Kharajyr Cubs

Hello, I'm periphonics! I lead a small but fairly active Kharajyr community currently tucked into Nevaehlen until we can afford a lair for ourselves. 

Recently, irply, my persona was brought 3 orphaned kha cubs; a pantera, a cheetrah and a leparda. The Cheetrah has a player, but we still need to have the other two! While I cannot guarantee a 'parent', my character plays the role of a paternal figure to all orphaned kha, as he himself was orphaned long ago. He will teach the kha language, ways, and religion, and if they end up close enough isnt opposed to adoption down the line

As well as this, I can offer up a community with rich cultural rp and bi weekly events, the fun of learning about the ancient ways of the kharajyr as well as the new ones forming with this new generation, and the opportunity to help pioneer said new generation. We're always looking for folks dedicated to help growing the culture, to aid in lore writing, hosting events, and even joining us in going to other nations to hold small cultural events! We have a fully functional language doc that's very cohesive, as well as an impending translator to make using such even easier! Please dm me on discord (Periphonics) if this takes your interest! 

I will note as well, that I am willing to make the skins for any players wanting to play these cubs, if this is of any concern.

I can also make kha skins if you uptake the character! 

Join us! We have...

Tired old man
Depressed teenager
Hyperactive child
Others I've not met