The Black Order (upcoming with the new race, kharajyr)

Sir_Vilku

notice, this is just the pre format. this is an order whose goal is to become a "Pride" as we Kharajyr's call them.

under the upcoming race known as Kharajyr.

our race is still awaiting to be "found", in the meantime, im designing the future.

if you dont know the race yet, take a look at the official page:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3867

Table of contents:

1.1 Introduction

1.2 Classes

1.3 A bit of me

1.4 Politics

1.5 Application

1.6 Let me start, my application:

1.1 Introduction

all ____ four of those _ symbols means "insert character name here".

this "Pride" thing is still under lore developement, as the kharajyr's lore developes, this will be changed to fit it better.

but in all cases, it will be an "order". democratic one.

this has not been decided as a final official structure on the lore yet, and keep in mind, these building structures apply only on this "pride/guild/order", as every pride has a bit different culture, depending on the ruler:

prides are a bit like "sub-nations", thay are the particles which Kharajyr's nation is built of.

firstly, this order has a very democratic political system, which i will cover at later parts of this post.

and probably the only interracial "pride" there is.

The ultimate goal of this order is secrecy, and connections, everywhere else than in our own homeland.

but, we create alot of secret things everywhere we are, even in our home nation.

as for it being our number one defence.

our ambitions at engineering and organizing are as follows:

functionalizing everything we build in very pragmatic and minimalistic way, while promoting our culture in the design of these engineering feats. which are mostly built to function.

and to build an academy in our homeland, where we teach arts of acrobatics, arts of stealth, combat and engineering. also could create a number of courses, limited only by our expertise.

these designs we create. we would mostly use to alter the foreigners lands in any ways we deem necessary. and at times of war, full support to our home nation.

1.2 Classes

primarily, would be runned by different classes chiefs. the classes are as following: agents, tasks as following = special operations, sec.ops combat(assasinations, undercover tasks), and spies. but in all cases, combat abilities are handy for agents.

agents can have any weapons, or even weaponless, in case your an observor (aka. spy).

agents are the leaders of non-combative squad operations(political influence, sabotage, crime inspection), and undercover squad special operations.

engineers, (aka. Ji'____-Yaht) the grand designers of our secret web connections and all of our buildings.

also, knights, whose tasks are to be the leaders of battles, and squads designated at combat are also led by knights.

knights status is Sar'____, direct translation from "Sir".

knights are required to be in heaviest armour + a sword when on combative duty.

stealthy archers will habit the role of agent, while combat archers become scouts. scouts dont have a weapon playstyle requirement,(although require some weapon expertise.) thay consist of all combat styles. thay are our soldier class.

+ the civilian roles:

Jo'____ , the merchants.

and Ji'____, the producers.

S'____ , nonspecific role.

1.3 A bit of me

i was thinking of naming this pride as The (Some word here.) Order.

name has not been made final, although, i have one idea.

"The Black Order", name a subject which could change.

why black, would come after me, as i am both of black sub race,

and a black knight. (Kha'pantera)

panthershot.png

notice, i made the face a bit lighter after that screenshot.

i used a program not designated for minecraft skins to make the robes, so it messed it up. the lighter face is this: (ignore my silly 'concept' robes)

panthershot.png

also has a tail:(ignore silly robes again xD..)

panthershot2.png

and this is the new result, though, after that pic edited paws to look more realistic:

panthershot2.png

as this is primarily out of homeland pride, so we focus on other than homeland mostly.

means, we fight more against foreigners than our own.

if any one wishes to come as an early member, to plan the future with me, you are welcome.

1.4 Politics

the political structure, starting by explanation of the smallest bits:

there will be, the few classes, until we get our own kharajyric terms for them, thay are just: the ones described in classes section.

engineer, Ji'____-Yaht

Knight, Sar'____

Agent

chief status will be ____-Yaht'e at the end of your name.

like engineer chief would be, if i were it: Ji'Vilku-Yaht'e.

but i am a knight, so i am Sar'Vilku, the black knight.

alternatively, this chief status could be shown by our symbol:

e = empty, whatever the colour of your clothing is.

p = pixel of chosen colour on the cloth.

e e p p

e e e p

p e e p

p p p p

each of the classes have their "head/chief" *classname*

(there is no kharajyric translations yet for all these words, which are highlighted with "", or citated if thay feel a bit unfit or so.)

the chiefs task is to lead their specific class, and the chiefs form a democratic council, in which decisions are decided in mutual agreement.(or by vote, if no agreement could be made.)

if big decision enough, any chief can request public vote to be cast upon it, in which, everyone of the pride can then vote. but before this, each side of the debate will briefly explain, why thay chose this side.

its very important to have chief of each classes as the main council structure, because different opinions is the right way to have insight to every aspect on the things, to be most effective.

to become a chief of your class, you must win a public election amongst those of your class. people of your classes vote will always count as two when all the rests will count as one. every class has those elections, when enough candidates, and an open council spot of the respective class leader status.

also "prime minister", role as strategist and governor, would be an equal vote amongst all council members, when enough members on the pride for the need of such high political status. whose job is, to make sure that our democratic politics run smoothly. and he/she would be the representative of our head council to others. as well, the mastermind of politics.

while, all decisions are still made in the council on equal standings.

