Hammerites

I've recently finished the Guardian statue in our east bay. However on inspection of the novices guidhall I found very dirty chests and near broken tools. Not very becomming of our hammerite ways, please place all near broken tools ((SHEARS <-- there expensive make sure to not break them)) in a chest signed in your main hall room. This way If I'm in the area I can have a guard take them to the smithe to have repaired for you.

I've already taken the time and had most all near broken tools sent to the smithe and he has brought them back to the owners of holding. As for the glyph book I've been informed that I'm to retain the original copy and to make a description book for the library and to give out decoders through mail instead. N'duvius has told me to have our codes in the library would be easy access to any brazen thief to copy them. So send me a letter ((pm)) and I'll send a copy to you. I'll also begin placing glyph markers when the guards get back from clearing the mines this night.

*N'Duvius walks out to the town square. A tall dark skinned man stands before the group of hammers. You try not to stare at his very ugly scar that runs down his left side of his face. A battle worn man and someone you wouldn't want to anger. Brushing off bits of wool from his armor he finishs and looks to the crowd gathered.

Right listen up you taffers! Seems everyones been taking way to many breaks and things be getting dust on em. I've noticed the lack of mining and DON'T come crying to me with tales of monster that be faster then lighting. Use that head of yers that the Builder has giveth you and fight back!

Dig in and leave a hole to smite the creatures or better stand fighting for it's better in the Builders eyes to have fallen to an enemy then to have run like some yellow pansy! We have way to many projects that are sitting idle and three new novices with little to do because you all have gone soft on us.

WAKE UP! *hits a hammerite on his head with the handle of his hammer.

We have much to do and thar be little time to be doing it.

*Pulls a scroll out and opens it up. The scroll is very long and drops to the floor rolling out and hitting your foot.

Alright! here is just a few things be listed as to what needs be mined,collected and drawn up for concept'n.

*Clears his throat "AHEM!"

By decree of High Priest Lock'eed Ironheart the following are things to be built, concepted, hired and or collected or farmed for building or crafting. I've also amended a new rule for the community vault.

1. Cathedral.

2. Barracks/training grounds with dummies and acrhery stands for the guard.

3. Finish up concepts for yard and tinkershop.

4. Underground dwarven dwelling needs to start comming together.

5. Apothecary perferably near tier one for new pledges to use for medical needs.

6. Detail, to much empty space needs to be filled in with fountains,lights,fences,plants and shrubs yes contact the knights of NI! if you need help with shrubbery design.

7. We have space for an underground arena. ((Do not destroy mob spawners they will be used for the arena if we can manage them into the designs, last do not let me catch you farming the ones that have been found. I have no issues with cracking your skull open and letting a admin drag you off.))

8. Ship wrecks in the bay. Find cheap barely floating ships for sale and have them anchored near and around the bays and SINK em! There will be one way into the lands and the remaining area will be littered with sharp cliff rock and sunken ships.

9. Contact the halflings to purchase small strip of land to build farms and village on.

10. We need more guards, if you know of exceptional people that can fill the guard, elite guard or temple guard have them contact me N'Duvius D'arkolus. The church also has spots for monks as well.

11. Pick a job from the listed tree on our town board, you can at anytime move to another job as it is perfectly fine to aquire more experience in different jobs.

12. New rule do not take the last item or thing from community vault. Always restock if you take most the items. ((please stop taking stacks of 64 bandages and food, it bugs me to see all the feathers and leather gone.))

13. Remeber the day of the forge is a day to relax ((Fridays)).

14. Feedback! I need to know what you want of our order!! I want everyone to send me their ideas and concepts for what they want from our order. Remember this is OUR order not mine! I'm only here to carry your voice and to defend it. I have no problem taking control and doing everything but this is OUR order and what makes it unique is everyone has something to add to it and make it that much better. Walk around and I can tell you who built what and who came up with such defenses and who crafts this and that. Everything about us is created by the people and for the people.

15. Do take care and enjoy yourself if you do need a break let everyone know so, as so we do not worry if you go awol.

*N'Duvius finishs and begins to pull the scroll in a giant wad of paper and walks to you and places the mass paper mess in your hands. You struggle not to drop the mess as N'Duvius walks back to the center and turns around to address everyone.

Alright then! I hate paper and reading! Don't let this happen again. You have yer orders now be off with you silly taffers!

