those involved and take it into his own hands to decide who to fight for. Individuals who have proven themselves worthy of our help shall be in their hands to find. They will confer with the eldest brother, the Teacher Mithil if they are truly worth of our guardian help, and if decided they are, it will be put into their hands to watch over the individual, if they are taken hostage, it is their job to find out where.

Warrior -

This brother shall teach the basics of battle and how to handle it. They shall take it into their own hands whether the A-C shall get involved with a current battle and who to personally act as the guardian angel to. The warrior has an insight into battle and can personally stand a good chance in one. They show extreme skills in swordsmanship and are exceptional regards working as a guardian. The lead warrior shall teach others the ins and outs of battle, they will be the role model to the rest of the A-C.

Teacher -

The teacher shall work alone. The teacher is the first face the recruits shall meet, teaching them of the lore behind the guild and what we fight for, the sanity of our lands. The teacher will work as the father figure of the brotherhood, if others need guidance, they shall find the teacher. Often found in the library bold within the keep, they prefer not to take part in battle, but shall work as in directing the strategies.

Members -

Teacher_Mithil - JoshIsTooCool

Warrior_Akira - Omnyaxle

Guardian_Deacon - Escharian

Warrior_Recruit_Trevor - Jchizz

So, who are we?

We work as the guardian figures of Asulon, although few know of our existence, we are forever guiding those who our brothers feel are worthy. We do not judge, only actions taken by individuals will sway our opinion on them. If they do wrong, then our brothers shall imprint their names upon an ancient scroll, those, shall never be respected, they will be our enemies. The guild work like monks, living in solitude, seeking wisdom from the eldest brother, Mithil. No one will know exactly who they are as they walk the streets of Asulon, but we will be watching.

If someone proved worthy of protection, the guardians and their recruits shall follow their every move, if they fall into trouble, we shall be there to help them.

In war, we may or may not take part, but if we do, our presence shall be unseen, but our force from our experienced warriors shall be felt.

I want to join!

Because we are unheard of, in game, you cannot directly apply. However, you can show your interest and use this application form. If you are seen ingame and the brothers think you are worthy of recruiting, OOCly, we this will make us more obliged to send the scroll via bird announcing your acceptance. If we know you actually are interested, rather than someone who will just disregard the bird -

MC name:

IG name:

Section you wish to work as a recruit in:

Short biography:

Anything else you'd like to say:

[[This is still in progress, please keep this in mind. DO NOT Meta this information.]]

Ya know, it would be helpful if I could read white font on my iPod

You can still access the full site on your IPhone. Apologies anyway. ~Goliath

MC name:

Blundermore

IG name:

Justicious_Blundermore

I wish to work in an Advisor support role of your guild. Providing advice to members as well as taking a support role in combat situations.

Short biography:

Blundermore is the Justiciouscar of the Ascended (It means justicar, wizard, prophet, teacher, wiseman and judge.) he is a vetran of the Ascended and Undead war with over 1000 years of service under his belt. His main task now is to over see the safe guard of the mortal races of this world from any and all threats that may befall it. He is a master Wind user and is the only wind mage in existence for some strange reason. He also knows much beyond many in this world... and beyond even our world still due to knowledge gained in the Ascended library.

His main acolades are the battle of Al'khazar, the defense of Rayn's gap, and the assult on the undead keep.

He is known sometimes to be "The Lord of Tempests" for his uncanny ability to call the very storms of Asulon itself down apon the foe of old... though now he keep more to himself now to allow people to slowly let his name fall out of existence with the rest of the known world.

He now spends his time advising the peoples of Asulon and supporting those who wish for greater peace in our time. Ever awaiting for the day that the tempest will once more call him to face the uncomming storm to come.

I am British and I come on at GMT times.

~Official recruiting process begins now. We will be watching.~

((I created a signature image for us, no idea how to resize it so don't ask. If anyone wants it PM me, it also provides a link to this page.

Edit: I now know how to resize it, but I'd prefer not to.))

((I created a signature image for us, no idea how to resize it so don't ask. If anyone wants it PM me, it also provides a link to this page.

Edit: I now know how to resize it, but I'd prefer not to.))

[[Great, thanks! I'll add it to the post shortly.]]

MC name:

nikias_1996

IG name:

Eledyr (not the old one, he is in fact the grandson of my first character and he is also named after him)

I would like to serve as a teache. When I was young I fought in many battles but now that I am older I wish to teach the new generation not only about war but also about the other things that live and exisst in this world. A wise man is worth more than 5 brutes.

Short biography:

Eledyr was born as Rob, yet at the age of 20 he changed his name to hide from his past.

He is the son of a man named Skyros, but he never knew his father because he was always on the road.

During his younger years Eledyr showed to be good with the sword and he defeated mannier man.

But at the age of 20 he discovered who his grandfather was. The man was called Eledyr and in the eyes of Rob he was the greatest man to ever have lived. He found the diary of Eledyr and in there he read that he was once part of a guild called the white ravens and after that, when he got older, lead the clerics for a while. This was how he was first introduced to Aeriel and ever since that he has strongly believed in her. Because of the great respect in his grandfather he changed his name.<

However he decided not to join the clerics because he found that they where corrupted and lost their original goal.

Eledyr is a, now, a patient man that has studied quiet a lot. he has great respect for all living creatures yet he knows that for peace we need warriors. Warrios like the Angelos Custos.

I am from Belgium and I play on GMT1+ Times

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.