Finley & Finley Slaving Co.

Anore

Finley & Finley Slaving Co.

Finley-Crest.png

Founded in the year 26 by Woodrow and Bentley Finley. They work in the business of capturing, breaking and selling slaves. They Pride themselves in doing work that others may find criminal. Finley & Finley is a family run business. Loyalty is everything.

Business

Slaving - The main money maker in Finley & Finley is slaving. Their staff are trained in capturing, and training slaves. They then sell, or Auction off these slaves. Prices vary on the slave. Especially in auctions.

Thievery - Petty Thievery is frowned upon in the company. When Finley & Finley is requested to steal something, it is usually something of importance and great value. Do not expect the company to go searching for your jewelry of some ex-lover.

Drugs - Though Finley & Finley are not that big in the business, their drug trade is growing slowly, using their own slaves to farm their merchandise.

Espionage - Over the years, the Company has learned that information is a great source of wealth and power. In a business where it can be hard to trust, it is good to have a few you can trust to inform you with things.

Assassination - There is no record of Finley & Finley being involved in this business, they prefer to leave it to guilds more trained to do so, such as the Dark Brotherhood

Ranks

The Family - The Guild is led by the Finley family, All deals, plans, and jobs, must go through the Finleys before they happen. Current Active Finleys in the Guild, Woodrow "The Salesman" Finley, and Bentley "Baby-Face" Finley.

Overseers - The Overseers are a few select members who the Family believes they can trust. They run the business in the Family's absence

Brutes - Veteran members, They are trained and have chosen a branch of business withing the company which they are good at.

Thugs - The bulk of the company, everyone joins as a Thug, Thugs do what ever is needed when ever. They swear an oath of blood when joining the company. Breaking this oath results in Slavery, Torture, or Death. ((They will choose if they want Death, if they do, the character is perma-killed))

Application

RP

Your Name -

Race -

Age -

Skills -

Have you ever owned a slave? -

Do you agree to our rules, and to accept our punishment if you do not? -

Why do you want to join? -

If a man were to threaten the overall prosperity of the company, how would you go about handling it? Would you Enslave him? Torture? Explain in detail -

OOC

MC Name -

[Required]Do you have an Accepted VA? If so what Evils? Link -

Rules

1. You must swear loyalty to the Finley Family upon joining the Guild.

2. You cannot kill anyone that is apart of the company without permission from the Family.

3. You cannot steal anything from the Family or the Company.

4. You cannot enslave those who are citizens of Oren

5. If you are arrested no matter how much you are tortured, do not mention any other members of the Guild.

6. All other Slave Businesses must be destroyed if you find one.

7. You cannot leave the Company, it is a commitment for life.

8. If these rules are not followed, you may be killed, Tortured or enslaved. ((You will choose your punishment, but if you choose Death, it is permakill))

[[More Information will be added in time

VAs will be required. 1 and 2b required. 2a is a good addition as well.]]

Recent Auctions

[[Application Format Up]]

RP

Your Name -

My name be Dex, master of words, and one with the tongue.

Race -

My heritage is Dark Elven - I hope that does not stray your decision.

Age -

I am currently 47 years o' age. Quite young for an Elf, yes, bu' I belie'e I can make it up.

Skills -

I am one with words - I can fight, plunder, attack, yes. But I prefer tricking and decieving people. I used to live my life as a Con-Artist, and I still do. Though that is no longer what I use most of my skills for. I am also fairly well trained with the sword, though as I stated before, I prefer to use the mouth. It can make enemies attack each other, and cause much damage, without even laying finger on a blade.

Sadly, I have not. I believe it will be a fun experience, for the both of us...

Yes, I agree to your rules. Sometimes, rules must be broken to remain alive - But yes, I shall follow them, unless it means death.

Why do I wish to join? To enhance my skill of the tongue. I wish to learn how to create slaves, by simply twisting the truth. People wish to hear things that shall benefit them - I shall use that against them.

If a man were to threaten the overall prosperity of the company, how would you go about handling it? Would you Enslave him? Torture? Explain in detail -

I would tell him lies, convince him that I will give him 128 diamonds if he leaves us be. I know that all men have a certain price, I just need to find out what said price is. I would watch his eyes, flash with joy, as he accepts the offer. "Follow me, then. We shall go and get said diamonds!" As the man eagerly follows, his normal thoughts clouded by his greed, I would begin to pull my sword out. "Stick close, this part of town is dangerous..." I would then aburtly turn around, and swing my sword at his head, hoping to lop it off. There is no point of slaving, or torturing this man. He is too dangerous to be kept alive. My eyes widen suddenly, as he deflects the sword with a blade of his own. "You think I would be that idiotic? Huh? Well, sorry to disappoint!"

I would then begin combat, my sword dancing like a metal cobra. I would smile with glee, as my sword spears through his thigh. My victory would be short lived, as he snakes his blade up, and manages to put it through my left tricep. I would step back, yell in pain, and throw my blade at his head, lopping it off.

OOC

MC Name -

Aoze

1, 2a, 2b

RP

Your Name - Zogtar'Lur

Race -Orc

Age - 26

Skills - ((100 swords, 100 blacksmithing, 75 mining)) I am Krughai, I am skilled with a blade beyond any but my kin. I am a master blacksmith, I make weapons stronger and sharper than any elf, human or dwarf. I know the secret of making skahirun, and can make weapon sand armour from it.