"council" is formed by each of the "chiefs" + "prime minister"

chiefs are as following:

alternatively, if outlander is the chief,

can choose to wear chief yourclass ____ instead of kharajyric terms, as their status.

Agent ____-Yaht'e

Ji'____-Yaht'e

Sar'____-yaht'e

Scout ____-Yaht'e

Jo'____-Yaht'e

Ji'____-Yaht'e

S'____-Yaht'e

i will not have a full time part in the council, but, however.. i would participate in the situations, when there is a debate, no mutual agreement could be found.

i could decide, if i can judge the better option, or to call it off.

as well, if its a matter that would affect many in drastic ways, then, public vote would take place.

my role is not obtainable by anyone else.

primarily, my role is to be the mastermind behind the scenes.

the council is fully functional in my absence.

but basically, i am all powered and may use my power however i wish.

though, this is my order, and i want only best for those being part of my order.

at voting, you have three options: yes: debate side A. yes debate side B. and call it off.

if there is many voters, then we will engineer a voting system to make it functional.

the public votes are completely voluntary. however, before them, we will inform everyone of the coming public vote where each side of councils debate will introduce their sides briefly.

if your not of Kharajyr race, you will have hard time gaining status in our homeland. but outside, as we are anyways very out aimed, you can.

just, will be much harder than for kharajyr's.

only well ranked foreigners are allowed to move into homeland sections.

and most likely will be required to take courses at our academy.

as well, our academy is strictly for those of our order, and to outsider kharajyrs, it will be costy.

kharajyr despise the "good/evil" moral compass. we all have our own.

but, the prides are the most important thing for all of us kharajyr's, its our family.

also i must add, to the end:

that, the designing of every class system, its operating functions and every thing inside the class, is up to the chief of respective class.

for example(ok, bad example <.< ... because it was designed under half a minute? xD..)

the engineer could be categorized into positions:, skill in ascending order: apprentice < builder < master builder < engineer < architect < ____-Yaht

but yeah, thats a scratch. each of the chiefs will design it into their tastes, and might change when different chiefs will be ruling. so vote well!

thay have 1000‰ power in their category.

but do not worry, any of the council members can ask another chief to step down of his position, and a voting will be held. where only those of that category can vote to either keep him or disband from position.

so being unnecessarily mean to your subjects will destroy your reputation.

and by so, your chances of being elected as the chief of your class.

1.5 Application

as mentioned, we dont have "good/evil" moral compass, we follow our own philosophies. so you wont have to worry of the so called "good/evil" compass. but, its encouraged to not harm anyone of our own pride. murder of our own pride members is strictly prohibited.

and you must follow the laws of kharajyr nation as well as the prides upcoming rules, whatever will be decided in the council.

the classes have initially, absolutely no requirements at all.

it will be up to the first chiefs to create the syste how the class operates.

(note, you can make it either brief, or long. do it your way, but answer all of the questions in IC. im not here to read novels though, so word limit: two thousand xD.. i myself have tendency to write messages of 5000 words length, making them look like an essay or novel etc xD..)

(leave the additional infos from your end product.)

and try to make it clear, use enter where necessary..

use dark blue colour on the application.

The application format:

(if you choose to become kharajyr, then make the application in your kharajyr character format. this pride will anyways start only when kharajyr is implemented. though, apparently we have started organizing it already it seems.)

in game name:

(aim for whole application to be written IC. (yes, keep it IC, OOC only if there really is no other ways.. may give bad rp'er image of you)

and use those IC/OOC signs.)

Race:

Personality:

Philosophy:

In combat role:

(if you dont have combat, then your combat tactic is basically.. RUN!!! xD...)

out combat role:

(Anything else you deem relevant or interesting about your character:)

Choice of class:

Playstyle for the chosen class:

Ambition in the order:

END of application.

1.6 Let me start, my application:

The application format:

this one be writing ones own application letter! at 1000‰ IC!

in game name:

this one be known as Sar'Vilku, tha leader of the black order.

Sar' be the kharajyric translation to sir'es!

Race:

eh? thouht it to be obvious!!

kharajyr of course, you ol' fool.

Kha'Pantera, to be morr speciffic!

Personality:

well, this one is a verry pragmatic person!

who loves secrecy!

Philosophy:

mah philosophy you say, aah!?

.. to create a democratic order in tha chaos of tihs world.

also to connect and to functionalize many things cared by this one! mostly in secrecy! it be a good form of defence! and creates a nice culture!

In combat role:

this one be tah black knight. so, think. what do you think!!?

well, this one will disclose:

i liek to act as the mastermind behind the scenes!

organize, make it function. make it practical!

out combat role:

tah grand organizer! this one makes things woork and function in a properh orderr!

(Anything else you deem relevant or interesting about your character:)

this one supports democracy!

Choice of class:

already told ya, i be tah black kight!

oh well, how could he expect teh humens to pick words when told to?

Playstyle for the chosen class:

this be fair to ones own, not so fair to mah enemy.

Ambition in the order:

in tha pride, aih? well.. creating very practical and efficient democracy.. and... to organize our order to work globally in secrecy.

also! cities! very unique cities! filled with grand stealthy defencive engineering! this one be pleased! =)

END of application.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.