Parchment to scribe your information on.

((piekiller))

((15))

((EST))

-Alex The Tall-

-35-

-Elf-

-Lumberjack-

-As a traveling merchant I haven't settled down much-

-Merchant-

-8.Thou shalt not steal from the House of the Builder. I picked this due to the fact that as a merchant a lot of stuff has been stolen from me-

Parchment to scribe your information on.

((-Mc name-)) Ajsavs

((-RL age-)) 18

((-Time frame so others can group and play together-))Est:Late Nights and occasionally mornings/afternoons

-Your name as was given at birth- Adeilad Destinado

-Age- 20

-Race- Human

-Tradeskills- Architect ((Still deciding between miner and herbalist as well))

-Noteable builds- ((Experienced with Cathedrals, Barracks/War Rooms, Statues/Golems, and City Planning))

-Job title you wish to seek- Builder

-Quote a Hammerite Commandment and why you picked it-"10.Thou shalt not covet thy Brother's house, thy Brother's wife, nor his servant, nor his burrick, nor his mistress, nor anything that is thy Brother's" I am excited to join a kingdom where all subjects look upon eachother equally without jealously. Unity such as this is essential for a mighty nation.

-Hammerite Voucher, this entitles the person to bypass the trial by fire quests. If you have no voucher then leave blank, be prepared for a very difficult quest-

Right seems we have two new faces wanting to join. I'll have you placed at the guildhall for the time being on tier one. As for where you are allowed to walk around, tier one is the only level for new members.Once you prove your merit other tiers to the lands will open up and so forth. I'll also be looking to getting your trial by fire quests setup.

Alex The Tall , welcome to the order.

Adeilad Destinado , welcome to the order.

Ok then make sure to go over all our lore and any questions send me a letter. I look forward to what you two have to offer and will be in contact soon about your quests. If you have second thoughts send me a letter telling me so.

((I will wait for replys from the two of you as to adding into the lands or hold off.))

((- charliescott123 -))

((- 16 -))

((- GMT London -))

- Drikk Frostbeard -

-217-

-Dwarf-

- Master Blacksmith, Master Miner (Both skills at the level of 100 or above) -

- I have no notable builds -((post spoilers of pictures if you have any))

-The Job Title I wish to seek would be a Blacksmith, Miner, Guard or Builder. But I have to pick one, so that would be blacksmith. -

- 1.Thou shalt place no other gods above The Builder. I have chosen this because it shows how much dedication will come to this Guild, and by that I mean they will not mess around with religious stuff, strait to the point. I like it. -

-Hammerite Voucher, this entitles the person to bypass the trial by fire quests. If you have no voucher then leave blank, be prepared for a very difficult quest -

Addon; I mainly seek to join your guild because my character in game has no goal in life so far, he is a free man full of commitment and loyalty.

((- charliescott123 -))

((- 16 -))

((- GMT London -))

- Drikk Frostbeard -

-217-

-Dwarf-

- Master Blacksmith, Master Miner (Both skills at the level of 100 or above) -

- I have no notable builds -((post spoilers of pictures if you have any))

-The Job Title I wish to seek would be a Blacksmith, Miner, Guard or Builder. But I have to pick one, so that would be blacksmith. -

- 1.Thou shalt place no other gods above The Builder. I have chosen this because it shows how much dedication will come to this Guild, and by that I mean they will not mess around with religious stuff, strait to the point. I like it. -

-Hammerite Voucher, this entitles the person to bypass the trial by fire quests. If you have no voucher then leave blank, be prepared for a very difficult quest -

Addon; I mainly seek to join your guild because my character in game has no goal in life so far, he is a free man full of commitment and loyalty.

* a novice barely makes it to Lock's study. Panting and breathing hard he hands Lock'eed a notice of entry.

"Stay for a moment novice, take a seat and rest"

*Lock then opens the letter and goes over it. He then pulls another paper out from his desk and begins to write a return letter. Handing it to the novice he then begins his long trek back down the towers staircase. Lock then turns and walks out onto the balcony overlooking the land and surveys all the new buildings that have recently gone up. The grounds are alot more active thinks Lock. Looking over the builds he counts off on his list what remains to be built and done.

-List-

Cathedral

Dwarven Underground ~ Mostly allready carved out just needs places marked and begin work down there.

