Delete Me

Myoni

MMpQs.png

The Bloodline of the One

"Brother and Sisters, Members of the Winterhold Clan, Fellow Children; the weather of our home and our people has driven us apart, and the death of my Grandfather has sundered us to the winds. I, Maerwyn Winterhold, will take up his crest and return us to our lands in the Valley of our Ancestor, at the foot of our great forefather's murder weapon. I promise my people, that we will conquer Three's Bane and build a monument to Ysgaram, The Three, and the Heroes of the Abandoned; Odin the Bear, Freya the Fair, Bauldar the Powerful, and Sigurd the Cunning.

Come home children.

Out of Character

This is not a Guild thread for now but a preemptive thread so I can gauge the interest. Below is a link to the Lore, and a Character Application, if you need a skin, you may commission me, Lancel or Jarkarll.

Lore

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/67588-grouppotential-sub-race-the-orphans-the-northern-man/

Application

[color="#9ACD32"]MC Name:[/color] 

[color="#9ACD32"]Character Name:[/color]

[i]Should be primarily Norse, Celtic, Scandavian, or Anglo-Saxon. Last name does not have to be Winterhold, but you may join the family as you see fit.[/i]

[color="#9ACD32"]Previous Character Names:[/color]

[i]Name, Title, and Nation you primarily RP in.[/i]

[color="#9ACD32"]About How tall is an Average Orphan?[/color]

[color="#9ACD32"]What are the Three?[/color]

[color="#9ACD32"]What did Ysgaram do?[/color]

[color="#9ACD32"]What lesson does your character feel is the most important that the Three taught?[/color]

[color="#9ACD32"]A Dark Elf approaches a fellow Orphan in the tavern at which you patron. He begins to berate and insult him, the other Child seems indignant to the Dark Elf's hostility, what do you do?[/color]

[color="#9ACD32"]The Dark Elf draws a sword and begins to threaten the other Orphan, who is unarmed, what do you do?[/color]

[color="#9ACD32"]Reversing the previous situation; a fellow Orphan begins to berate and insult a Dark Elf, the Dark draws a weapon and begins to assualt the Orphan, what do you do?[/color]

Current Clanmembers

• Maerwyn Winterhold (Emisaurus) - Matron
  • Karn (shoot! forgot it!) (Jroy96) - Elder

NO RP UNTIL 3.0

(( I was writing it and I somehow hit it! ))

(( Alright, there it's posted for realz this time! Right now I'll be watching Applications up to 10, after 10 we'll see about getting another clan :P ))

[[The Skyrim names! They burn! Are you sure you want to use Skyrim names rather than original ones? And why are you setting ORQs to join this clan?]]

[[The Skyrim names! They burn! Are you sure you want to use Skyrim names rather than original ones? And why are you setting ORQs to join this clan?]]

(( They aren't Skyrim names, not intentionally, I haven't even played the game in a year, I took the name of my current main and picked another word that sounded good with it, so sorry if I ended up a city's name, it was random. And the Open Responses are so I can tell if you bothered to read the Lore before applying. ))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.