House Hightower

Redbaron™

1. Mc name and rp name : Kaizlin (for both)

2. What race are you : Human

3. Have you ever lived in solace: No

4. Did anyone direct you to joining, if so who: Doone Rylin

5. (Answer in rp format what you do)

- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley.

"GUARDS!" Kaizlin shouted without a moments hesitation. "There has been a murder!" Kaizlin exclaimed to the two guards approaching. "They went this way! Follow me!" He said before unsheathing his sword, and rushing off to catch the brigands.

7. I, Kaizlin, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, James Hightower and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Kaizlin.

P.S. I am applying for a job as a blacksmith. ((I still have all 50 of my starting skill points unallocated, and I am willing to distribute them in any way needed to get the job.))

I am applying to be an Architech, not a guard. I have level -35 Lumber -62 Blacksmith and -41 Farming. My Character is an Architech and siege worker. He was appointed as the Royal Architech in Skravia, responsible only for the Stag statue on the bay and Castle Bowdrin to the east of Skravia.

1. Mc name and rp name : (IDMon6) Cassius Corvane

4. Did anyone direct you to joining, if so who: N/A

- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and an orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley.

Witnessing the murder, Cassius quickly and silently walks away and runs down the street looking for help. When he comes upon armed guards; "Guards quickly an orc and some goblins have murdered a man, follow me". Cassius leads them down the alley only to catch the Orcs leave the scene of the crime.

Cassius along with the guards give chase -

7. I, Cassius Corvane, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, James Hightower and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Cassius.

1. Mc name and rp name : Minecraft Name: stubby416 RP Name: Seba_Nile

2. What race are you : I am an elf

3. Have you ever lived in solace: No i haven't, just started the server again after approximately a year of being offline

4. Did anyone direct you to joining, if so who: RP Name: Hightower_Recruit_Melanie Minecraft Name: emraldilian

- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley. As a noble Elf I would alert thou towns Gatekeeper and have the Murderers Trapped inside the town until such time as we can hunt down the foul beats and exterminate them as if they were insects!

7. I, Seba_Nile, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, James Hightower and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Seba_Nile.

I would like to state that I am going for a smithing position. Brandt has 100 in blacksmithing.

1. Mc name and rp name : MC - halt99 / RP - Brandt Risyer

3. Have you ever lived in solace: No.

4. Did anyone direct you to joining, if so who: N/A.

- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley.

OOC NOTE: This will be in the third person. And I apologize that it isn't that detailed.

Brandt pales as he sees the handy work of the three suspects. Brandt reaches for his weapon, but realizes that at the rate they are going and the weight of his slightly oversized armor, he will never catch them in time. He quickly trudges over to a nearby guard.

"S-sir, some... th-th-things just k-k-killed a man."

"What do you mean 'things'?" questions the guard, eyeing Brandt's gray hair, but noticing no wrinkles.

"I-I-I mean, a few g-g-goblins and o-orc," Brandt answers with some animosity in his voice. Brandt points towards the direction of the slain man. The guard rushes off and notifies more guards who run off in all directions to search for the suspects. Brandt sighs and shifts his backpack full of tools over to his other shoulder. Shaking his head, he wanders off towards the city exit, wondering how much worse the day could get.

7. I, Brandt Risyer, swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, James Hightower and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Brandt Risyer.

Accepted, please come to solace fort and we will rply recruit you, pm redbaron if you need help

1. Mc name and rp name : Kaizlin (for both)

4. Did anyone direct you to joining, if so who: Doone Rylin

"GUARDS!" Kaizlin shouted without a moments hesitation. "There has been a murder!" Kaizlin exclaimed to the two guards approaching. "They went this way! Follow me!" He said before unsheathing his sword, and rushing off to catch the brigands.

7. I, Kaizlin, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, James Hightower and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Kaizlin.

P.S. I am applying for a job as a blacksmith. ((I still have all 50 of my starting skill points unallocated, and I am willing to distribute them in any way needed to get the job.))

Accepted, thank you for applying as blacksmith we are looking for one, put all of them in blacksmithing, once you get here you will receive your own personal black smith to work in

I am applying to be an Architech, not a guard. I have level -35 Lumber -62 Blacksmith and -41 Farming. My Character is an Architech and siege worker. He was appointed as the Royal Architech in Skravia, responsible only for the Stag statue on the bay and Castle Bowdrin to the east of Skravia.

1. Mc name and rp name : (IDMon6) Cassius Corvane

4. Did anyone direct you to joining, if so who: N/A

- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and an orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley.

Witnessing the murder, Cassius quickly and silently walks away and runs down the street looking for help. When he comes upon armed guards; "Guards quickly an orc and some goblins have murdered a man, follow me". Cassius leads them down the alley only to catch the Orcs leave the scene of the crime.

Cassius along with the guards give chase -

7. I, Cassius Corvane, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, James Hightower and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Cassius.

Accepted, please go to solace asap to be recruit in game, pm redbaron if you need help or have questions.

