Heroes Brotherhood Trading [Recruiting] [Looking For Work]

HuskyPuppy

Heroes Brotherhood

Even true heroes sometimes need a real home

What are we?

We are a request guild, anything you want done. We do for a price of course, if we can't handle it wwe will point you the way of someone who can. We handle everything from Protection all the way over to mining. just send a bird our way if you wish to put up a request.

Requests are twenty minas to put up, we hold your request on the request bored for an elven week, to keep it up its ten minas per elven week. fair warning your request should use a payment to pay the people who accept it. otherwise it will take some time for someone to accept it.

Application

Name:

Skills:

What you think you can achieve

Are you willing to complete tasks on Request?:

To get a request filled in message one of the listed.

Baron Tyler Crane (huskyboy2k10)

Count Jiraiya Crane (Neutonic)

Grayson Crane(paneraman)

Drew Crane (Drewsov33)

Heroes Brotherhood Master-List of shops.

[The Heroes Brotherhood Shop] - Owned by Drew Crane(Drewsov33)

[Wocket's Wares] - Owned by Wocket(emraldilian)

[]

Erm... no offense, but I have no idea what this is. You speak of requests, applications and such, but no goal, nor meeting place, nor any of the like. You may want to think this through a bit more before trying to recruit.

[]

Erm... no offense, but I have no idea what this is. You speak of requests, applications and such, but no goal, nor meeting place, nor any of the like. You may want to think this through a bit more before trying to recruit.

((We have no goal, o_O. Its stated we are a request guild we do everything~, the meeting hall is only informed to those who are accepted. I'll put more detail on the request part))

Put some more lore up there and some fancy pictures or armour or something maybe some bold letters

Put some more lore up there and some fancy pictures or armour or something maybe some bold letters

((1, this is supposed to be an IC forum jack. 2.Lore is being worked on. 3. Kay you make the picture then ;) ))

Name: Eredor

Skills: Archery ((lev100)) Training in lumberjacking ((only lev 20 but levelling fast))

What you think you can achieve: I will try my hardest to do all that is needed by my guild. I am particuarly good at fighting.

Are you willing to complete tasks on Request?: Yes

Are you a Soldier or a Misc?: Soldier

((husky add some cool pictures of armour and make a code of conduct or something just to make the post longer, longer=better))

Name: Eredor

Skills: Archery ((lev100)) Training in lumberjacking ((only lev 20 but levelling fast))

What you think you can achieve: I will try my hardest to do all that is needed by my guild. I am particuarly good at fighting.

Are you willing to complete tasks on Request?: Yes

Are you a Soldier or a Misc?: Soldier

*smiles as he reads the application and posts under it* Accepted, send me a bird for information on everything - Baron Hennington

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.