House Hightower

Redbaron™

The jobs within this guild still make you a fighting bannermen, but you also have the ability for one of the side jobs, if you have no interest in joining that army then you can't just do a side job.

We now begin controling salvus, all guards are to keep control of the gates.

1. Mc name and rp name : Kale D'Harron

2. What race are you : Human

3. Have you ever lived in solace: Yes, I was an Ordinator and a Peacekeeper before that.

4. Did anyone direct you to joining, if so who: Lusty

5. (Answer in rp format what you do)

- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley. --

There's three of them and I'm in full armor, I'll never catch them all. Best shot is to find other guards, block of the entrances to the city. Then me and a few others can comb the area until we find them. They won't be able to get out so it's only a matter of time.

7. I, Kale, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, James Hightower and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Kale.

1. Mc name and rp name : Kale D'Harron

3. Have you ever lived in solace: Yes, I was an Ordinator and a Peacekeeper before that.

4. Did anyone direct you to joining, if so who: Lusty

- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley. --

There's three of them and I'm in full armor, I'll never catch them all. Best shot is to find other guards, block of the entrances to the city. Then me and a few others can comb the area until we find them. They won't be able to get out so it's only a matter of time.

7. I, Kale, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, James Hightower and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Kale.

Meet in game at solace for rp recruiting.

1. Mc name and rp name : 30326, Varentus Aligram

2. What race are you :Human

3. Have you ever lived in solace:No

4. Did anyone direct you to joining, if so who: No one

- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley.

Sitting very quietly observing the running goblins and orc, I wait, as soon was they are out of the alley Varentus dashes forward, reaching the end of the alley way to see the orc and goblins shoving their way through the crowded streets. Seeing another banner man nearby, Varentus turns to his general direction shouting out " Git the murderers!" while pointing in the direction of the goblins & orc, without waiting for a response Varentus runs after the three again, weaving through the crowd, narrowly avoiding the citizens. As the three near the gate, with Varentus and the other banner man on their heels, Varentus yells out to the men on patrol "Lower the gate!". Noticing the charging orc, the gates-man quickly releases the winch, slamming the gate down right in front of the orc as he smashes into it, nearly breaking the gate. Dazed and confused the orc is easily subdued by Varentus and the other banner man along with the two weak- willed goblins.

7. (Copy and paste oath to this with your name on the blanks

I, __Varentus Aligram__, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, James Hightower and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, __Varentus Aligram__ .

Recruiting off for now, I'll keep applicants who apply after this and the one before in mind, I'll contact you if a spot frees up.

1. Mc name and rp name : Aetharan Starkarm ((Sweord))

3. Have you ever lived in solace: No

4. Did anyone direct you to joining, if so who: Mynamewuztaken

- A man is walking down a street in fine silks and exotic velvet, running up to him you see two goblins and a orc about to corner him in a dark alley by the tavern. You hear a yelp and rush in to find him dead, the three running down the alley.

Aetharan shouts, "Guards, a man has been killed!"

He sprints after the murderers with sword in hand, attempting to stop them long enough for the guard to come and help. Once he sees the guard on the way, the murderers note the approaching force, as well. They see no other choice but to fight, and turn to face the guard force. Aetharan would try to lend his hand to restraining the killers, but soon finds that the more experianced guardsmen know what they're doing, and he can see he would only get in the way. He backs off, but stays near enough that should one of the killers attempt to make a run for it, he would be close enough to block their path, and prevent escape.

7. (Copy and paste oath to this with your name on the blanks

I, Aetharan Starkarm, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, James Hightower and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Aetharan Starkarm.

Recruiting back on full again. Members list taken down for it is to time consuming for me.

Minecraft Name: peterquartz

In-Character name: Sir Peter The Brave

What race are you : Human

Have you ever lived in Solace:No

Did anyone direct you to joining, if so who:

No

5. As Peter saw the man's lifeless body on the ground, Peter began to draw his sword and yelled for the gaurds. Peter was right behind the murderers as the guards caught up. They caught up to Peter, and together, they faught the thieves and killed them but suffered minor injuries except for the new recruit guard who lost a finger when the goblin bit it off when in hand to hand combat.

I, Peter, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, James Hightower and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Peter.

Minecraft Name: peterquartz

In-Character name: Sir Peter The Brave

What race are you : Human

Have you ever lived in Solace:No

Did anyone direct you to joining, if so who:

No

5. As Peter saw the man's lifeless body on the ground, Peter began to draw his sword and yelled for the gaurds. Peter was right behind the murderers as the guards caught up. They caught up to Peter, and together, they faught the thieves and killed them but suffered minor injuries except for the new recruit guard who lost a finger when the goblin bit it off when in hand to hand combat.

I, Peter, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, James Hightower and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Peter.

Accepted

1. Mc name and rp name : Wopper_jr, Connor

3. Have you ever lived in solace: no

4. Did anyone direct you to joining, if so who: Casimir

Draws his bow (as he always carries one), and begins chasing the assailants, trying to draw as much attention as possible. He will be able to neutralize the goblin, shooting him in the leg. Knowing orcs, they will probably leave the goblin behind. Connor will take him in for questioning, and let the autorities do the rest

7. I, Connor, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, James Hightower and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Connor

1. Mc name and rp name : Wopper_jr, Connor

3. Have you ever lived in solace: no

4. Did anyone direct you to joining, if so who: Casimir

Draws his bow (as he always carries one), and begins chasing the assailants, trying to draw as much attention as possible. He will be able to neutralize the goblin, shooting him in the leg. Knowing orcs, they will probably leave the goblin behind. Connor will take him in for questioning, and let the autorities do the rest

7. I, Connor, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, James Hightower and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Connor

Accepted, come to Solace.

1. Mc name and rp name :

kungfu_panda/Atholos

2. What race are you :

Human/Northerner

3. Have you ever lived in solace:

No

4. Did anyone direct you to joining, if so who:

No I'm looking for a job and a home and found Solace.

Atholos first tells a nearby citizen to alert the authorities and begins to chase the two goblins and the orc. All the while chasing the criminals he is shooting them with his longbow trying to injure them so they can no longer run from justice. Shooting the orc in the lower back Atholos and continues to pursue the other two goblins. He begins to gain on the goblins and hits one in the left leg disabling him. When Atholos is withing 8 meters of the last goblin he pulls out his trusty throwing knives and hits the last goblin in the right shoulder sending him plummeting to the ground. After finally getting to catch his breath the guards come and take the goblins and the orc away.

I, Atholos, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, James Hightower and Lancel Hightower, and keep them safe. All indulgences of the world will not disrupt my task in protecting them to the best of my ability. So do I swear, Atholos .