Vendetta - Thieves of the Pure.

Akeron

Vendetta.png

The Vendetta

We are one with the shadow, leeching off of the natural essence of night to guide us into whatever goal we wish to achieve. We do not give up, we do not reveal ourselves, and we do not commit evil.

Stages of Recruitment

Vendetta via the Arcane. The Arcane devine of the Vendetta are based on the powerfull spells of Magic, Alchemy, Runecrafting, and much more. They are not one with the blade or bow, and do not often fight.

Vendetta via the Rouge. The Rouge's path is a dark, and often scary one. The rouge is always in hiding, never revealing himself. He rarely makes open conversation and has very minimal friends.

Vendetta via the Warrior. The pride of the Warrior is a flaw of the Vendetta. They are the primary fools who accidently reveal themselves, but they are mighty the same. Often a warrior can take down any mortal being with his bare hands.

Vendetta via the Scout. Scout's persision is possibly the most well rounded as they are not only a cousin of the rouges, but they are a man of Range. They often cloak themselves, and wield bows as there primary. When in lack of warriors, the Scout fills his posistion.

Recruitment into the Vendetta

Make yourself known to us for a variety of achievements, but make them known to nobody else. Keep yourself secretive, but also blend into the croud. A common way, even though sounds very strange, is to stand on the Roof's of Alkazar. The Vendetta are constantly at a high vantage point looking down on the city. Another way to gain acess to the Vendetta is to take the Trials of Recruitment, which are hard. To apply to the Trial of Recruitment, seek out Pilot.

Tenents of the Vendetta

` Never steal from a fellow member.

` Never kill another fellow member.

` Never kill an innocent being for profit.

` Never reveal yourself in a public place.

` Never make yourself an obvious target.

Thats all i can think of for now. The basic goal for the Vendetta is to become the most Powerfull guild in the world, without resorting to the natural essence of Destruction such as the undead.

i want to join you so badly. ive always been on the rooftops. but either way i will try the trials.

Note: i'm not in the guild. Whoever wants to can take it up for grabs.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.