House Hightower

Redbaron™

-Will edit this soon-

Edit: Can't join, sorry. Got stuck in some Rp stuff that wouldn't allow me from joining.

1. Mc name and rp name :

[tobias_96; Loki]

2. What race are you :

[ elf ]

3. Have you ever lived in solace:

[no]

4. Did anyone direct you to joining, if so who:

[ Noone directed me to join, I heared from this house in the city of solace where i ran of to to find civilisation]

5. (Answer in rp format what you do)

- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley.

[ First Loki would start by telling bystanders to get the guards and say to them that someone is running after the bandits and will give the guards a sign when he finds the bandits. If the guards wouldn't be able to come and help him, he would try to put the bandits to justice by himself. To do so he takes his bow of his back when there cornered and he starts talking to them while having them under aim. If the bandits reason with him he'll try to convince them that they must bare the consequensions of their actions, if they don't reason with Loki, Loki would first shoot a warning shot while immediately taking another arrow if they stiil don't reason Loki would shoot them in the legs while making as much noise as possible so other people will hear him and maybe come to help. After Loki and the guards catched the bandits Loki would leave it to the guards and the civilians to decide what will happen to the bandits. ]

7. I, Loki, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, James Hightower and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Loki.

1. Mc name and rp name :

[tobias_96; Loki]

2. What race are you :

[ elf ]

3. Have you ever lived in solace:

[no]

4. Did anyone direct you to joining, if so who:

[ Noone directed me to join, I heared from this house in the city of solace where i ran of to to find civilisation]

5. (Answer in rp format what you do)

- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley.

[ First Loki would start by telling bystanders to get the guards and say to them that someone is running after the bandits and will give the guards a sign when he finds the bandits. If the guards wouldn't be able to come and help him, he would try to put the bandits to justice by himself. To do so he takes his bow of his back when there cornered and he starts talking to them while having them under aim. If the bandits reason with him he'll try to convince them that they must bare the consequensions of their actions, if they don't reason with Loki, Loki would first shoot a warning shot while immediately taking another arrow if they stiil don't reason Loki would shoot them in the legs while making as much noise as possible so other people will hear him and maybe come to help. After Loki and the guards catched the bandits Loki would leave it to the guards and the civilians to decide what will happen to the bandits. ]

7. I, Loki, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, James Hightower and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Loki.

Accepted.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.