The Chosokabe and Fukuhara

Archmage_Cataris

*As you open the letter, you see that it is written surprisingly neat hand writting.*

((MC Name: seannie22))

Name: Yoshito Shiomiya

Skills: I used the Wakizashi that was passed down from generation to generation and my Yumi and Ya, but I am still not an expert in it's art.

Current Job: None, looking to prove my worth to the Kamakura by joining the Qynian Military.

Why do you wish to join the Kamakura?: I wish to unite my self with the Qynians, like my forefathers once were.

Do you swear to fight in the name of the Kamakura until your dying breath?: I do.

Tell us your story? ((Biography)):

My elders were once with the Qynians in Aegis, but my mother and father tell me they were put on a boat that then crashed on an Asulian beach, they both started to construct a house made from driftwood, collected sea-urchins, fish and many other ocean creature. My mother gave birth to me a couple years after they were living in the house. I was brought into Asulon more safely then my parents were, I had everything I needed until my father caught an illness from some sea-creature. He then died after a few feverish night, and my mother just seemed to gave up and died after a couple weeks after my father's death. I was left alone at 18, already a man that could take care of my self. Still living in the same house that my parents built, I followed their footsteps, I trained with my father's wakishashi and collected food, and harvested tree fruits. I then at the year of 26 I tried to make my own Yumi Ya but the wood snapped when I pulled on the string, after many attempts on it, I found it distracting my chances at surviving so I continued to do more useful things. In the water one day with a net, trying to catch fish I saw something my father described to me, War Bunes, I then tried to follow to the path of the ships but found it to difficult after they were farther, then a couple weeks I saw one of your messenger, he told me about the Qynians and told me to pack my valuables and head to Tōkupōto, and so I did. I took the path he told me to take then took the boat, and here I am now, going to give my letter to someone, if I can find anyone.

((MC Name:Reip ))

Name: Arai

Skills: excels at military strategy, skilled warrior, knows the way of the warrior ((bushido))

Current Job: None

Why do you wish to join the Kamakura? I wish to bring honor to my family and become a true samurai, like my father once was. And maybe find my family.

Do you swear to fight in the name of the Kamakura until your dying breath? Hai! by my enemies blade or my own.

Tell us your story? ((Biography)) Arai is born in an honorable family. His father was a Samurai and fought for his daimyo, he lost his life in a battle protecting him. His father died and Arai was only 13. He was then raised by his mother. But the death of his father made Arai determined to become a true Samurai and bring once more honor to his family. Everyday Arai perfectioned everything he was already shown. The way of Katana, Riding a horse, writing, the Bushido, everything that made a good Samurai. He was even shown military strategics. After years of training Arai did become a fearful warrior. When Arai became old enough, he joined his village's daiymo and served him as a katana-Ashigaru. He first wanted to show his true potential on the battlefield. So Arai fought for his daimyo in many battles, even after multiple victories, the daimyo seemed to not have noticed Arai. After multiple years of war, Arai returned to his village. A few miles from home, Arai could see a smoke cloud in the sky. Fearing for the worst, Arai ran towards his village. When he arrived, the town was on fire, peasants in the street, laying dead. Arai was ravaged, his mother, his friends, all were gone. At first, Arai thought of ending his life with his village. But then he noticed the few bodies that were on the ground. So he searched for the other, where they could of been. He could not find any. Then he relized that they could still be alive, they could of fled. So he buried the few bodies that were there. He then decided to search for his people. After months of searching, Arai heard that a few ships, filled with peasants and warriors, left the port towards unknown land. He could after all find his people.

(( just realized I did it in 3rd person.))

*Kamakura Morikuni sits, surrounded by his retainers. A Kyunin delivers him a new letter.*

samuraiwarrior.jpg

*Morikuni breaks the seal of the letter, gazing over it approvingly. He raises his hand for silence, the retainers quickly close their mouths, some look at him in fear, others in awe, and some.. in resentment. Morikuni turns to the Kyunin and speaks*

"Send rider, infurm man he nuw Ashigaru within Kamakura."

--------

*Shortly a rider is seen in the distance, approaching all and each of the applicants, delivering the news.*

61uoivl.jpg

Name: Takeda Shingen

Skills: I am an expert with the Nihonto of my father, my forefathers, a nihonto that has survived many generations, and has yet many to survive.

Current Job: I have no job as of now, but I wish to protect my people by joining the Kamakura Clan

Why do you wish to join the Kamakura?: I believe that times are changing, the need of a Clan such as the Kamakura is becoming more and more apparent as times comes. Someone will have to win the fight....but when?

