Dante Flormai

Shoi

Dante Flormai

Elf Pages

Dante can somewhat be described as a notable figure in Asulon for his long work with the people, and places of the land. He is most famously known for serving as a Prince of Malinor and a Master within the Mages Guild. He is also infamously noted at times for his large family outing known as the Flormai.

History

I. The Child

II. The Lost One

III. The Elf

IV. The Druid

V. The Mage

VI. The Lover

VII. The Mali'aheral

VIII. The Teacher

VIV. The Father

X. The Prince

I. The Child

The night air hung over the two Mali'aheral very closely, tugging at their tattered robes. Dante adopted a small sad smile staring down at the mangled up child, who silently yawned as the night sky tired him. The child's blonde hair drooped over his dark green eyes, which slowly blinked close. The remaining couple shared a look, pulling each other closer.

"We can't do this Dante..." the thin girl muttered.

"I know love, I know..." he replied.

He adopted a weary expression as he stood, the baby boy still wrapped in his arms.

"The question is though, what are we going to do?" the girl replied, standing up after him. Dante only shook his head, letting out a sigh.

"I wish I knew the half of it love. We can barely accommodate for the other child, let alone this one." he said with yet another pained sigh.

She put her gentle hand on his shoulder, slowly wrapping him towards herself in a hug. They shakily made their way back into the damaged home, shivering from the dark cold.

To be continued.