1. Mc name and rp name : Minecraft Name: stubby416 RP Name: Seba_Nile

2. What race are you : I am an elf

3. Have you ever lived in solace: No i haven't, just started the server again after approximately a year of being offline

4. Did anyone direct you to joining, if so who: RP Name: Hightower_Recruit_Melanie Minecraft Name: emraldilian

- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley. As a noble Elf I would alert thou towns Gatekeeper and have the Murderers Trapped inside the town until such time as we can hunt down the foul beats and exterminate them as if they were insects!

7. I, Seba_Nile, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, James Hightower and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Seba_Nile.

Thank you for applying, please come to solace for rp recruiting, send me a tell if there is anything you need. Mc name redbaron

I'd just like to point out in future applicants we are the guards of the town, there is no different entity of guard, you are both the military and guard.

1. Mc name and rp name : ((Icelifreakx)) "I am Havel Dunhall"

2. What race are you : "I am a Human as you may be able to notice."

3. Have you ever lived in solace: "I have passed by Solace, several times but I have never settled in it"

4. Did anyone direct you to joining, if so who: "Nay, I just wish to find a place to be in.

Havel rushes to the body, where he examines the body for several seconds. Havel rushes to the 3 and talks to them like he had seen nothing or heard anything.

"So what is ye'r names?" Says as he inspects their faces and learns their names. Once he has stopped the men and learned their names and faces he would rush to his superior and tell him about them and volunteer to chase them off along with the rest.

I, Havel, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, James Hightower and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Havel.

1. Mc name and rp name : ((Icelifreakx)) "I am Havel Dunhall"

2. What race are you : "I am a Human as you may be able to notice."

3. Have you ever lived in solace: "I have passed by Solace, several times but I have never settled in it"

4. Did anyone direct you to joining, if so who: "Nay, I just wish to find a place to be in.

Havel rushes to the body, where he examines the body for several seconds. Havel rushes to the 3 and talks to them like he had seen nothing or heard anything.

"So what is ye'r names?" Says as he inspects their faces and learns their names. Once he has stopped the men and learned their names and faces he would rush to his superior and tell him about them and volunteer to chase them off along with the rest.

I, Havel, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, James Hightower and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Havel.

Accepted, send redbaron a message in game if you do not know how to get to solace.

1. Mc name and rp name: mc= lusty68 rp= wrex lusty

2. What race are you: humen

3. Have you ever lived in solace: no

4. Did anyone direct you to joining, if so who: rp name: hightower bannerman sergeant doone rylin

5. (Answer in rp format what you do)- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley.:

he would take his sword and follow them shout for help from other guards, then kill them because they went above the law nobody in wrex´s eye´s are nobody above the law unleas of cource his general tells him otherwise. After the attack he would right after the attack go tell his leaders about the conflict.

I, wrex lusty, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, James Hightower and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, wrex lusty.

1. Mc name and rp name: mc= lusty68 rp= wrex lusty

2. What race are you: humen

3. Have you ever lived in solace: no

4. Did anyone direct you to joining, if so who: rp name: hightower bannerman sergeant doone rylin

5. (Answer in rp format what you do)- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley.:

he would take his sword and follow them shout for help from other guards, then kill them because they went above the law nobody in wrex´s eye´s are nobody above the law unleas of cource his general tells him otherwise. After the attack he would right after the attack go tell his leaders about the conflict.

I, wrex lusty, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, James Hightower and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, wrex lusty.

Accepted, please send redbaron a message in game or go to solace if you know the way.

I am now removing members who never showed up, or have been inactive ever since they were accepted.

I am applying for a position in blacksmithing. Rehnof has level 60 smithing.

1. Mc name and rp name : ((Only_Distance)) and Rehnof

2. What race are you : Ah be a Dwarf

3. Have you ever lived in solace:

Nae, ah 'aven't lived in Solace but 'ave passed by der before.

4. Did anyone direct you to joining, if so who:

N/A

5. (Answer in rp format what you do) - A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley.

Rehnof sees the body and runs to tell the guards. He tells the guards that he has found a man dead in the alley next to the tavern. Rehnof leads the guards to the murder scene and describes the goblins and orc to the guards. Rehnof then offers help to the guards find the goblins and orc. The guards say they don't need his help and ask which way the murderers went. Rehnof points the guards in the right direction and grabs his gear and heads into the tavern to get some ale to drink.

I, Rehnof, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, James Hightower and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Rehnof. (Insert name in blanks)

I am applying for a position in blacksmithing. Rehnof has level 60 smithing.

1. Mc name and rp name : ((Only_Distance)) and Rehnof

2. What race are you : Ah be a Dwarf

3. Have you ever lived in solace:

Nae, ah 'aven't lived in Solace but 'ave passed by der before.

4. Did anyone direct you to joining, if so who:

N/A

5. (Answer in rp format what you do) - A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley.

Rehnof sees the body and runs to tell the guards. He tells the guards that he has found a man dead in the alley next to the tavern. Rehnof leads the guards to the murder scene and describes the goblins and orc to the guards. Rehnof then offers help to the guards find the goblins and orc. The guards say they don't need his help and ask which way the murderers went. Rehnof points the guards in the right direction and grabs his gear and heads into the tavern to get some ale to drink.

I, Rehnof, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, James Hightower and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Rehnof. (Insert name in blanks)

We already have a blacksmith, any other jobs you'd want?