Do you swear to fight in the name of the Kamakura until your dying breath?: I do

Tell us your story? ((Biography)):

"I was a newborn when we left the shores of Aegis. I don't remember much, except for the fires, the shouts, the screams. I see myself as lucky now that I think about it, here, alone in my home. I was lucky that my parents had seen the peril that had hit Aegis, before it actually did. We were prepared. But at the last minute, my father fell ill, or so my mother told me, and he stood there to fight for his race, for his people, for the whole of Aegis. But the Undead were too powerful, his death was inevitable, and even if he had not been murderously killed by the undead, he would have been imobilised by his disease. I would act sad, but I do not remember this man, even though I respect him. For 15 years, I have been living here in the islands with my mother, all alone. I didn't think there were others. It seemed like we were trapped on this island forever. My mother died yesterday. If it wasn't for you coming at this time, I would have probably put my own nihonto through my heart. I am a disgrace to the father I had. He would not have allowed her to die, yet I did. I must fight for my people, the people I did not know I had." ~He says with a tone of sadness nearing to the end as he stands up, strapping his katana to his ragged robes and pulling an ornate gold and red cloak over his head.

3D Render of skin as you would have found Takeda: esrOu.png

Minamoto_no_Yoritomo.jpg

The Shogun of the surviving Qynian people, Kamakura Morikuni reads over the application. He nods approvingly, he does not speak but simply waves his hand. A scout is shortly sent after this, delivering the news to the man that he has been accepted.

((P.s, could you please PM your skype))

((MC:))

Name: Miziyaki (Tsubaki Kohana)

Skills: Weaving, pottery & flower arranging (Ikebana) (I also think this would be pretty fun with the new MC update which adds flower pots and the ability to dye leather armor)

Current Job: Artisan

Why do you wish to join the Kamakura? - Because i beleaive that it will be a fun experience and

I also had fun on the other server & that was where I first played as a "qyn"

Do you swear to fight in the name of the Kamakura until your dying breath? - Yes

Tell us your story? ((Biography))

Tsubaki was born into a poor family having to work her way to get what she wanted, She mainly had a connection to her mother as she was at home alot. Tsubaki's mother loved flowers and would arrange them as tsubaki brought them for her, Tsubaki's mother then went on to teach her flower arranging, Tsubaki liked the lessons from her mother but she also found the pots to be a bit dull. Tsubaki by the age of 15 started making her own pots and sometimes experimented to make them look pretty to help compliment the flowers in them. When tsubaki was out looking for flowers the tore her Kimono on a tree branch leaving a large hole the back of the kimono, Disgraced and not wanting to tell her mother she picked up the needle and thread and began sewing it up. Tsubaki had no prior experience with sewing and had only seen her mother do it. Trying to remember what her mother had done he sewed up the kimono and was pleased with the outcome. Once it had been sewn back together she built up the courage to tell her mother what had happened, her mum looked at the stitching and saw it was very close to hers. Tsubaki's mother smiled and said "just like your mother" and gave her a hug, Ever since then tsubaki had also known how to sew. After a few years passing tsubaki was good enough to start on clothing, sewing simple cotton Kimono's.

((MC Name:))watyll

Hataisho looks up and down the road.

"Nuu people."

Hataisho looks angrily down at the paper, before stalking off. He goes to the nearest town and squats to get through the doorframe. The barkeep looks up at him, raising an eyebrow. Hataisho grabs the man by the collar.

"Yuu write what I say."

The barkeep nods, intimidated, and takes up a quill and ink pot. He dips it in and begins to write.

Name:

"I Hataisho." Hataisho enunciates to the man, still gripping him by the collar.

Skills:

Hataisho paces back and forth, the gears in his slow mind churning. He lets go of the barkeep.

"I can wield my naginata."

Hataisho takes out his naginata and goes through a quick routine, skillfully slicing the air and blowing several things off the counter with a gust of wind. Grimly, he nods his head.

Current Job:"Hataisho has no job." Hataisho says sadly. The bartender speaks up "You know... I have an opening for a bouncer..."

A sharp look from Hataisho silences him.

Why do you wish to join the Kamakura?

"I want tuu be a great guard. This will bring me honor, and I am made for the job." The barkeep looks sidelong at Hataisho out of the corner of his eye. "Crazy." he mutters under his breath.

Do you swear to fight in the name of the Kamakura until your dying breath?

"Hataisho swear it. Hataisho take his own life before he disobedient."

Tell us your story? ((Biography))

"Yuu better not tell anyone about me!" Hataisho threatens the barkeep.

"Of course not, of course not." says the barkeep in a soothing tone. He edges away from Hataisho, turning back to the form. Hataisho eyes the man suspiciously before talking.

