[Complete] A Ship, O' Wreck~

Aryon

Event Planners, MC Names:

Aoze (AKA - Me) I will be the only one planning, besides those helping me build.

Event Type:

Quest / Treasure Hunt

Event Date:

Wednesday, the 1st 8th of August (Date Change), 5pm AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)

Factions/Nations effected by the event:

None in particular~

Event Location:

xuhIt.png

Summary:

I deliberately made it so that there is no lore, as I believe it leaves more mystery.

[1:06:18 PM] Freja: doesn't need any lore unless you want to

[1:06:33 PM] Freja: sometimes it's better to let their imagination flow when they find it

As the adventurer sprints into the Cloud Sanctuary, he gives all the faces a glance. He bounces with excitment, thinking of all the people who could convince too come and share this adventure with him. "Everyone! Prepare your ears, for I am too tell you a tale of grandness!" The adventurer looks round, and notices people are attracted too attention - They need something too do.

"I have come across a ship - But not just any ship! It is an ancient ship, designed by the first to inhabit this land! It is an ol' Mori ship, and it appears too have a large amount of treaure inside it! Who wishes too come with me, and win wealth, glory, and fame!?" a small mutter breaks out at the crowd beneath him, and a small stream of people come forward, wishing too participate in this...quest.

The small group pack their things, and begin the long treck off to the shipwreck. Their families wave goodbye, not sure if they will be seen again...

OOC

Nothing too spectacular. A sunken ship is going too be created, and we will explore it. This will create some nice Role-Play, and I already have further plans. But, I do not wish to reveal them. Secrets are what makes it interesting~

Concept Images/Screenshots

Currently being developed and created~

Other Information:

This is going too be a quest. It will develop into a large scale hunt, and trust me - It will be interesting.

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?:

Yes, I will require the builders, as I am fairly bad. If any actors wish too help, they are welcome too~

My Halfling character and his partner would be very interested in participating in this, as they have recently decided to become treasure hunters. Sounds very fun. :)

Also, maybe the event team actors can be strange, aggressive octopi that have infested the ship? Something of that sort.

This was designed by Australians, for Australians. There is a reason it is 3am EST.