Foundry ~ Marked near a lava room with four pouring vents

Yard & Tinkershop ~ Marked in process of being built "Brannty & Lock'eed"

Barracks & training grounds ~ Lock'eed Ironheart *Building

First aid facility ~ Built, needs detail inside

Natures gift tree ~ Planted, needs tending inside with herb growth

Church ~ Built, needs detail inside

Hunters lodge ~ Built, needs detail inside

Tier three level out ~ We still need around 6k tonage of dirt

Brewery ~ Named "Rollin IronRock Beer" need marked and begin work

Guildhall for pledges ~ Built, needs basement detailed and classroom.

Bank ~ Tier two somewhere

Library ~ Built, Needs detail inside

Enchanters tower ~ Built, needs detail inside

Castle kitchen ~ Castle cook is about to put his two weeks in if one isnt built

Castle meeting room ~ Built, needs detail inside

~~~~~~~

Further inland

Pub

Docks

Dry dock

Farms ~ Wheat two, Pumpkin one, Melon one, Cattle five heads, Sheep ten heads, Chickens keep low at four a head and Sugarcane one

Windmill ~ For wheat farm "Not a large one, a medium sized mill"

Embassy

Town square

Market ~ Will be taking offers for other towns to place their own shops in our market.

Houses ~ Kept in scale with the rest of rural area

Loggers mill ~ Plant an area for a mill to be made and started up

Miners Guild

Town Hall ~ Large enough to have a stage and long enough for row seating

*Lock rolls the list back up wondering if he missed anything

"Drikk slowly walks up to the church, he then looks down onto the carefully handled piece of paper that lays in his chubby hands."

"Hail lass or lasses who be reading this note;

I am the new recruit and have travelled around our island thoroughly, I am very thankful for the food and hostility that you fine people have given to me, I now find myself in debt to this humble island, and therefore pledge my dedication to you fine people and 'The Builder', I can only now wish for nothing more than work, but currently have been waiting for my next orders, unfortunately not succeeding in finding anyone... this could be either because I am blind or nobody is actually here, furthermore I will wait out here until my next orders."

Thank ye kindly~

Drikk~

"Drikk then pins the note onto the church wall carefully, before pulling out an apple and rubbing it down onto his leg, he then slowly walks deeper into the island taking a confidant bite out of the apple."

* a novice barely makes it to Lock's study. Panting and breathing hard he hands Lock'eed a notice of entry.

"Stay for a moment novice, take a seat and rest"

*Lock then opens the letter and goes over it. He then pulls another paper out from his desk and begins to write a return letter. Handing it to the novice he then begins his long trek back down the towers staircase. Lock then turns and walks out onto the balcony overlooking the land and surveys all the new buildings that have recently gone up. The grounds are alot more active thinks Lock. Looking over the builds he counts off on his list what remains to be built and done.

-List-

Cathedral

Dwarven Underground ~ Mostly allready carved out just needs places marked and begin work down there.

Foundry ~ Marked near a lava room with four pouring vents

Yard & Tinkershop ~ Marked in process of being built "Brannty & Lock'eed"

Barracks & training grounds ~ Lock'eed Ironheart *Building

First aid facility ~ Built, needs detail inside

Natures gift tree ~ Planted, needs tending inside with herb growth

Church ~ Built, needs detail inside

Hunters lodge ~ Built, needs detail inside

Tier three level out ~ We still need around 6k tonage of dirt

Brewery ~ Named "Rollin IronRock Beer" need marked and begin work

Guildhall for pledges ~ Built, needs basement detailed and classroom.

Bank ~ Tier two somewhere

Library ~ Built, Needs detail inside

Enchanters tower ~ Built, needs detail inside

Castle kitchen ~ Castle cook is about to put his two weeks in if one isnt built

Castle meeting room ~ Built, needs detail inside

~~~~~~~

Further inland

Pub

Docks

Dry dock

Farms ~ Wheat two, Pumpkin one, Melon one, Cattle five heads, Sheep ten heads, Chickens keep low at four a head and Sugarcane one

Windmill ~ For wheat farm "Not a large one, a medium sized mill"

Embassy

Town square

Market ~ Will be taking offers for other towns to place their own shops in our market.