"I was born in Qyn, a peasant boy. I hated my life and my family. They said I was slow."

Hataisho takes a moment to think, scratching his thick head.

"They called Hataisho names, the other boys. I beat them up. My parents were angry, they beat me up. So when I got older I beat them up tuu. They nuu walk anymore."

The barkeep looks horrified, but continues to write.

"I joined the army as an Ashigaru, and served with honor. No man could best me with my naginata."

Hataisho cradles his naginata in his arms as a mother would hold a young babe.

"When the evil came, I was ordered away from the fight to protect the peasants. I was on that boat for so long...but I did my duty. Then one day, Hataisho fell off ship. Hataisho washed up here. Hataisho want to go back to his master, be more than samurai. Be Great Guard. I am 6 feets tall, and Hataisho is strong tuu. Hataisho quick. But me cannot think good. Hataisho not make good Sotaisho. Sometimes people call me a big oaf. That makes Hataisho want to smash them!"

Hataisho bangs his fist on the table, startling the barkeep and making items on the table jump slightly.

"Me hope I can be great guard and serve emperor."

Hataisho takes the paper from under the barkeeps nose and shoves his stool over, grimly stomping out of the bar, mud splashing around his boots. He rips a bird from its nest, attaches the note to it, and sends the bird on its way. Then he sits on a rotting stump, picking his teeth, and waits.

Application

((MC Name: Miziyaki:))

((Skype: Miziyaki))

Name: Tsubaki Kohana

Job: Artisan

Skills: Weaving, pottery & flower arranging (Ikebana)

History: Tsubaki was born into a poor family having to work her way to get what she wanted, She mainly had a connection to her mother as she was at home alot. Tsubaki's mother loved flowers and would arrange them as tsubaki brought them for her, Tsubaki's mother then went on to teach her flower arranging, Tsubaki liked the lessons from her mother but she also found the pots to be a bit dull. Tsubaki by the age of 15 started making her own pots and sometimes experimented to make them look pretty to help compliment the flowers in them. When tsubaki was out looking for flowers the tore her Kimono on a tree branch leaving a large hole the back of the kimono, Disgraced and not wanting to tell her mother she picked up the needle and thread and began sewing it up. Tsubaki had no prior experience with sewing and had only seen her mother do it. Trying to remember what her mother had done he sewed up the kimono and was pleased with the outcome. Once it had been sewn back together she built up the courage to tell her mother what had happened, her mum looked at the stiching and saw it was very close to hers. Tsubaki's mother smiled and said "just like your mother" and gave her a hug, Ever since then tsubaki had also known how to sew. After a few years passing tsubaki was good enough to start on clothing, sewing simple cotton Kimono's

Why do you wish to join us? Because i believable that it will be a fun experience and

I also had fun on the other server & that was where I first played as a "qyn" and i was accepted before.

What clan do you wish to serve and why: I wish to join the Chosokabe as they have better plants and crops making it a nice place to live and contains flowers and plants for Tsubaki's Hobbies and will be good for RP

Application

((MC Name: Morfab ))

((Skype: You have me on Skype already :D ))

Name: "Boku no namae wa Yamato Shingen"

Job: "Ai no huv job, but weesh tuw serve the Fukuhara Clan as a silent assassin, and create own rank of assassins"

Skills:

-Pulls out his long, slightly matte katana and a twin set of Tantō swords-

"Ai was trained by father and forefathers tu wield Katana, trained as Ashigaru fur thee Fukuhara Clan, but ai better, infinitely mor skeeled weeth my Tantō. Ai have protected manee weeth theese swords, and wunt tu protect manee muwr."

-continues sharpening his two Tantō swords, polishing the gold encrusted hilts as he returns them to his sides-

JapaneseTantoSword2L.jpg

History: "Ai was born into a familee, normal familee like all the other children. Bat when the Undead attacked, we had to flee. Mother died days afta thee outbreak, but my father and mi wur able tu survive, undercover as wi collected resaurces for the jurney tu cam.