Have you ever owned a slave? - yes, many

Do you agree to our rules, and to accept our punishment if you do not? - i do

Why do you want to join? - I have always enjoyed dominating the weak, the world is full of slaves, waiting to be captured. that feeling of domination, to know you can do what you want to them. I enjoy breaking slaves more than killing. the unrelenting carnage of war brings many pleasures to my heart, but this pales in comparison to the pleasure of domination.

I wish to join so I may further harvest the cattle of this world, the thousands of slaves, begging for bondage. who lie awake at night, begging to be dominated. These herds of slaves have been left too long, they need to be harvested.

If a man were to threaten the overall prosperity of the company, how would you go about handling it? Would you Enslave him? Torture? Explain in detail - it would depend on the person. If it were a pheasant or other unimportant weakling, I would first warn him to stay out of the Finley family's business, the removal of his eyes, tongue and hands would be sufficient warning. should he persist, then more drastic action would be appropriate, at this point, this would almost always be enslavement or death.

however, should the person be of importance within a particular nation, then a more subtle method would be used, a simple bribe to turns a blind eye, or forget they saw something would come first. then, if this bribe is accepted, then deeper relationship might be approached, corrupting officials is an easy way to make potential problems disappear.

OOC

MC Name - georgebg

[Required]Do you have an Accepted VA? If so what Evils? Link - yes

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/62099-unread-zogtarlur-va/

RP

Your Name -

My name be Dex, master of words, and one with the tongue.

Race -

My heritage is Dark Elven - I hope that does not stray your decision.

Age -

I am currently 47 years o' age. Quite young for an Elf, yes, bu' I belie'e I can make it up.

Skills -

I am one with words - I can fight, plunder, attack, yes. But I prefer tricking and decieving people. I used to live my life as a Con-Artist, and I still do. Though that is no longer what I use most of my skills for. I am also fairly well trained with the sword, though as I stated before, I prefer to use the mouth. It can make enemies attack each other, and cause much damage, without even laying finger on a blade.

Sadly, I have not. I believe it will be a fun experience, for the both of us...

Yes, I agree to your rules. Sometimes, rules must be broken to remain alive - But yes, I shall follow them, unless it means death.

Why do I wish to join? To enhance my skill of the tongue. I wish to learn how to create slaves, by simply twisting the truth. People wish to hear things that shall benefit them - I shall use that against them.

I would tell him lies, convince him that I will give him 128 diamonds if he leaves us be. I know that all men have a certain price, I just need to find out what said price is. I would watch his eyes, flash with joy, as he accepts the offer. "Follow me, then. We shall go and get said diamonds!" As the man eagerly follows, his normal thoughts clouded by his greed, I would begin to pull my sword out. "Stick close, this part of town is dangerous..." I would then aburtly turn around, and swing my sword at his head, hoping to lop it off. There is no point of slaving, or torturing this man. He is too dangerous to be kept alive. My eyes widen suddenly, as he deflects the sword with a blade of his own. "You think I would be that idiotic? Huh? Well, sorry to disappoint!"

I would then begin combat, my sword dancing like a metal cobra. I would smile with glee, as my sword spears through his thigh. My victory would be short lived, as he snakes his blade up, and manages to put it through my left tricep. I would step back, yell in pain, and throw my blade at his head, lopping it off.

OOC

MC Name -

Aoze

1, 2a, 2b

RP

Your Name - Zogtar'Lur

Race -Orc

Age - 26

Skills - ((100 swords, 100 blacksmithing, 75 mining)) I am Krughai, I am skilled with a blade beyond any but my kin. I am a master blacksmith, I make weapons stronger and sharper than any elf, human or dwarf. I know the secret of making skahirun, and can make weapon sand armour from it.

Have you ever owned a slave? - yes, many

Do you agree to our rules, and to accept our punishment if you do not? - i do

Why do you want to join? - I have always enjoyed dominating the weak, the world is full of slaves, waiting to be captured. that feeling of domination, to know you can do what you want to them. I enjoy breaking slaves more than killing. the unrelenting carnage of war brings many pleasures to my heart, but this pales in comparison to the pleasure of domination.

I wish to join so I may further harvest the cattle of this world, the thousands of slaves, begging for bondage. who lie awake at night, begging to be dominated. These herds of slaves have been left too long, they need to be harvested.

If a man were to threaten the overall prosperity of the company, how would you go about handling it? Would you Enslave him? Torture? Explain in detail - it would depend on the person. If it were a pheasant or other unimportant weakling, I would first warn him to stay out of the Finley family's business, the removal of his eyes, tongue and hands would be sufficient warning. should he persist, then more drastic action would be appropriate, at this point, this would almost always be enslavement or death.

however, should the person be of importance within a particular nation, then a more subtle method would be used, a simple bribe to turns a blind eye, or forget they saw something would come first. then, if this bribe is accepted, then deeper relationship might be approached, corrupting officials is an easy way to make potential problems disappear.

OOC

MC Name - georgebg

[Required]Do you have an Accepted VA? If so what Evils? Link - yes

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/62099-unread-zogtarlur-va/

Accepted

*Places his pipe in his mouth then attempts to burn the poster when suddenly there's a tap on the shoulder, Sel'Oul looks behind him to see a recruit from the force he says "wat 'er t'ink 'er 'oing" *In fear of the, muscular, slave master Sel'Oul flees from the area*

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.