Houses ~ Kept in scale with the rest of rural area

Loggers mill ~ Plant an area for a mill to be made and started up

Miners Guild

Town Hall ~ Large enough to have a stage and long enough for row seating

*Lock rolls the list back up wondering if he missed anything

"A bird lands on the fence post next to you"

"Hail, I would like to ask if I could plant a shop into our market district? I am not a merchant but I have the ability to set up shop and sell with my loyal shop servants"

"Drikk~"

(( I have the ability to set up chest shops and I also have a few Npc's to spare for shopkeepers or other requirements! ))

With the recent economic switch the lands trade system is currently converting over to emeralds and notes. So once we get set in with a bank the shops should be ready to reopen.

((They removed the shop plug, but once they add a new one we'll have a area for selective sales. Ie; fish stale,timber,ores and tools you get the picture not one shop will sell all the items it'll be open to each to compete.))

*a clattering of tools and metal can be heard banging together loudly, A dwarf with an odd pair of goggles nails a note to the noticeboard*

"Oi it be very hot down in t'a mines , iffin ya don want roast dwarf fer dinner i suggest ya send down some water! and by all t'at is 'oly SEND ME DOWN MORE MINERS! Might be some left O'er tools in the smithee"

*the surly dwarf walks fast and disappears as soon as he emerged

*a clattering of tools and metal can be heard banging together loudly, A dwarf with an odd pair of goggles nails a note to the noticeboard*

"Oi it be very hot down in t'a mines , iffin ya don want roast dwarf fer dinner i suggest ya send down some water! and by all t'at is 'oly SEND ME DOWN MORE MINERS! Might be some left O'er tools in the smithee"

*the surly dwarf walks fast and disappears as soon as he emerged

"Drikk strides up to the notice board and notices the miners note, before taking an old note from the board and turning it around he presses is against a stone wall, Drikk then pulls out a quiver and begins to write."

"Hail there fellow Dwarf, I see t'ere be more dwarfs on this island then I expected. I will gladly help ye down in them tunnels if only I had access to the closed mines myself, I be a skill full miner and blacksmithy, so jus' send me a bird when ye get the chance."

Drikk~

"Drikk places the reused piece of paper against the message board before carefully pinning up, he then turns from the board and heads up to tier two."

((-Mc name-))

oMasterCole

((-RL age-))

((-Time frame so others can group and play together-))

Pacific Time

-Your name as was given at birth-

Cole

-Age-

-Race-

Human

-Tradeskills-

Unarmed, I am currently looking for other trades to become skilled in.

I am also skilled with redstone.

-Noteable builds-((post spoilers of pictures if you have any))

I have not built worthy of noting, however I am a better builder then most.

-Job title you wish to seek-

Mapper or Circuits Bachelors, whichever position needs to be filled.

-Quote a Hammerite Commandment and why you picked it-

1.Thou shalt place no other gods above The Builder.

I hold loyalty above all other values. It is important to stay dedicated to one thing as well, you can not serve two masters and please both.

A notice hangs on all the message boards in each tier.

" Lock'eed Ironheart was out in the wilds searching for dungeons and came across a forest ruins(real place). There he found a strange three leafed plant that grew ever so much on the trees and forest floors. Clearing his way through he came to what seemed to be a mass underground dungeon long forgotten. Before he could go any further however his hands began to burn and itch. Fearing some evil being had placed a wither on himself he soulstoned back home to Ironrock. It was later found that the burning and itching spread all over Lock's arms hands and chest. The town surgeon has deduced that Lock came in contact with an itching herb and has instructed Lock to keep to himself for a few elven weeks. As for anyone else avoid leafs of three "

((Had a bad run in with poison ivy, took some meds and had an even worse reaction. Got shots and pills from doc I'll be out for some time due to the fact its very hard to move my arms and hands.Brannty is in charge I'll try and pop on from time to time but it's really hard to type. And yeah I found some elven forest island well out in the wilds pretty neat place I'll post more on it in time. Do take care of these new pledges guys.))

*Brannty stands on the temple steps addressing his brothers.

"While High Priest Lock'eed is laid up from his itching herb encounter, I want to stress that progress must continue to move forward. Most of you should have projects you are handling, and it is my hope that we can have these completed by the time Lock'eed returns from his sick leave. If there is anyone without a task at the moment, especially the new pledges, please speak to me and I will assign you one. Furthermore, if there are any issues or hold ups with current builds, please report them to me so we may sort out the problem. May The Builder guide your hammers."

*With this, the members disperse to finish their respective projects.