Wi spent 5 months on the raft, survaiving as wi cud, but one dei, there was a starm, and ai was left alune, on a theeck log and one uf our last crates of food. Mi father wus gone. Three days later ai fund the shore, ai lived on edge of Wilderness fur weeks, bat ai was unlee 14. Ai was able tu steal thes tuw Nobawl Tanto nihontos befur outbrayk and used them tuw survaive. Suun ai becayme a royal assassin fowr a Keeng, whose nayme shall be nut mentioned... Hi is nuw dead, and ai weesh tuw serve my people as a silent assassin"

Why do you wish to join us?: "Ai weesh tuw protect my people, ai weel demoleesh ull threats. Ai weesh tu create a grup of peopawl, Silent assassins, known as the Monomi"

What clan do you wish to serve and why: "Ai weesh tuw serve the Fukuhara Clan as they are mightiest Clan and weel be perfect for mi silent assassins, bat alsaw protect the Chosokabe, whu are nut as strang as us. They tuw need protectawn"

Application

((MC Name: ))

CoroRexCereidon

((Skype: ))

I'm in the chat

Name:

Tetuzaru Ryu

Job:

I have been living in wilds. I want tuu be monomi fur fukuhara

Skills:

My fatheer taught me huw tu use a yumi an ya and alsu taught me huw tu stab with a ninjato and tanto ((if weapon history scraped then a bow sword and dagger)). And in wild I learned tu farm and fish. 

History:

I wus burn fuurty- eight years aftar thee ducking in Asulun. My grandparents gut seperated frum uther qynians when we crashed un thee shures uf asulun. Since then my family has been luuking fur other qynians. My muther and father were raised an raised me in thee wilds uf Asulun. They taught me abuut my Qynian ancesturs that were samurai fur the fukuhara. When I was 13 my muther and futher were killed by barbarians frum Uren they wanted minas an we had nune. I managed tu escape thee gaijin but they tuuk must of uur supplies. I have been in the wild living un fish and bread alune thanking shoi-pi and calis fur blessing me.

Why do you wish to join us?

My family has been luuking fur uther qynians fur 67 years I will finish that task

What clan do you wish to serve and why:

My ancesturs were fukuhara I am fukuhara I must be with fukuhara

((Did this on my phone I will fix when I get on a computer))

((MC Name: Z3r05t4r (Z three R zero five T four R) ))

((Skype: In the groupchat already.))

A young girl steps up to the seat of the Daimyo, bowed in walk, kneeling down and speaking up.

Name:

"Watashi no namae wa Hitomi Akira-desu. I am seventeen years uld."

Job:

"Unly have learned huusehuld, such as tea serving, cuuking, washing cluthes... and I hupe I becume guud wife."

Hitomi smiles unsure towards the Daimyo of Chosokabe.

Skills:

Household chores, gardening and farming to a certain degree. She is able to read and write a bit, although her grammar is not very good and she has difficulties speaking the common language sometimes.

History:

"I never met parents. Grandfather, whu lived in Ager tuuk care uf me. He was a guud man, but vereh recently he died and left me in this culd wurld. Alun, unly with scareh armured men in Uren. All the peuple there were su unfriendly tu me. And I dun't understand them vereh guud..."

Hitomi takes a short break, looking very sad, as she kneels before the Daimyo of Chosokabe.

"I knuw tu cuuk and manage gardens, I can alsu write, du the huusehuld. If wurk is un farms I can help. I hupe I can help guud and serve well. I am alune and have nuwhere tu gu. Une uf the scareh armur men asked me tu becume a warriur. But I can nut fight. I fear I will be mistreated ur killed by Uren. Daimyo-sama, please."

She bows as deep as she can, a small ball of black hair and blue cloth, a feeble 17-year old girl.

Why do you wish to join us?:

"Becuus I seek tu live with peuple like me. Whu understand me and dun't judge. Peuple whu prutect me."

((As for that, I wish to play something else than the common European, which Oren basically only consists of. As for that I am not too interested in playing Elves or Dwarves. Same goes for Orcs.))

"I wuud like tu live with people of Chosokabe, as I am nu man uf war. I like peace and harmunee. Quiet times and singing sung. The gruwth uf plants, help uthers."

Hitomi closes her speech and stays bowed down deeply in front of the Daimyo, waiting for him to speak up.

((MC Name:))

Soresan

((Skype: ))

tankertaker4412

Name: Roshie

Job: "Nune at the moment."

Skills: "I am skilled with blade, but have much tu lurn, and I am always willing to."

History:

"Well... I shuld start from beggining... My fathur wus a gud man... A merchant... He suld many wares, most being weapunry, armur, and ucassiunally, some cookies."

Roshie couldn't help but smile slightly at the memory of his father's cookies.

"He met my muther, und had me, and twu sisters. I am oldest. Father ulways tuld us that family is most important, as is hunur, and practice. He wuld drill this into our heads day and night. He wus a good man... He trained me with blade, always telling me one day I will be man of the house... And that I must be ready..."

Why do you wish to join us?:

Tu be with my kind, and be surrounded by our culture.

"I wish to serve the Fukuhara clan. Seince a boy, I was raised by thu blade, and I feel like it should be put to use."